x-men and F4 versus avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Xmen and F4: Invisible woman, Human Torch, Reed Richards, Thing, Wolverine, Gambit, Colossus, Iceman, Storm, and Cyclops

versus

Avengers: Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, She-Hulk, and Vision

willRules
X-men-FF team wins

Scoobless
hmmm.... Power + Teamwork V's Numbers

nice

i'm gonna go with the Avengers... mainly because Thor is there (who outclasses every other person in this fight for power and ability)

thesilverspider
thor can take most of them alone iron man can take wolverine gambit and cyclops alone vision can take colossus and she-hulk can take the thing

Decay
you can never tell with the fantastic four. they arnt physically the most powerful team but they the teamwork, tactics and intelligence to make up for it. and with storm around its not going to be an easy fight for the avengers.

i think the invisible woman the thing collosus and storm can keep the heavy hitters like she hulk and thor busy long enough for reed to come up with something. they cant win but they can keep the attention off reed. wolverine can keep cap busy, and beat him i think. which leaves vision, whod be a problem, and ironman whos no weakling either. gambit iceman and the torch are fairly fast and hard to hit, and with cyclops leading the fight i think the x-men and ff can hold down the fort. however if reed cant come up with anything i think the avengers will pick the others apart.

Scoobless
Storm is almost completely negated with Thor being there

Decay
i know thor can ourclass her but with the thing and colossus is he going to be able to neutralise her power?otherwise you could swap her with the torch i suppose and let him fly around raining down fiery vengeance. hed be enough of a distraction to do something, even if its just putting on a massive lightshow skrewing up thor and she hulks eyesight.

wolverine8888
lol thor is not gunna win them the match must I bring up the fact that thor ties with herc and wolverine beat herc ass befor. thor ties hulk wolverine,thing,colossus go toe to toe with

willRules
Originally posted by wolverine8888
lol thor is not gunna win them the match must I bring up the fact that thor ties with herc and wolverine beat herc ass befor. thor ties hulk wolverine,thing,colossus go toe to toe with

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

you werent just comparing wolverine to Thor were you? must......remember....this....moment...for...times when lots of laughter is needed........ laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Wynndar
Hehehehe

Maestro

Lol

wolverine8888
why not see I don't know why people think it so funny I neevr read thor but from fights I seen thor in from other comics I read he never been able to beat hercules so why would he own wolverine who ahd defeated hercules? also hulk thor never beaten yet wolverine fight hulk toe to toe all the time so why do u all think he get ruined when he plainly fight people on thors level all the time?

thesilverspider
jump off wolverines dick 4 real its getting out of hand ironman will destroy him

wolverine8888
dought it utlmate wolevrine a pussy he took out ultimate iron man in seconds

thesilverspider
thats ultimate ironman the 616 ironman will kill wolverine in a sec the only reason he beats strong guys in the comics is because fanboys like you love him and marvel want 2 sell more comics

wolverine8888
lol ya keep telling ur self that to make ur self sleep better

Metalmanx
lol ya keep telling ur self that to make ur self sleep better

Sorry, pal.

But he's exactly right

And I have the Ultimate comic you're referring to. And I don't know where you get this "downgraded" and "weakened" thing for Ultimate Wolverine. In my opinion, he's far tougher than his 616 counterpart.

Anyway.

Iron Man would destroy Wolverine first in one second flat. A powerful enough blast can kill him. Or do I need to show the pic again?

There, Wolvie's out of the fight.

Scoobless
dought it utlmate wolevrine a pussy he took out ultimate iron man in seconds

Ultimate Iron man is nowhere near as powerful as regular Iron Man.... Wolverine couldn't even touch him due to his force field

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.