Wow when I am wrong I am wrong.........Villains announced!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
I apologise to all the people who I laughed and mocked at when they said Venom might be the villain.

I was 100% WRONG!!!!!!

Read it and weep:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=3510

Congrats all you symbiote lovers.You are getting Venom wink

Mainstream
what about Harry?

Sparkz
you sure tht is real?? if it is then my favourite character first movie appearance is about to go down the drain as it will most likley suck, unless rami can come up with an awsome new story for it.

Mainstream
I would have never predicted Sandman and Venom never in a million years

Doc Ock
It's genuine.

Wow.I am shocked.

Well at least it's not Chameleon wink

Again to the Venom fans.Sorry I doubted you.

Mainstream
I too had my Venom doubts considered the director dude said he hated Venom...I've alwayed loved Venom...not as much as Scorpion, Electro, Shocker or Green Goblin, but way more than Kraven and Mysterio.

Jimmy Buggs
I hope someone is warming up the CGI machine.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
I hope someone is warming up the CGI machine.

yeah...and I hope they don't "Hulk up " Venom.

The Ones
YAY VENOM!!!!!!!!! Sandman will not suck with Venom.

when i saw this on the forum home page i thought it was another person messing. turns out its all out skeptic doc ock. now i know its genuine. THANKS OCKY!!

now i hope this film is 3 hours long to give venom, sandman, there orgions, peters life and spider-mans life equal or moderate amount of screentime

Mainstream
Originally posted by The Ones
YAY VENOM!!!!!!!!! Sandman will not suck with Venom.

when i saw this on the forum home page i thought it was another person messing. turns out its all out skeptic doc ock. now i know its genuine. THANKS OCKY!!

now i hope this film is 3 hours long to give venom, sandman, there orgions, peters life and spider-mans life equal or moderate amount of screentime

I loved Spidey 2 but I think it had a tad bit too much Peter Parker....I want a ton of Spidey action...and hopeful some black suit spidey fo shizzle wickedph

forumcrew
seeing as its confirmed by one of the films major stars.. id say its legit.. and its awesome.

The Ones
but the person who wrote this could be making it up. i wouldnt say yes it is legit until it shows up on OS

Sparkz
thats my only doubt how do we know that some1 didnt just say kirsten dunst said this...

Mainstream
my spidey sense is telling me this Sandman Venom thing is correct.

roughrider
That damn link won't dowload. Thomas Haden Church - Venom or Sandman? And like it was said earlier, what about Harry Osbourne? Should be his turn.

The Ones
Harry may be the green goblin II but maybe he's not a villian? maybe he understand why pete killed his father and is trying to help him out

Mainstream
Harry may be the green goblin II but maybe he's not a villian? maybe he understand why pete killed his father and is trying to help him out

I hope not that'd suck...

Harry: (looking at the green goblin armor) I think it's time I finish my what my father started...Spiderman...Peter..must pay.

(an image of Norman appears in a mirror)

Norman: that's my boy. (loud goblin laugher is heard.)

VeNoIIvII
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I apologise to all the people who I laughed and mocked at when they said Venom might be the villain.

I was 100% WRONG!!!!!!

Read it and weep:

I accept your apology under one condition....i speak for all venom fans..you need to be more open minded...your opinion doesnt mean the truth and like i said time and time and time again.....movies can do anything they want...you can never say forsure that someones out of the picture because movies are full of surprises thats what makes them so GOOD.....So please listen to other people and take what they say into consideration before you yell, threaten to ban, say are stupid, say have no life, say they arnt a true fan, say they know nothing about the movie, say they should get of this forum. It just makes you look look alot more ..how can i say this......STUPID ..now you have a nice day laughing Happy Dance laughing

doctorstrongbad
Who would of thought venom? Its... wow...its..hard to believe

Mainstream
I wanna see a Sandman vs Venom brawl now!

Sparkz
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
I accept your apology under one condition....i speak for all venom fans..you need to be more open minded...your opinion doesnt mean the truth and like i said time and time and time again.....movies can do anything they want...you can never say forsure that someones out of the picture because movies are full of surprises thats what makes them so GOOD.....So please listen to other people and take what they say into consideration before you yell, threaten to ban, say are stupid, say have no life, say they arnt a true fan, say they know nothing about the movie, say they should get of this forum. It just makes you look look alot more ..how can i say this......STUPID ..now you have a nice day laughing Happy Dance laughing

I'll laugh so hard id this turns out to be a rumor, you should realy wait for trailers before you say things like that.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by roughrider
That damn link won't dowload. Thomas Haden Church - Venom or Sandman? And like it was said earlier, what about Harry Osbourne? Should be his turn.

If you read the interview Dunst says they are trying to fit ALOT into this movie.So I reckon that means Harry too.Becoming a Goblin at the end.

And as for YOU!!!

