Anywon??!!??!!??!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
Does anywon or did anywon work at Mc Donolds before??

And.... if u did/do .. Do they make you take drug tests?

Leo.M
I've never worked at McD's but i don't think they make you take a drug test.......... most people i see working there look like they just got high in the back room, so i think your okay

Acherontia
No, yes they Do.

So my Guess is, You'd HAve to wait a good 2 months without dopeing before you can go and Apply, BTW, Wal Mart Takes tests Also.

Spelljammer
It depends on what kindof drug he does before it leaves your system.

What did you do?

Bun Bun
Well im already hired... and they didnt make me do one yet.... but i some some weed the other night... so i think im fu**ed if they do one on me..

bardock
weed?

Bun Bun
yes weed ...

Spelljammer
Give it a week. You should be fine.

Bun Bun
yeah i know... but my 1st day is tmr.... so i hope they dont give me one tmr...

Leo.M
Originally posted by Bun Bun
yes weed ...

she couldn't help herself spliff

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Leo.M
she couldn't help herself spliff
laughing out loud ... its was gooooooood yes

Royal Knight
Does anywon or did anywon work at Mc Donolds before??

And.... if u did/do .. Do they make you take drug tests?

Nope

Only if you become a shift manager

Acherontia
Well, thats Her Problem, If She doesn't get the Job, I say Tough, You are now Suffering the Consequences, So Tough it.

Spelljammer
yeah i know... but my 1st day is tmr.... so i hope they dont give me one tmr...
You could try to lessen the time by eating nothing but meat, butter, eggs, cheese. Treat yourself like you were on the Atkins diet.

The large amount of ketones excreted from your body when you pee and go number 2 will help flush out the toxins you ingested with the marijunna. It can make a week become maybe 3 or 4 days.. especialy if you drink only water with that eating plan..

But if they expect you to take a drug test tommorow, sorry dude, you're screwed..

Acherontia
Atkins Diet? Thats one of the Worst Possible Diets Ever, you Do know that Proffessor Atkins Died of complications from his own Diet?

bardock
Originally posted by Spelljammer
You could try to lessen the time by eating nothing but meat, butter, eggs, cheese. Treat yourself like you were on the Atkins diet.

The large amount of ketones excreted from your body when you pee and go number 2 will help flush out the toxins you ingested with the marijunna. It can make a week become maybe 3 or 4 days.. especialy if you drink only water with that eating plan..

But if they expect you to take a drug test tommorow, sorry dude, you're screwed..

your good at not getting busted for pot

Bun Bun
laughing out loud i no i no... io totally forgot about it and when my cuz asked me about it... i was already f*cked up... but heh... i dont think they r gonna do one.... cuz wouldnt u think they'd do it before u got hired?!

Spelljammer
Bahh, that's a myth. He fell down a stairs I heard..

Besides, she doesn't have to do it forever. Just to help quicken the flushing of those toxins..

Spelljammer
Originally posted by bardock
your good at not getting busted for pot
Actually I've never smoked marijunna in my life. I'm just smart and think it should be legal, it's thier body..

However, had it been any other drug like coke or meth or whatever I'd be much more meaner and less helpful about it. Pot doesn't kill people, I'm pretty stearn on my views of things..

Royal Knight
Actually I've never smoked marijunna in my life. I'm just smart and think it should be legal, it's thier body..

However, had it been any other drug like coke or meth or whatever I'd be much more meaner and less helpful about it. Pot doesn't kill people, I'm pretty stearn on my views of things..

that is america for ya

Leo.M
Originally posted by Royal Knight
that is america for ya

usaflag

Spelljammer
Although here's a tip for all you potheads out there..

If you're going to smoke weed, don't say you're against big coporations. Becuase the first thing you do is go to Blockbuster to rent stupid movies, buy Cheetohs or whatever from Pepsi company to fill your munchy void, and infact are probably funding a drug-dealer, who's even worst then those fatcats. (Unless ofcourse you grow your own..)

So unless you grow your own, or get it from somebody who grows your own, or you know that guy doesn't sell harder drugs, shush.

Unless about the only thing you eat to get rid of the munchies is milk, eggs, or some other farm raised food product, shush.

I don't mean to be a jerk, Bun-Bun's a good friend of mine, but I take my communist views pretty seriously..

Bun Bun
Although here's a tip for all you potheads out there..

If you're going to smoke weed, don't say you're against big coporations. Becuase the first thing you do is go to Blockbuster to rent stupid movies, buy Cheetohs or whatever from Pepsi company to fill your munchy void, and infact are probably funding a drug-dealer, who's even worst then those fatcats. (Unless ofcourse you grow your own..)

So unless you grow your own, or get it from somebody who grows your own, or you know that guy doesn't sell harder drugs, shush.

Unless about the only thing you eat to get rid of the munchies is milk, eggs, or some other farm raised food product, shush.

I don't mean to be a jerk, Bun-Bun's a good friend of mine, but I take my communist views pretty seriously..
... this is the 2nd time ive been high in my life... i love ya Spell... but i anit an everyday smoker....

Spelljammer
lol, hope I didn't hurt you feelings Bun-Bun. I'm glad you don't make a habit out of it for the reasons listed above. But you're a good person, I don't want you to feel my conservative wrath. I must make a joke now to lighten the mood..

PVS is a great guy..

Made me laugh. laughing

Bun Bun
lol, hope I didn't hurt you feelings Bun-Bun. I'm glad you don't make a habit out of it for the reasons listed above. But you're a good person, I don't want you to feel my conservative wrath. I must make a joke now to lighten the mood..

PVS is a great guy..

Made me laugh. laughing
Hehe nah... spell you didnt hurt my feelings hug I know how you are and i respect how strongly you feel on certin topics. cool

fantasygirl
stick out tongue How are you now? happy

Bun Bun
Originally posted by fantasygirl
stick out tongue How are you now? happy
me... oh im sober... yes that was last night.... i had like no sleep...

fantasygirl
me... oh im sober... yes that was last night.... i had like no sleep... laughing out loud Then you should get some sleep tonight then. stick out tongue

Bun Bun
Originally posted by fantasygirl
laughing out loud Then you should get some sleep tonight then. stick out tongue
Yeah i know... im gonna.... big grin ... How are you doing linh?

fantasygirl
I'm good. happy And besides being sober, how are you? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.