Wolverine vs.Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
hell he sliced him once, make wolverine a herald of galactus, and then he might actually be able to work something out

long pig
Haha....

We talked about this, he need 20ft long adamantium claws!

joesha28
Only for Thanos to ask " Why do you need that for? To finger me?

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
Haha....

We talked about this, he need 20ft long adamantium claws!
nah man he just needs the molecule thin edge claws, and 18 inch claws.

jinzin
no he doesn't he only needs his foot long bone claws....

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
no he doesn't he only needs his foot long bone claws....
and the psionic field.

joesha28
Originally posted by joesha28
Only for Thanos to ask " Why do you need that for? To finger me?

Metalmanx
This is just sad...

Tha C-Master
yes

joesha28
Call all wolvie fans i wanna see how ridiculous they can be!!!

King KAM
Originally posted by joesha28
Call all wolvie fans i wanna see how ridiculous they can be!!!

KillAll
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
100 % accurate.... marvel comics inc. contacted you about a contract yet??? thats some damn good artwork...

King KAM
Originally posted by KillAll
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
100 % accurate.... marvel comics inc. contacted you about a contract yet??? thats some damn good artwork...
cut me some slack jabroni.

Swanky-Tuna
Didn't Thanos get cut because he wanted to get cut?

King KAM
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
no....he was taken against his will......

long pig
Originally posted by King KAM

Wait, is that canon?

That was a ****ing crossover. It doesn't count.

Swanky-Tuna
no....he was taken against his will......
I vaguely recall Thanos getting injured by something because he purposely depowered himself with the infinity gauntlet.

KillAll
he didnt completely depower himself, he cut himself off from all the gems but one. then wolverine surprised him. he stuck his claws clean into thanos, but thanos still turned his bones to jello.

Hit_and_Miss

I remeber the time The Thing educated Wolverine...

You sir, Need the Same education...

http://members.iglou.com/thanos/thing-wolv.jpg

Stop dreaming... Wolverine gets owned by a thanos

jinzin
...Originally posted by joesha28
Call all wolvie fans i wanna see how ridiculous they can be!!! you asked for it...

OKAY I'M debating this with wolverine version "zero point O".... :PIS fully activated...

wolverine OWNED lobo he totally trashed the main man.. and only had bone claws.. thanos can't even manage to hurt wolverine let alone beat him... it's an impossibility..... and how did thanos fair when he had the infinity gauntlet versus wolverine? he got straight jacked up... wolverine ( and hulk) was the go-to guy for the whole fight, hell warlock new it... cap knew it... everybody knows it.. thanos don't want none of wolverine withouth his precious gauntlet... and he knows it too...

it was also later proven when wolverine nearly gutted him like a fish using his bone claws..... then casually dodging thanos' blast while simultaneously talking trash to lobo... I didn't see thanos reeling from wonder woman, green lantern, or captain marvel... but he sure as hell did when he got cut up...that was ALL wolvie.

I mean thanos is tough, but he said he's weary of taking on savage hulk in a h2h fight.. wolverine's nearly killed savage hulk... THREE TIMES.... if thanos is weary of hulk you just KNOW he's gotta be scared of wolverine...

We all know how powerful pheonix is.... did that stop wolverine from getting up time after time from her onslaught? nope... did that stop wolverine from gutting her over and over and over again later on? HELL NO.

wolverine>>>>pheonix...

Wolverine also downed horde..and intergalactic menace and took a full yeild nuke at ground zero.... you think thanos is gonna be a challenge to him? not hardly...

thanos has got ranged attacks but so what? anyone who knows wolverine knows that whenever he's stacked up against a foe with ranged weaponry.. no matter how experienced they are, no matter how intelligent, or how cunning... they CAN NOT avoid being lured into a brawl when wolverine's on the lose... proof you ask?

how about when wolverine messed up iron man.. how about when wolverine put doc doom in a head lock... how about when he threw blatcat at human torch and knocked him out...

thanos has got nothing on wolverine and that's why thanos stays away from earth.... nuff said...

wolverine8888
well wolverien can hurt him but he can't beat thanos. though he can hurt him as seen wolverine stab thanos in the heart when he ahd gunlet dident do much thou lol. with otu gunlet wolverine not gunna stand a chance he might slaw him once but thats it. as a herald I think he would win

wolverine8888
cuz all his stats would be so high lol

roughrider
The number of 'serious' responses this thread is getting...just sad. Why should I even bother?

