-=- Your In The Matrix Charlie Brown -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
-=- Your In The Matrix, Charlie Brown -=-

Saw this in A Simpson's Epesoide, So I decided To make it.

JKozzy
Do you recall what season?

Acherontia
I don't Know, French Epesoids Pass almost every season...

But Its the Epesoide Where That .Com Millionair Lives in the Simpson's Attic (the guy that went out with Marge for one date during Prom)

Tptmanno1
I remember that one!

snake_eyes616
Originally posted by Acherontia
Epesoide

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Acherontia

snake_eyes616

Scarlet
I remember this show, but I don't remember him being in the matrix. I always thought it was Snoopy.

Acherontia
Originally posted by snake_eyes616
Dude I wasnt criticising you, chill. You just spelt it wrong in two posts the EXACT same way...

BTW who the F**K cares if im 15, YOUR birthdate says 1987. Not that much difference if im not mistaken, so why dont YOU stop trying to be superior by trying to pick on a 15 yr old, Mr. Big Badass 17 yr old.

18, thank you evry much, if you even bothered to check out which months we are in.

And btw, this is probly the only time I didn't go hard on anybody, so if anybody needs to "chill" it be you.

DarkC

snake_eyes616
^Exactly

BENITO
I think Snoopy might be able to use cheats in the Matrix think about how he flies on his Dog house

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.