The Transporter vs. 007 vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
In a fight to the death who wins?

Orestes
The Transporter I don't know enough about.

As for the other two ...

007 fights just as dirty as Frank and can be just as ruthless, but he's better at working the social scene as well (which in certain scenarios can matter a lot) and also has far more financial and technological support. Frank probably has a higher body count, but that's only because Bond has no special reason to go out of his way to mow down every criminal he meets.

Don't get me wrong; Frank could most definitely win anyway, but I'd give it to Bond probably about 6-7/10.

Also, if Everything or Nothing counts, Bond has a "Bond Sense." big grin

thesilverspider
bond all the way

Juntai
The Transporter is too sick for Bond move for move shot for shot. Bond shoots at a few guys, chops a guy and he's out. Transporter kicks ass by the dozens. In the first movie, I don't even think he got hit. I mean they shot a rocket at his house, and you find out that he's got an underwater escapeway to the body of water near his house... and not only was he prepared enough to have Scooba Gear sitting next to this hatch, but he had two, one for the chinese girl too. He then repays them for ****ing up his home and car by taking them on directly, and killing or severely beating a good 40 guys. Bond is good, but this guy is money in this fight. You shoulda put Jason Bourne in here... Transporter vs Jason Bourne would be a good vs.

Orestes
I wouldn't rate Bourne above Bond or Punisher, actually.

But I still can't comment on Transporter without having actually seen him in action myself, so oh well.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Orestes
I wouldn't rate Bourne above Bond or Punisher, actually.

But I still can't comment on Transporter without having actually seen him in action myself, so oh well.

The second transporter movie reaches Bond Levels of Camp its truly awful.

roughrider
Transporter - best agility and h2h
Punisher - toughest and most ruthless
Bond - has the luck of Longshot to come out on top

A dead-heat between Bond and Transporter...

jplatinum
This isn't even a matchup.
The transporter 1 he was good enough to take them both at once.
The transporter 2 he is even more charged up and skilled and tougher and harder to kill.
He demolishes them both in the time it takes me to walk to the fridge for a sammich.

mmmm...sammichhhhhh...ohhhhhhh

Cosmo Kramer
hmm...i think not.

black robb
007 would probably just avoid fighting and just shoot the last man in the back of the head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.