what are your halloween plans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkwind
my plan is to be the king of winter.complete with silver fur cape and icicle crown and ice beard. etc. how bout you?

DarkC
Stay home. Too cold.

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by hawkwind
my plan is to be the king of winter.complete with silver fur cape and icicle crown and ice beard. etc. how bout you?

Driking some beers and falling asleep on the couch.

fantasygirl
Ermm.. I don't really have any plans. I haven't even thought about it. stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
**** Halloween

Sir Nauj
Halloween is like my favorite day. So were going to nightfall, dress up, go in a killing spree, scare some little kids, go to the cementary and resurrect some souls evil face

Dark_chan
its free candy im gonna go!

Family_guy725
i dont know why people stop doing halloween i mean you can never be to old for free food right

silver_tears
Me and my friends are gonna be contraception. I'm a condom.

DarkC
Originally posted by silver_tears
Me and my friends are gonna be contraception. I'm a condom.
hysterical

Raven Guardia
well for me, Trick or treat night my friends and I are gonna go around dressed up, then I have two parties the 22 and 29. So I am gonna try and dress up in something different for each one. That may be stupid but I love Halloween for the costumes so why not take advantage?

Phoenix Aska
halloween party at my friend jordan's house!

darth vraya
nice night hangin' out with my girl and my friends. i'm gonna be a demon. complete with horns and a dark hood and cape. also fangs which look real and are easy to talk with sho i don tak like thish.

leana marie
im gonna be mario!! and party!!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by leana marie
im gonna be mario!! and party!!

Kwel!

For trick or treat and the party I am invited to on the 29, I am gonna be a whore embarrasment and for the 22nd I thought about dressing up in the Antebellum style, like the old south. I love those type of dresses.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Kwel!

For trick or treat and the party I am invited to on the 29, I am gonna be a whore embarrasment and for the 22nd I thought about dressing up in the Antebellum style, like the old south. I love those type of dresses.

Here is another Antebellum dress style.

Ieatbabies
I'm babysitting on Halloween.

silver_tears
Originally posted by DarkC
hysterical

One's the pill and another's the patch. We have a dance and everything happy

powerfulone1987
I forgot all about halloween.

Well I am too old and it's illegal after a certain age around here anyway.

I just got into college anyway, so who knows if I'll have halloween off. And if I did, I still wouldn't go trick or treating because i am too old and my college is in a dangerous kind of city and I aint going on the streets at night, we already have a missing girl.

Sorgo
I are Sidious for halloween.

Acherontia
Dress Up as Eitehr Proffessor Frink, Or Austin Powers in his Blue Vellvet Suit.

Revernd Maynard
drum party at my house w00t everyone is invited cool

Ms Flower
Halloween is gonna be very lonely for me this year sad ...I plan to hibernate.

*Georgina_A*
Went to a halloween party yesterday night...Was awesome big grin

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Went to a halloween party yesterday night...Was awesome big grin sweet

those partys will not match up to mine, DRUMMING ALL NIGHT AND HANDING OUT CANDY eek!

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
sweet

those partys will not match up to mine, DRUMMING ALL NIGHT AND HANDING OUT CANDY eek!

Oh I think it will...

We had a pinata! eek!

Beat that stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
I think I'll dress up as a bartender and serve drinks at some bar until they discover I don't work there, and kick me out.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Oh I think it will...

We had a pinata! eek!

Beat that stick out tongue we have drugs shifty

Ms Flower
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I think I'll dress up as a bartender and serve drinks at some bar until they discover I don't work there, and kick me out. good plan, then come to my place and serve me drinks...help me fight being lonely.

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
we have drugs shifty

Pinata beats drugs mhm

And the best music of the 90's ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.