my own kmc family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark princess
I know this has been done befor but hey what they heck it probubly wont get very far but as i said what the heck so yea I want to start me very own kmc family.

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by Dark princess
I know this has been done befor but hey what they heck it probubly wont get very far but as i said what the heck so yea I want to start me very own kmc family.

Heh? blink

Bardock42
You know the other thread in fact is a thread to start your own family....but I won't backseat Moderate, cause Syren doesn't like that...nor do the mods.....I won't report either though......and especially I won't put a link to the others....that'S whyat you get, suckers.....

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Dark princess

blink

Vathu
....I want to be LLs bf... no expression in the kmc family though of course.... oh...wait... is LL joining? oh wrell... I'm too cool for this thread anyways! :P

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Vathu
....I want to be LLs bf... no expression in the kmc family though of course.... oh...wait... is LL joining? oh wrell... I'm too cool for this thread anyways! :P

Too bad... someone from KMC already has my heart stick out tongue

Gold Digger
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/heleny/happybunny/bunny6.jpg

I love that laughing out loud

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Vathu
I challenge you to a duel for the heart of Dark Princess! This will be swashbuckeling ofcourse because in every duel monsters personality test I get that shitty wannabe villain Bakura..

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Spelljammer
I challenge you to a duel for the heart of Dark Princess! This will be swashbuckeling ofcourse because in every duel monsters personality test I get that shitty wannabe villain Bakura..

Bakura?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Bakura?
http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu-gi-oh/bakura.jpg
Am I good? Evil? Who cares! I got a quija board! Oh wait sorry, do to the overly zealous production company, I have a "destiny board"..

And that was one of the more manly pics. Most I found on search engine were either him kissing Marik or Yugi hugging him whilest he's playing a Gameboy.. Swear to God..

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Spelljammer
http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu-gi-oh/bakura.jpg
Am I good? Evil? Who cares! I got a quija board! Oh wait sorry, do to the overly zealous production company, I have a "destiny board"..

And that was one of the more manly pics. Most I found on search engine were either him kissing Marik or Yugi hugging him whilest he's playing a Gameboy.. Swear to God..

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.