chewbacca vs tarrful in a bannana eating contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
who can eat the most bannanas Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Avis
OMFG

darth vraya
no

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
who can eat the most bannanas Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha! Cause they look like monkeys! Haha!

DarthMaul9123
they are mokeys duh they need to eat so they probably have thes contests in the forests of kashyyk

Admiral Akbar
Umm tarful would eat the most bannas, chewbacca would get pissed of and rip him into shreads.

darthsith19
Tarafful because he's bigger and I'm under the impression he's more fierce.

Darth_Glentract
mad

Tangible God
Tarafful cause he's full of tar from smoking for 200 years, so the bananas would be all like "OOOO AHHHHH! Take some pictures and bring us some TACOS AND BURITOS!"

"Here are the pictures."
"No, they have to be spicier."
"Now?"
"Spicier!"
"Now?"
"SPICIER!"

b-dan
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
who can eat the most bannanas Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance this is sad

jollyjim311
you just saw the dancing banana and had to make a thread, didn't you?

first of all, i don't think there are bananas on Kashyyyk(sp?)
second, they look more like bear-gerbils to me
third Tarfull has been known to suck a fruit or two back in the day so he wins(take that for whatever you want)

DarthMaul9123
no actually i was in the mood for a laugh not the dancing bananas my friend colton whose never been here thought of it though i think he's making a name or somthing

Deus Ex
What if they're allergic?

DarthMaul9123
then this is one short contest

Deus Ex
lol

Tengu Man
Originally posted by Darth Avis
OMFG laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.