What is your ranking on the members list?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
What is your number on active members list?

Guide in checking it:

1. Click "Members List"

2. Click Advanced Search

3. Put your join date on: and Join Date is before
(Format: yyyy-mm-dd)

4. Put 500 (Which I believe is an active number of posts) on: and Number of Posts is greater than

5. Put 10 at: Number of records per page

6. Then, as the results come, just count the pages minus the last page (For example, you get 30 pages, you count 29 x 10 and then count how many users are in the last page to get the exact number)

7. You are done!

So, I am 300th (Active) member of KMC.

If you count Non-active (Just do all the steps above without #4) members, I am 9647th...

My number: Active: 300th
Non Active: 9647th...

Try it, it's fun!

Bardock42
ThatS nonsense though....since we have aboot 70.000 members...how can youi be 300th from the top but only 9400th from the bottom?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Bardock42
ThatS nonsense though....since we have aboot 70.000 members...how can youi be 300th from the top but only 9400th from the bottom?
Because he's in cahoots with Beezlebub! Burn him! Burn him I say!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Because he's in cahoots with Beezlebub! Burn him! Burn him I say!

Ah...Belzebub...ahhh....rescue me BE.....

DarkCrawler

?

Active members, are those that have joined before me, and have posted more then 500 posts.

Non-Active members, I think are those who have not posted over 500 posts. Those that have made maybe 1 or 2 posts that gave up, but STILL logged in before me.

Clear?

Clovie
41 pages huh

I don't get it..
why can't this count? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?s=&what=topposters&perpage=25

Bardock42
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
?

Active members, are those that have joined before me, and have posted more then 500 posts.

Non-Active members, I think are those who have not posted over 500 posts. Those that have made maybe 1 or 2 posts that gave up, but STILL logged in before me.

Clear?

No...not at all...makes no sense...at all

DarkCrawler
Do you seriously want to look through all those members to find yourself?

Bardock42
Well..you have 5000 posts, I have 10000 you joined a year before me...I guess I#ve been more active than you.........

Clovie has aboot a billion posts...so she's pretty active too....

Hit_and_Miss
wait i dont get it....

Capt_Fantastic
That's too much work, and I'm not all that interested.

Clovie
Do you seriously want to look through all those members to find yourself? I don't mind. it's rather easy to find me there.. confused

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
I don't mind. it's rather easy to find me there.. confused It is indeed.....Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Here you are

DarkCrawler
No...not at all...makes no sense...at all

There are 299 people that have registered before 10-27-2003 AND have more then 500 posts.

Making me 300th on the list of members that have registered on or before 10-27-2003 AND have more then 500 posts.

There are 9646 members that have registered on or before 10-27-2003 BUT have LESS then 500 posts.

Making me 9646th on the list of members that have registered on or before 10-27-2003 BUT have LESS then 500 posts.

Is it really so difficult?

Bardock42
There are 299 people that have registered before 10-27-2003 AND have more then 500 posts.

Making me 300th on the list of members that have registered on or before 10-27-2003 AND have more then 500 posts.

There are 9646 members that have registered on or before 10-27-2003 BUT have LESS then 500 posts.

Making me 9646th on the list of members that have registered on or before 10-27-2003 BUT have LESS then 500 posts.

Is it really so difficult?

Yes because it doesn't say anythiong....it's just a random number....

Fishy
I'm number 6 on that list??? What the hell does it mean?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy
I'm number 6 on that list??? What the hell does it mean?
Nothing...that'S the fun thing aboot this game no expression

Fishy
Nothing...that'S the fun thing aboot this game no expression

Cool big grin

I don't get it.

Bardock42
Cool big grin

I don't get it.
There's nothing to get , really....

Fishy

Thats what I don't get...

Bardock42
Thats what I don't get...

But if you'd get it you would have gotten it which means there woud have been something to get but ther'S not so you don't get it.....

Clovie
okay..when someone figures it out, please let me know huh

DarkCrawler

How come?

You get to know how many people have registered here before you.

If you are not interested, then fine, don't post. But I haven't done anything to you for you to make those smartass comments.

Bardock42
How come?

If you are not interested, then fine, don't post. But I haven't done anything to you for you to make those smartass comments.

Well you could find that out much easier though.......and what aboot the people that have exactly 500 posts.....

botankus
I entered in 'Loser' as my keyword and Bardock42 came in at #1, followed by all the people who post in the Britney thread. Congrats!

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
I entered in 'Loser' as my keyword and Bardock42 came in at #1, followed by all the people who post in the Britney thread. Congrats!

Yeah......Mesa is a winner......(you realize that you post there, don't you)

Clovie
How come?

