Editing your own poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blossom_beam
I want to edit my poll but it won't let me. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

Bardock42
Originally posted by blossom_beam
I want to edit my poll but it won't let me. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

Yes........that you cannot edit your poll...

dave123
Only a global or the mod of the individual forum can do it

Storm
Was it supposed to be: "Which is your favourite Simpsons character?"

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
Was it supposed to be: "Which is your favourite Simpsons character?"

Homer........

Clovie
Garfield happy

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
Garfield happy

I love him too...he's second right after Homer....I mean come on..the man wrote the Iliad....

Clovie
Originally posted by Bardock42
I love him too...he's second right after Homer....I mean come on..the man wrote the Iliad.... But Garfield's life philosophy is perfect eek! ...and Homer is only supposed to be the one who wrote it stick out tongue

Bardock42
But Garfield's life philosophy is perfect eek! ...and Homer is only supposed to be the one who wrote it stick out tongue

Well yes but he's only second cause in fact he's not a Simpsons character....and well if you are so all-knowing who actually wrote it then?

Clovie
Well yes but he's only second cause in fact he's not a Simpsons character....and well if you are so all-knowing who actually wrote it then? just it's a tiny not important detail. wink
no idea. but I'd guess it was some girl curlers

BENITO
Originally posted by Storm
Was it supposed to be: "Which is your favourite Simpsons character?" Lenny

Bardock42
Originally posted by BENITO
Lenny
Awful choice...

just it's a tiny not important detail. wink
no idea. but I'd guess it was some girl curlers
Important enough to make Homer win.......

You are a sexist no expression

Clovie
veto.

huh? but just think about it. how many people do you know who won TWO Nobel Prizes? Because I know one, and she even was polish big grin

Bardock42
veto.

huh? but just think about it. how many people do you know who won TWO Nobel Prizes? Because I know one, and she even was polish big grin
the veto was for the Lenny thing right?

Hm.......what Nobel Prizes were that and who one them...if one of the Nobel Prizes was Literature...well....then...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...good for you

Clovie
Physics and Chemistry.

Bardock42
Physics and Chemistry.

Hmm..that are good Nobel Prizes....who is she?

Clovie
Maria Skłodowska-Curie

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by blossom_beam

Just alert one of the globals or resident mods of that forum, and we'll fix it for yew.

Bardock42
Maria Skłodowska-Curie

Marie Curie is polish? ....I so did not know that..........

Clovie
Marie Curie is polish? ....I so did not know that.......... of course she is polish!
she just married that french guy madschmoll

Lana
Marie Curie is polish? ....I so did not know that..........

You didn't know that?

My mom's high school was named after her smart

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
You didn't know that?

My mom's high school was named after her smart

Yeah, for some reason I was sure she was French...silly me....not asking enough questions....I am not Batman Like sad ....I will go cry now cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.