Ultimate Nightmare Question (Regarding Jean and Logan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yomammy
I have a question. If it's come up before, I apologize.

My question is this. On one of the last pages of Ultimate Nightmare #4,
Logan has been telling Jean to chill out because she's pushing it to hard.
She replies back with:

"I said what do you care.

You're the guy who confesses
to being hired to kill the Professor--
after I let you go to bed with me.

So, really, shut up with anything that
sounds like you care. Because you
don't"

Now I do NOT remember ever seeing in any of the Ultimate universe comics, Jean and Logan sacking up together. Did I totally miss it, or is this just some odd thing that isn't supposed to make sense (because of what was going on with Jean at that moment with what they were about to find)?!

Thanks in advance.

kichiku_beihei
It happened in the early issues when the President launched sentinals to Genosha to kill "The Mutant Threat". You just missed that part I guess.

willRules
it happened in the first few issues, the only pic you see is Logan and jean diving under the covers............

wsg
eek! Happy Dance smokin' devil roll eyes (sarcastic) evil face laughing I didn't read it either, sounds fun! smile

Disturbance
OMG, any piccies? I wanna see that!! eek! Happy Dance

crimsonphoenix
i couldnt find any pix so i took them my self. i know they arent very good but u can tell wut it is.

willRules
Thats all you see, the next time you see those two, logan is being telekinitically thrown into a mirror because he apparently confessed that he was hired to kill Xavier

wsg
Rats.... I wanted to see... smile

Yomammy
Gonna have to pull that issue out again.... it's been a couple of years since I read it.

Thanks for all of the info.

BTW: this is still one of my alltime favorite X-men covers!

http://www.esensja.pl/magazyn/2001/03/img/ilustr/post20130.jpg

crimsonphoenix
ooo when jean and logan are kissing..thats so hot. the way he grabs her hair....lol

wsg
Yea I love that pic too, have it in My Pictures somewhere's......

Paola
question answered

closing...

Oh!! and btw, next time use q&a thread for any X-Men related question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.