Anyone here have GPS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FlappingMangera
I was looking at the tomtom 300 and 700 over the weekend. I'm thinking about getting a gps unit for my car and wanted to know if any of you guys had one, what features to look for, etc. thanks

Sir Mist
I have a gps attached to my arm so I dont get lost at night happy

FlappingMangera
lol, really?

I just want one for my car, not to attach to me smile

Sir Mist
I was joking...but Id get one on my car....if I had a car..

Acherontia
Any New Cell Phone Made / Bought in the U.S. Scince late 2003 and Any Cell Phone Made / Bought In Canada scicne late 2004 has Intergral GPS for "Perant Awarness"

FlappingMangera
What is "perant awareness"? Shame i can't use my cell phone to help with driving directions :P

a1hsauce
no2 I have a map yes

§P0oONY
I have a GPS... not a car one... just a little handheld thing... never use it though... too much hastle.

FlappingMangera

Sir Mist
I saw a tomtom 500 the other day, didnt look too bad..

May as well just pick one and get it thumb up

FlappingMangera
i think i'm gonna save a few bucks and go with the tomtom 300, thanks for the extra nudge smile

hotsauce6548
I hate goats who piss in stinkholes.

FlappingMangera
lol, for a second i was really confused, didn't know we were still on the GPS thing

FlappingMangera
so i've got the tomom 300 and drove around a ton with it this weekend. its pretty cool, i can even have yoda give me the driving directions. if any of you guys ever look to get one, i'd suggest it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.