Luminara vs. Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Simus
Both of them are highly skilled.

Darth_Glentract
Luminara. She is the second best Soresu user in Mace's eyes, the best in Obi-wan's.

Darth Avis
^agreed

Darth Faunus
She is the second best Soresu user of her time. She is the only master of is outside of Kenobi.

However, Kit Fisto was viewed as a threat by Grievous himself, nearly stalemated Asajj Ventress, was visibly a superior duelist than Kenobi for the beginning of the Clone Wars, and took out two MagnaGuards in few flashy spins. This would actually be a wonderful fight. The two are widely reputed for their literally astounding grace, incredible lightsaber abilities, and unmatched courage and perception. They are likely the best duelists in the Order after Obi-Wan.

Darth Magnevus
its a hard fight to call, hmmmmmmmmmmmm..................., nope cant think of an outcome

Lord Simus
I have to go with Kit Fisto I mean he is a master of Form I which covers all the basics of sword fighting not to mention he has used that form his entire life.

Deus Ex
Kit Fisto may be a a -practitioner- of form one (It never says he mastered it, unless I am sorely mistaken) but Luminara is a bonafide master of a defensive style that was able to allow Obi-Wan to affectively defeat opponents like Grievious and even Anakin Skywalker. While Luminara is considered to be the second best Soresu master, she's actually been practicing it longer than Obi-Wan and is much more agile and graceful. I would argue that she should be better at it, but it doesn't appear that way from what little we know.

Lord Simus
Well its implied Kit mastered it I mean hes practiced Form I his entire life of course I am not sure of his exact age.

darthsith19
I agree with Glentract, Avis and Janus. Luminara would win, but it'd be close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.