Juggernaut vs. Cannonball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Which one of these dudes is tougher?argue

willRules
Juggernaut

masterbruce
juggernaut is impervious to physical attack

cannonball would not scratch juggs, only hurt himself

Decay
didnt that happen? cannonball koed himself on juggernaut and juggernaut wasnt effected in the least.

wolverine8888
well he was drunk but actauly when blasting cannon ball can not be hurt. juggernaut can be hurt he not totaly immune he has been hurt befor. but if they foguht cannon ball would lsoe in seconds.

KillAll
Originally posted by wolverine8888
well he was drunk but actauly when blasting cannon ball can not be hurt. juggernaut can be hurt he not totaly immune he has been hurt befor. but if they foguht cannon ball would lsoe in seconds.

actually it happened twice. once cannonball was drunk. but both times the same thing happened. in the other appearance juggernaut sees cannonball coming and says something like "this should be good" and cannonball harmlessly bounces from a direct hit to juggernauts chest and richochets towards a building. and out of blast mode...

Wonderman
we are talking about the same Cannonball who can pretty much beat Gladiator right.
yeah the immortal kid. that's the one i mean anyway

golem370
He did not beat Gladiator he just used Gladiator Best shot against him he got up afterwards and then the other X-Men came up and they stop fighting.

JirK
Originally posted by golem370
He did not beat Gladiator he just used Gladiator Best shot against him he got up afterwards and then the other X-Men came up and they stop fighting.

pretty sure he beat gladiator.

gladiator can be hurt, takes an ungodly amount, but he can be hurt, juggernaut is truely invulnerable.

wolverine8888
juggernaut can be hurt also he is not trueely invunerable he almost but there I still mainy things that can hurt him. and the new juggernaut can be hurt by even more things. only characters truely invylnerable is ADAM DESTINE and CANNON BALL WELL BLASTING

Metalmanx
I like how wolverine8888 just says that Juggernaut can be hurt, but never lists them at all in the slighest.

Tell me, wolverine8888, what can hurt Juggernaut (classic) besides psychic and magic attacks?

Which of course, also damage Cannonball while blasting.

wolverine8888
actauly he can be wolverien claws are abel to cut him unless he uses for field which keep wolverine to far away to hurt him. also hulk cna hurt him if he punches him enough which he has. he nearly indestructable he still can be hurt it just extremely hard to. ADAM DESTINE u can not hurt no matter what u do.

Warmonger
actauly he can be wolverien claws are abel to cut him unless he uses for field which keep wolverine to far away to hurt him. also hulk cna hurt him if he punches him enough which he has. he nearly indestructable he still can be hurt it just extremely hard to. ADAM DESTINE u can not hurt no matter what u do.

Wolverine has never cut Juggernaut to the best of my knowledge, neith has Hulk damaged him. He has never even shown signs of pain when he had his fleshed stripped from his bones.

wolverine8888
dude u just proved my piont he has had his flesh ripped from his boens that means his body can be damage even if he does not feel it his body still gets damage. wolverine has cut himbefor though I don't have issue number he stabb juggernaut in the back. hulk has beaten juggernaut befor

Wynndar
His flesh was ripped from his bones in a mystical realm against an enemy that is particularly good at "illusions". And he has shown signs of physical pain on multiple occasions.

wolverine8888
I see still does not change fact that juggernaut been koed befor and the juggernaut now a days can get hurt much easier

Warmonger
dude u just proved my piont he has had his flesh ripped from his boens that means his body can be damage even if he does not feel it his body still gets damage. wolverine has cut himbefor though I don't have issue number he stabb juggernaut in the back. hulk has beaten juggernaut befor

No the attack that did that was a magical attack by a sorcerer siphoning off the energies of the gem not by any mundane attack like Wolverine's claws. Also he has a healing factor that dwarfs wolverines. When Shatter star stabbed hsi eye out with his magical swords he blink and it was back, when Thor managed to nulify some of the enchanments surrounding him, allowing Thor to actually hurt him, as soon as his spell stopped the juggeranut instantly healed every wound he had.

I wouldn't say that he is invulnerable but neither is adamantium. Thor a solid cylinder of it and Magneto...well we all knwo what Magneto did to it.

Warmonger
I see still does not change fact that juggernaut been koed befor and the juggernaut now a days can get hurt much easier

Not sure what you mean unless you are saying that this proves that Juggernaut is not completely invulnerable. If so then no he isn't, no one really is.

wolverine8888
ADAM DESTINE is. also new juggernaut has no healing factor. and it not that jggernaut has a healing factor si that the gem does not allow for damage to stay. wolverine has stab juggernaut it just was fine after wolverine pulled claws out. if u over power the crystal then he can not heal back his wounds if he had an actualy healing factor he still be able to heal in comics now

Warmonger
ADAM DESTINE is. also new juggernaut has no healing factor. and it not that jggernaut has a healing factor si that the gem does not allow for damage to stay. wolverine has stab juggernaut it just was fine after wolverine pulled claws out. if u over power the crystal then he can not heal back his wounds if he had an actualy healing factor he still be able to heal in comics now

I'm sorry but unless you have a scan or can tell me an issue number then I'm going to say that Wolverine has never cut Juggernaut. I have nver seen it, I've never heard anyone else say it and at this point I'm going to assume that you just "might" be a little biased. Not to say that you are ying just saying that I need somethig better than your say so.

