Rune King Thor w/ uni-power vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor
with uni-power

vs.

Superman Prime

armandovalles
Rune King Thor definitely. The Uni-Power multiplies the users powers by intervals of 50, that means this fight is like 50 Rune King Thor's versus Superman Prime. Rune King Thor normally in my opinion is close to Galactus level, and Superman Prime i consider on par with Galactus, so i think normal Rune King Thor versus Superman Prime would be a better fight cuz it would be closer.

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by armandovalles
Rune King Thor definitely. The Uni-Power multiplies the users powers by intervals of 50, that means this fight is like 50 Rune King Thor's versus Superman Prime. Rune King Thor normally in my opinion is close to Galactus level, and Superman Prime i consider on par with Galactus, so i think normal Rune King Thor versus Superman Prime would be a better fight cuz it would be closer.

50 ?? since when ?? confused

thesilverspider
yes 50

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by armandovalles

I wouldnt go as far as saying close to Galactus. Theres another tier on the hierarchy between them. Have you forgotten about the likes of the cube beings?

Too many people on here under-estimate a full power Galactus.

armandovalles
alright but thats not the point. Normal Rune King Thor could probly give Superman Prime a fight, so with the Uni-Power Rune King Thor makes Superman Prime his b*tch.

wannabe
yes

Avalonofthewind
Supes prime is the most powerful of a dynasty that includes a 5th dimensional IMP superman. Any imp can handle King thor easily. Supes should be able to do the same.

Maestro
I think Rune Thor with unipower would probably be on G level, or slightly under.

ZephroCarnelian
Ther ereally is no point in these Supes Prime threads - not until more material is released with Prime in it.

No-one knows enough about Prime to debate for or against him in a thread.

blink

Beyonder
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Supes prime is the most powerful of a dynasty that includes a 5th dimensional IMP superman. Any imp can handle King thor easily. Supes should be able to do the same.

And if all powerful, why use a GL ring to defeat him? He ain't that powerful; he beat Solaris by exploiting a weakness. What he is is a conduit, providing them with solar energy using the Super Sun.

He doesn't even have Imp abilities. He's said to be more powerful, but what does that mean? Every impressive feat was performed by 1 Million who actually had Imp blood.

Prime doesn't. Even with Imp blood, 1 Million ain't a full blooded Imp. So heck, I doubt he would beat Rune Thor. Might have some Imp tricks, but not full Imp. Heck, that marriage was centuries ago, the imp blood's been deluded.

Rune Thor w/ Uni-Power stomps Prime.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Ther ereally is no point in these Supes Prime threads - not until more material is released with Prime in it.

Yes finally somebody with some brains wink

(Though to be honest, I also think SP will totally crush Longhair embarrasment )

hoorayforpeepee
for the last time avalon, no superman has imp powers. all the marriage did was add stupid little things like "force-vision".

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

blink

Agreed. Do any of you have enough info on Superman Prime to know whether he wins or loses? He has made ONE friggin appearance.

That Thor sounds bad-ass, but we can't say Prime wins or loses for lack of info.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Any imp can handle King thor easily.

Says who? erm

Beyonder
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Says who? erm

Says me...maybe. laughing out loud

But Prime doesn't have Imp blood.

And 1 Million has it, but it's deluded throughout the centuries.

svex
TOO MUCH POWER, RKT IS A DICKLESS DOG HERE Happy Dance

Stoic
RK Thor would not even need the Uni Power to defeat prime here. With it he would be 50 times more powerful than he was. This is a stomp.

leonidas
lol at these necro bumps....

Terryc250
RKT stomps SMP without the unipower

Tony Stark
RKT doesn't need the uni-power to beat Superman Prime this is spite

JBL
RKT in a unholy stomp. This is spite with the uni-power or not.

deathlife
Originally posted by Tony Stark
RKT doesn't need the uni-power to beat Superman Prime this is spite

This basically.

Insane Titan
But Prime punches harder !!!

Mshinu
Prime gets a hammerectomy.

eaebiakuya
What if Superman Prime with uni power vs RKT ?

Batman-Prime
GA Prime beats normal RKT but with uni-power i would give this to Thor.

Branlor Swift
This isn't kill you to death Prime. It's Golden Prime

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
This isn't kill you to death Prime. It's Golden Prime

Golden Prime stomps then.

Branlor Swift
Oh you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.