Comic Review Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Next Venom_girl

Next Venom_girl
C'mon, nobody else has comic reviews? embarrasment

Comic Book
Give me a week.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
C'mon, nobody else has comic reviews? embarrasment

i like................................comics................................... embarrasment

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Scoobless
i like................................comics................................... embarrasment

I love........... lamp..... no expression

Scoobless
lamp suxx.............you suck........................................... SnakeEyes suxxxxxxxx

stick out tongue

Scoobless
jk

i'm a little drunk right now

embarrasment

SnakeEyes
I can tell...

SnakeEyes
BUMP

I thought this was a good thread... With that being said, here's my review for Punisher versus Bullseye #1:
Don't be mislead by the awesome cover that shows the Punisher toting around a gun that's bigger than him. This issue wasn't that good. I picked it up and before I read, thought to myself: "This should be cool." Expecting to see some Punisher/Bullseye action (in a strictly non-sexual way). The Punisher AND Bullseye weren hardly in the issue at all. I guess they had to set up the plot, but it seemed to be lacking something. The art's average and if you're a fan of versus mini-series or Punisher and/or Bullseye, you might wanna pick it up, because it could get better.
7.0/10

Next Venom_girl
I've recently started reading the Birds of Prey series. So far it's been money well spent. Great action, humor, art... all around great. thumbup. I'd give the most recent issue "Shattered" a 9.5 out of 10.

SnakeEyes
Okay. This thread needs to survive. Anyone read my review?

Next Venom_girl
Yep. cool

willRules
I recently read all the issues of Agent X. I know they are very old, but I never bought them when they first came out. I think it was absoloutely brilliant series and I would recommend all 15 issues to anyone..........

Scoobless
Originally posted by willRules
I recently read all the issues of Agent X. I know they are very old, but I never bought them when they first came out. I think it was absoloutely brilliant series and I would recommend all 15 issues to anyone..........

lol... i only recently read them all myself.... pretty good... nice twist with Deadpool

DarkCrawler
SPOILERS coming up.

Ultimate Fantastic Four #25

It was good. Art was awesome, and story was superb. Ultimate Namor is ENTIRELY different from 616 Namor, in terms of personality, at least. He is evil as heck, hitting women and getting all mad when Sue rejects him. He is amazingly intelligent too, learning the whole English language in a hour. Reed is getting smarter, and the Thing is funny as always. But the Fantastic Four besides Reed and Sue was not featured much.

The ending was nice...really looking for next issue to see how all settles up.

8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.