If you are not interested, then fine, don't post. But I haven't done anything to you for you to make those smartass comments. so it is about how many people registered before me..and not how active i am.......

botankus
(you realize that you post there, don't you)

I will accept my #2 ranking with pride.

Bardock42
I will accept my #2 ranking with pride.

Indeed...we are losers, baby....so why don't you kill us sad

Bardock42
so it is about how many people registered before me..and not how active i am.......

No it's aoot how many people registered before youthat have more than 500 posts...

Clovie
No it's aoot how many people registered before youthat have more than 500 posts... and it's the part I don't get the most...why 500 and not 5000?

botankus
Indeed...we are losers, baby....so why don't you kill us sad

Glad to see that song finally made it over to Germany.

Bardock42
and it's the part I don't get the most...why 500 and not 5000?

That just adds to the long list of pointlessness....

Fishy
So 5 people with more then 500 posts joined before I did??? Wow... Thats just insane.

Bardock42
So 5 people with more then 500 posts joined before I did??? Wow... Thats just insane.

No...that'WS just wrong...you made a mistake...probably switched dates...or something...

Fishy
No...that'WS just wrong...you made a mistake...probably switched dates...or something...

I just clicked on the link you gave...

Bah i'm confused... And don't care about this anymore.. weird stuff.

Clovie
That just adds to the long list of pointlessness.... what's else there? happy

Bardock42
I just clicked on the link you gave...

Bah i'm confused... And don't care about this anymore.. weird stuff.

the link I gave is just where Dark Crawler is to find in that list....but you are ther to I guess......near that amount....

DarkCrawler
so it is about how many people registered before me..and not how active i am.......

You can do it too, by changing the "username" from "Order by:" to "posts".

Clovie
but i prefer the top posters list.

DarkCrawler
I'm not sure...can you see what ranking you are at top posters list?

Fishy
So Bardock can you do a search for me too, and then tell me exactly what it means stick out tongue Cause I think I just became blond, I don't understand anything that has been said in this thread stick out tongue

Lana
I'm not sure...can you see what ranking you are at top posters list?

The top posters list tells you exactly that: who has the most posts, in order of number of posts. You can search through and find yourself on that. I'm number 26.

Clovie
Originally posted by Lana
The top posters list tells you exactly that: who has the most posts, in order of number of posts. You can search through and find yourself on that. I'm number 26. I like it happy

Lana
I like it happy

You would, Miss Number 2 stick out tongue happy

BackFire
been here for 4 years, and I'm number 31.

Quality over quantity, people.

Clovie
Originally posted by Lana
You would, Miss Number 2 stick out tongue happy embarrasmentstick out tongue

Originally posted by BackFire

Quality over quantity, people. maybe you don't have who to talk to? sad

BackFire
Eh?

shellie

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by BackFire

Here, Here! *knocks on the desk as a form of applause*

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Here, Here! *knocks on the desk as a form of applause*

Funny..I always thought it would be "Hear, hear!" ....... that seemed to make more sense in my little german head...Originally posted by BackFire

Yeah...but in theory communism works...IN THEORY.

Jedi Priestess
# 78 w00t!

actually Im just trying to get to 13,000.

Sir Mist
blink

Or #2495 blink

I still dont get it..

Alpha Centauri
I'm 10 down on page 3.

Not bad.

-AC

botankus
I'm around #280 after 2 years. My favorite are the OTF people who registered in like May 2005 and have 6,000 posts.

Bardock42
I'm around #280 after 2 years. My favorite are the OTF people who registered in like May 2005 and have 6,000 posts.
Yeah...like me.....*being proud*

Jackie Malfoy
What is your number on active members list?

Guide in checking it:

1. Click "Members List"

2. Click Advanced Search

3. Put your join date on: and Join Date is before
(Format: yyyy-mm-dd)

4. Put 500 (Which I believe is an active number of posts) on: and Number of Posts is greater than

5. Put 10 at: Number of records per page

6. Then, as the results come, just count the pages minus the last page (For example, you get 30 pages, you count 29 x 10 and then count how many users are in the last page to get the exact number)

7. You are done!

So, I am 300th (Active) member of KMC.

If you count Non-active (Just do all the steps above without #4) members, I am 9647th...

My number: Active: 300th
Non Active: 9647th...

Try it, it's fun!

As soon as I stop being lazy I will do it in the m orning.JM laughing

Lana

Yeah, no kidding....I mean, I've got nearly 23,000 posts, but they were collected over nearly 2 years and I post all over the place, I'd say no more than maybe a third of my posts are from the OTF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.