Warmonger
Maybe should clarify and add "Classic Juggernaut" the Huggernaut woould probably slit his own throat shaving.

wolverine8888
I honestly would if I had the comic I don't I wish i did I been trying to get my hands on it. any ways new juggernaut is not nearly as hard to hurt as he was and he does not have majic to heal himself it kinda cool though they should have him fight thor now that he been depowered

Warmonger
I honestly would if I had the comic I don't I wish i did I been trying to get my hands on it. any ways new juggernaut is not nearly as hard to hurt as he was and he does not have majic to heal himself it kinda cool though they should have him fight thor now that he been depowered

He certainly is thats why I call him the Huggernaut. Imagine Wolverine without the healing factor thats pretty much how I see him.

long pig
Nah, Jobbernaut is like Wolverine without healing or claws or the attitude. Basically, a homosexual.

sad Bring back Juggernaut.

godking
Wolverine has NEVER cut classic juggernaut he has tried but was KO'd by a bitchslap.

K3VIL
Originally posted by JirK
pretty sure he beat gladiator.

gladiator can be hurt, takes an ungodly amount, but he can be hurt, juggernaut is truely invulnerable.
ROTFL, another newbie with serious misconceptions.
Cannoball once absorbed the kinetic energy of one of Gladiator's punches, a strong one, and used it to knock him into a building with a supercharge punch of his own.
What happened next?
Kallark got up, UNHURTED, not even FAZED, it was a sucker punch, cause his confidence dropped for an instant, an even unconfident, he got up quickly.Cannonball was overwhelmed from Fury cause the amount of kinetic energy he can absorb has a limit.
The Fury managed to hurt one of Cannonball's legs.
Juggernaut, poor wolvieboys, has a heal factor which make Logan looking like a 80 years old man with disease.He regenerated from nothing than a skeleton, and he CAN survive as a skeleton, keeping his strenght.
Juggy can be PHYSICALLY hurted only if:
You use magical powers that can overcome Cyttorak's magic, like Thor did with Mjolnir, tough he was just able to make Juggy VERY SLIGHTLY less durable and stun, a great feat, tough not enough.
Or if you're carrying a magical weapon that can overcome most forms of magical defense.
Strangely Shatterstar's double bladed sword can hurt Juggy, but Mjolnir cannot.Very lame.
This are the only ways to hurt in a physical manner Juggernaut.
There's a 3rd option, available only to the other 7 exemplars, they can just go up against him and hurt him cause each one of them is powered by a skyfahter, just like him, and they are into a competition which allow Juggy to be vulnerable against them, tough he was still able to stomp his enemies.

galan7777777
ok these 2 are transported to a distant planet by the beyonder, they are absolutley confined to that planet until the fight is over, so they cant hurl one another into space......and juggernauts helmet cannot be removed what so ever, and cannanball's speed even in flight has been reduced to the same as juggernaut's so that speed will not play a factor in this fight, only raw power will......remember cannonball is invulnerable,(hence the name cannonball)
Possibly immortal. Also he is practically unstoppable, impenetrable and virtually indestructible, and has near unlimited stamina. much the same classic juggernaut can lift well over 100 tons, he has a total resistance to physical injury; an impenetrable force field that he could summon at will; and unlimited stamina. juggernaut is also granted unbreakable skin, therefore making his forcefield an added protection in case he did not wish for a certain attack to touch his physical body. Finally, while moving he could not be stopped.....this would be a good fight, but id go with jugg's because i think his stamina could outlast that of cannonball's.....what do you think?

galan7777777
heres a pic of cannonball

Tron
It's already happened. Every time, Sam shoots towards Juggernaut. And every time, he knocks himself unconcious. Juggernaut wins, without lifting a finger.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tron
It's already happened. Every time, Sam shoots towards Juggernaut. And every time, he knocks himself unconcious. Juggernaut wins, without lifting a finger.
really

Apolloknight
Originally posted by galan7777777
really

no expression

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5946058

Grimm22
Wow this is stupid no expression

Cannonball shouldnt be going up against guys like Juggs no.

Heck Cannonball shouldnt be going up against Colossus yes

don't shiv

Like Tron said.

ThePittman
Reminds me of an older fight, CB shooting toward Jugs and he say "This should be amusing, and fun".

don't shiv
Originally posted by ThePittman
Reminds me of an older fight, CB shooting toward Jugs and he say "This should be amusing, and fun".

