Land of the Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
So what did you all think of Land of the Dead? I thought it as a worthwhile addition to the series, not quite as good as its predecessors, but there were some effective gory moments and some bold political statements made in typical Romero fashion.

The acting solid all round, Hopper, Leguizamo (is that its spelt...?) etc were all decent, but the main character was too clean cut and righteous.

I'm suprise it wasn't passed as an 18 certificate in the UK, but then, the 15 rating seems pretty broad now.

All in all, I think i'll be buying this on dvd. 8.5/10

b-dan
is it good i wanted to see it but never got around to doing it (baby sitting what a drag) anyway it looks alrite but so did all the other shitty movies that came out this summer the only good movies were batman begins fantastic 4 and the island other than that all the summer movies sucked!!!

Impediment
There is already a thread for this movie.

MildPossession
Zombieman - The BBFC have relaxed on violence when rating films, it's more violence in realism terms now that will be one cause for a film here to get an 18 rating.

BackFire
already a thread zombieman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.