Geonosians vs Battle Droids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Magnevus
a legion of 500 Geonosian Warriors Vs a legion of 500 PM Battle Droids

Darth_Glentract
3 vs. 3

Darth Magnevus
what? What you talkin' 'bout Willus

Darth_Glentract
Read the rules.

Darth Magnevus
oh yea, thats right.. wait, what about those temple purge things!!??

Darth_Glentract
That was one unit against another unit, I guess.

Darth Avis
you can do units. the Geonosians and droids are units

Darth Magnevus
I knew it, HA! MY KNOWLEDGE IS SUPREME!!

Darth_Glentract
I'm not sure, maybe. Geonosians would win though.

Darth Magnevus
I would agree, it is true that the Battle Droids are pretty good, but the Geonosians are fast, and they can fly.

kamikz
Battledroids are created to kill and has no fear. Geonosians are not professional warriors and if to many fell the rest would probably flee, remember in AOTC when the jedi came. I think the droids would prevail.

overlord
Are Geonosians great warriors?

Fishy
No

overlord
Then it will be a slow and bloody massacre..
The dumb droids would win.

Darth Faunus
This is idiotic. . . the August batch all over again.

Use your heads. 500 droids created to kill against 500 bugs who were killed by the droves by a Padawan. The word 'duh' comes to mind.

darthsith19
The Geonosians since they defeated Anakin but Anakin survived the Battle Droids. Battle Droids are cheap and not as good as flesh and bone warriors, even if the Geonosians arn't the greatest i think they'd win. Now, Super Battle Droids would be a different story.

Lord Darkstar
actually I quote Mace and Dooku here, "each jedi is a match for 100 geonosians" "but are they a match for 100 battle droids?" or something like that. This clearly implies by the two people who might know best, that the droids are better than the geonosians.

Darth_Glentract
LD, I am going to have to call you on a misquote. Mace said a Jedi can defeat 100 Geonosians. Dooku said, "But can he beat a 1000 droids. Not 100. Go look at the quote again.

Lord Darkstar
oh sorry about that, my fault, but still the point is there

Darth_Glentract
That one Geonosians aren't better than 10 battle droids? I don't think that quotes says much really.

Fishy
Still trained killers against Geonosians that aren't really all that special. The droids will win.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by darthsith19
The Geonosians since they defeated Anakin but Anakin survived the Battle Droids. Battle Droids are cheap and not as good as flesh and bone warriors, even if the Geonosians arn't the greatest i think they'd win. Now, Super Battle Droids would be a different story.

I've already pointed this out to you before; Anakin was captured by droids, saberless, and with Padme in danger as well as his two droids. If you think that this somehow makes the Geonosians capable (considering they were very fortunate the jedi had lost his lightsaber and his girlfriend is a moron) then you need to reevaluate your reasoning skills.

Darth_Glentract
The Geonosians do have guns. They aren't a warrior species, but they can fight. The droids have a good chance, but the Geonosians can fly and shoot them. Also, this is based on gameplay because I don't know of anything else to go on, but a Geonosian can kill a battle droid in one shot in GB Clone Campaigns. That is gameplay though.

Deus Ex
Yeah, but we know that gameplay is sketchy at best. I can take blaster bolt shots all day in KOTOR or ROTJ for SNES even.

Geonosians were particularly dumb and unresponsive, and frail. Seeing them beat battle droids doesn't seem likely unless they were directed by someone with a shred of intellect.

Darth_Glentract
Now that I think about it, was this thread ever specified as 500 normal Geonosians or 500 of the spectators we saw in the movie? If it is 500 random Geonosians, then the droids defiantly win.

Deus Ex
I didn't notice a difference. Look at how easily that one got creamed after he lead the animals out into the arena.

And I didn't exactly see the Geonosians leading the assault when the Clones arrived.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Deus Ex
I didn't notice a difference. Look at how easily that one got creamed after he lead the animals out into the arena.

And I didn't exactly see the Geonosians leading the assault when the Clones arrived.
You didn't notice a difference? Some are Geonosian Guards, some are sentries, some are picadors and some are warriors. Some are not in the military. The picador got stabbed by the Acklay, but he was down on the ground,l haven been taken out by Obi-Wan. And the Geonosians arn't mindless drones. They don;'t want to die. So when the Clones come they retreat.

overlord
Hello everybody.. I am a Geonosians fanboy, I think they are better warriors than battledroids. (this is real)

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
That one Geonosians aren't better than 10 battle droids? I don't think that quotes says much really.

He's jsut boasting his numbers. That's all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.