Spiderman 16 Sabotage

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Grimm22
Heck Cannonball shouldnt be going up against Colossus yes

Gladiator whistle

outarddwarf
jugg wins 100000/10

galan7777777
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Gladiator whistle gladiator is the only being to ever stop juggs and physically push him back while he was moving forward

Grimm22
gladiator is the only being to ever stop juggs and physically push him back while he was moving forward

Galactus shifty

galan7777777
Originally posted by Grimm22
Galactus shifty galactus didnt stop him with physical force alone, gladiator is the only one to ever do that

galan7777777
Originally posted by Apolloknight
no expression

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5946058 and this pic looks like a very young sam, i think juggs even comments on that........his powers have gotten much greater with age......this is the version of sam i was talking about

Blair Wind
I said gladiator because Cannonball didnt get hurt at all from one of his super punches no expression In refrence to the fact that he could whoop on Colossus unlike what Grimm said.

Besides that NOTHING is going to hurt Juggernaut from Cannonball. Hes run into him so many times its like the one person who always manages to
A) deflect him
B) shut his powers off when he does it erm

ThePittman
No matter how fast or strong CB can get, he is not Omega and can do nothing to Classic Jugs.

golem370
What would happen If Juggernaut started walk producing kinetic energy and Cannonball flying towards him absorbing the kinetic energy say there half a mile away. But Juggernaut does not turn his force field on.

golem370
I think the outcome would be cool to watch

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
I think the outcome would be cool to watch it would be an interesting fight 2 watch lol

Tron
gladiator is the only being to ever stop juggs and physically push him back while he was moving forward

Gladiator has never met Juggernaut.

galan7777777
Gladiator has never met Juggernaut. he has in the x-men animated show, which is just as a reliable source as comics

Blair Wind
no expression

Did I just hear that?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

Did I just hear that? what?

bigbran
he has in the x-men animated show, which is just as a reliable source as comics lets ignore that last part.
he never punched juggs or moved im back.

Brian Oswald
Cannonball is powerfull but going agaisnt a magical Juggs is really unfair. Yeah Sam went against Gladiator but if it wasn't for Glad losing his confidence Sam wouldn't have been able to stand up for a long time(even though he can absorb kinetic energy)

All of the powers you stated for Juggs makes this a vastly one-sided match.

bigbran
ha, ha!

Tron
he has in the x-men animated show, which is just as a reliable source as comics

No, it's not, especially not here. It's non-canon, just like most crossovers and What-If's.

They don't always portray the characters as the comics do (in some cases, they're watered down).

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
ha, ha! that is a cool pic, but that shows a young sam......his powers have grown with age, this is the version of sam im talking about

Tron
that is a cool pic, but that shows a young sam......his powers have grown with age, this is the version of sam im talking about

And against a classic Juggernaut, the result should still be the same.

batdude123
No, it's not, especially not here. It's non-canon, just like most crossovers and What-If's.

They don't always portray the characters as the comics do (in some cases, they're watered down).

GOOD LORD!!! Galan just got TRONIMIZED again!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

scyven
Takes palce in NY city, who wins?

vansonbee
Which Juggernaut did you meant to use?

Cannonball might take some from the Juggernaut in Thunderbolt, but not the Worthy or the Classic.

Mind blow at this thread though~

scyven
Well I was reading and I'm came accross a batlle where cannonball beat gladiator and he aint no slouch by ant stretch

golem370
Juggernaut already had an encounter with Cannonball and it did go so well for Sam. Link to Juggs respect thread pics of the encounter on first page http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=515718&highlight=Respect+Juggernaut+forumid%3A98

Lord Feron
Originally posted by scyven
Well I was reading and I'm came accross a batlle where cannonball beat gladiator and he aint no slouch by ant stretch

come again? When did cannonball beat gladiator? I'm sure your not talking about that one time where sam reversed glad's punch to the moon (which actually didn't really bother glads except that it surprised him). Then Sam in short order got owned.

But im sure your not talking about that instance...

Badabing
Originally posted by scyven
Takes palce in NY city, who wins? Been done. Use the search or the thread directory.

Originally posted by Digi
KMC Vs. Forum Rules

No duplicate posting.
Before opening a thread please use the search feature to ensure that a thread on your subject does not already exist.
Here is a helpful link on searches: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/432545_1-how-to-use-the-new-search-function

Search Function
K kids, it's come to my attention that everyone hates the search. But it can still be as powerful as the old system.

Here's what you do:

From the search tab, click on "Advanced Search". It will then take you to a new screen. Click on "Advanced Option" and a few new options pop up. Click the box that says "Search Titles Only" and also the one that says "Show Results As Threads" then run your search.

Works wonders.

Thanks, and spread the word.

How to Use the New Search Function!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t460023.html

Merging...

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord Feron
come again? When did cannonball beat gladiator? I'm sure your not talking about that one time where sam reversed glad's punch to the moon (which actually didn't really bother glads except that it surprised him). Then Sam in short order got owned.

But im sure your not talking about that instance...

I think Sam divebombed him from several miles up going full speed. It basically demolished an entire city block and had Glads laid out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.