THANOS - MURDERS - WOLVERINE.
DO YOU HEAR?toot

wolverine8888
yes we agreed on that we saying if he was a herald thou

jgiant
But isn't this about herald wolvie, anyways thanos still wins, he laid a huting on SS...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wolverine8888
well wolverien can hurt him but he can't beat thanos. though he can hurt him as seen wolverine stab thanos in the heart when he ahd gunlet dident do much thou lol. with otu gunlet wolverine not gunna stand a chance he might slaw him once but thats it. as a herald I think he would win

Thanos defeated Silver Surfer by pimpslapping him...

wolverine8888
when are u talking about when he had the gunlet cuz well ya he was the msot powerful being in existances

Hit_and_Miss
this is great... Jinzin is more of a fanboy then wolverine8888....

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wolverine8888
when are u talking about when he had the gunlet cuz well ya he was the msot powerful being in existances

No. He didn't have gauntlet.

wolverine8888
well then dam. silver surfer should learn how to fight for all his power he still sucks in pure fighting skill but he still the man

roughrider
Just saying he's a herald doesn't mean crap. All heralds have some different abilities - be specific. If you just make him a herald, what difference does it make if it's Logan or not?
How about we make Aunt May a herald and pit her against Thanos? That makes as much sense as this.

jinzin
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss

laughing out loud

it's great how you guys don't understand simplistic concepts such as sarcasm and mockery... I was friggin making a joke... the really sad part is not only do the wolverine/wolive-fan haters want to believe that post was a serious reply.. but the fact that everything in that post has happened....

again, I was using wolverine version "zero point O" PIS/CIS fully activated... everything counts as an acceptable argument.. whatever it takes forhim to win... big grin

(again for the miscreants who can't comprehend what that was.... I was joking.... jeesh)

Hit_and_Miss
I know... but the thing is... the joke actually sounded serious...

Tha C-Master
I wonder sometimes too, I just think its an act, and he is just tired of people mocking wolverine. wink

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
... you asked for it...

OKAY I'M debating this with wolverine version "zero point O".... :PIS fully activated...

wolverine OWNED lobo he totally trashed the main man.. and only had bone claws.. thanos can't even manage to hurt wolverine let alone beat him... it's an impossibility..... and how did thanos fair when he had the infinity gauntlet versus wolverine? he got straight jacked up... wolverine ( and hulk) was the go-to guy for the whole fight, hell warlock new it... cap knew it... everybody knows it.. thanos don't want none of wolverine withouth his precious gauntlet... and he knows it too...

it was also later proven when wolverine nearly gutted him like a fish using his bone claws..... then casually dodging thanos' blast while simultaneously talking trash to lobo... I didn't see thanos reeling from wonder woman, green lantern, or captain marvel... but he sure as hell did when he got cut up...that was ALL wolvie.

I mean thanos is tough, but he said he's weary of taking on savage hulk in a h2h fight.. wolverine's nearly killed savage hulk... THREE TIMES.... if thanos is weary of hulk you just KNOW he's gotta be scared of wolverine...

We all know how powerful pheonix is.... did that stop wolverine from getting up time after time from her onslaught? nope... did that stop wolverine from gutting her over and over and over again later on? HELL NO.

wolverine>>>>pheonix...

Wolverine also downed horde..and intergalactic menace and took a full yeild nuke at ground zero.... you think thanos is gonna be a challenge to him? not hardly...

thanos has got ranged attacks but so what? anyone who knows wolverine knows that whenever he's stacked up against a foe with ranged weaponry.. no matter how experienced they are, no matter how intelligent, or how cunning... they CAN NOT avoid being lured into a brawl when wolverine's on the lose... proof you ask?

how about when wolverine messed up iron man.. how about when wolverine put doc doom in a head lock... how about when he threw blatcat at human torch and knocked him out...

thanos has got nothing on wolverine and that's why thanos stays away from earth.... nuff said... laughing

Funniest post from jinzin ever, I'm going to save this and use it to piss him off. big grin

willRules

thats kinda what sarcasm is........ wink

jinzin
Originally posted by willRules
thats kinda what sarcasm is........ wink

laughing out loud

joesha28
O boy....... why did i ever called unto all wolvie fans

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

SWANKY!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!??

Tha C-Master
He was on about 2 days ago.

King KAM
Screw silver Sufrer, that idiot missed his chance at ultimate power.....

Creshosk
Waitaminute, waitaminute wait - a - minute. . .

And yet this is the guy that said:

hmmm sarcasm doesn't ring a bell round here does it....

blink

long pig
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/524/untitled0qs.png

Arrgghhhhh **** you jodie foster! mad

Avalonofthewind
OK, so Wolvie can stab thanos, but he wont have the chance to make him swiss cheese before becoming Thanos new toothpick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.