Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet
Hi

Spideys Sister
Uh...hi? Welcome forum... This Is (hopefully) Spiderman...

hotsauce6548
Get out. no expression

Welcome forum.

Phoenix2001
What the f**k?

VeNoIIvII
welcome i am considered the lying basterd on this forum that everyone hates!!wink but now what ive been preaching has been proven so everythign is good now...

p.s. Dotn make a random thread like this dude youll get ripped apart by everyoen...trust me ...i have experience..smile

willRules
greetings I hope you enjoy these forums.........

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
trust me ...i have experience..smile

So you are admitting to being somewhat of a troll.

Drache53
lol Welcome to the forums. You'll see stuff like that ^^^ all the time. Good laughs.

Scarlet
Thanks everyone. I think I will like it here, since everyone is nice, well almost everyone.

chucktaylor
Welocme too! And yes, trust Drache, lots of good laughs here. Dont dare miss to laugh at some idiots posting idiotic threads!

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Get out. no expression

Welcome forum. That's mean.Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
welcome i am considered the lying basterd on this forum that everyone hates!!wink but now what ive been preaching has been proven so everythign is good now...

p.s. Dotn make a random thread like this dude youll get ripped apart by everyoen...trust me ...i have experience..smile Not everyone!

b-dan
welcome your gonna have tons o fun but there are some assholes but o well they can be kool and funny well hope u injoy ur KMC experience

doctorstrongbad
This is a great place to be but we all talk about spider-man here, so hope you enjoy it. wink

Drache53
I never talk about Spider-Man, what do you mean by "we all talk about spider-man here"? lol Sorry, I'm in a fun mood this morning.

VeNoIIvII
DRACHE be quiet and GET TO THE BAR!!!

doctorstrongbad
So what's the latest spider-man news? Are we still debating venom in part 3? What about who's better MJ or Shadowcat as peter's girlfriend.

Marvel-knight
well i not know why but i think MJ might be u talkin about Ult spidy right?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
So what's the latest spider-man news? Are we still debating venom in part 3? What about who's better MJ or Shadowcat as peter's girlfriend. The next new forum I see should be on if MJ and Petey are getting married in SPM3 and if they have a spider-Girl movie. I WANT A SPIDER-GIRL MOVIE!!!!!!

Drache53
Of course MJ and Peter are going to get married. If they don't, I will be pleasantly surprised.. Because I'm sort of a misanthropist, and there are too many movies with happy endings.. lol

Arahan
Welcome

MJ and Peter, marrying in SM3? Dont think so.
I guess they will be just a couple, then they get a crise.
Seperate because MJ cant handle the Spidey hero stuff and come together in the end of the movie....Whatever.

Scarlet
big grin

Scarlet
big grin

Paola
Use welcome forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.