You are the only one I don't apologise to.You deserved EVERYTHING you got with those idiotic joke threads you made.Just looking for attention.

I'll still ridicule you,your opinion,say you're not a true fan and all the other things I do that you hate.

Because you see when a person makes up fake spoilers for attention like you did.......well they are STUPID laughing Happy Dance laughing

And don't bother replying.If you spam this thread with your incessant insulting BS I will have you banned.Just watch evil face

DanZeke25
Yup Venom= Awesome.

VeNoIIvII
If you read the interview Dunst says they are trying to fit ALOT into this movie.So I reckon that means Harry too.Becoming a Goblin at the end.

And as for YOU!!!

You are the only one I don't apologise to.You deserved EVERYTHING you got with those idiotic joke threads you made.Just looking for attention.

I'll still ridicule you,your opinion,say you're not a true fan and all the other things I do that you hate.

Because you see when a person makes up fake spoilers for attention like you did.......well they are STUPID laughing Happy Dance laughing

And don't bother replying.If you spam this thread with your incessant insulting BS I will have you banned.Just watch evil face

COEM ON BUDDY BAN ME the ALL POWERFUL DOC OCK BAN ME FOR STATING MY OPINOIN whch happend to be right...LOL.....so ban me im waiting .......and by the way Im the one who can do the ridiculign now...you are wrogn i WAS RIGHT ....NOW BAN ME BAN ME....i bet you cant laughing laughing laughing

Doc Ock
COEM ON BUDDY BAN ME the ALL POWERFUL DOC OCK BAN ME FOR STATING MY OPINOIN whch happend to be right...LOL.....so ban me im waiting .......and by the way Im the one who can do the ridiculign now...you are wrogn i WAS RIGHT ....NOW BAN ME BAN ME....i bet you cant laughing laughing laughing

Tsk tsk can't say I didn't warn you.

*Reports to moderators*

P.S. learn how to spell child.

VeNoIIvII
i know my spellign sucks.......i type to fast...lol....so what you ganna report?? me for havign an opinion..? last tiem i checked i was in AMERICA!!! and P.S. i have just as much BS from you to report as you do from me.....wink

Doc Ock
Nooooooo you started this crap sonny boy.Cut it out.

And you Venom fans have something bigger to worry about.

http://men.adjacent.ca/images/topher%20grace/03.jpg
http://www.star94.com/steve_vikki/TopherGrace/topher3.jpg

There's your Venom.You got what you wanted.

Enjoy him.Topher Grace is about as scary as home made cookies evil face

VeNoIIvII
NOO dude have you seen him lately!!!??!? he if fricken all muscular now.....he is ALOT bigger with alot more muscle mass..ill try to fidn a pic, but he does look better...

Doc Ock
*Waiting*

Come on where is this big muscular Topher??

And I bet you're all thrilled to bits Venom is sharing the spotlight with Sandman,the Peter/MJ stuff AND Harry big grin

Yeah he might get all of 20 minutes on screen if he's lucky.

Silverstein
maybe the scrawny eddie brock is supposed to contrast the difference between himself and Venom(transformation)...like spiderman, this new sam raimi venom...eddie brock can do whatever he wants only as venom?? just some thoughts

NoFate007
AAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD YOU PEOPLE THAT HARRY WAS NOT GOING TO BE THE HOBGOBLIN?

EH?
EH?
SAY IT!!!

SAY IT, YOU PEOPLE THAT WENT OFF ON ME AND SAID "You don't know anything about movies, because it HAS to be Harry as the main villain because he was at the end, they cannot use creative expression or anything!!!"

OOOOOH I had to say it. I had to point it out.

I will admit...I did say that I didn't expect Venom. I expected Electro. I take back all the things I said for that...BUT...MUAHAHA to you people that told me I was an idiot because I said Harry would not be the Hobgoblin or the main villain.

Time to smile....to those of you that didn't argue with me, but thought those things I didn't, hey, we're all wrong sometimes. This is just for the people that got rude.

Drache53
At least it's not Chameleon..

thundercracker
there gonna ruin venom arnt they?

Doc Ock
As sure as the movie will be full of Peter/MJ love scenes.

They've already ruined him by casting runty,wimpy little Topher.

Dazzler619
It's genuine.

Wow.I am shocked.

Well at least it's not Chameleon wink

Again to the Venom fans.Sorry I doubted you.

No worries Ock.I still love you! wink big grin

(dances)

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GETTING VENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chucktaylor
Damn. Me too, I apologive for losing my cool on all those I thought were fools. Although, I was the true fool...sad. But hey! We got Venom soooooo lets get ready for it! smile

SpyCspider
mebbe Venom will take a bite out of Sandman a la in the comics.

The Ones
too tacky. sam knows he'll get murdered in his sleep if he did something like that

Jimmy Buggs
venom will be done right, and will get very little movie time setting up a venom movie? or maybe this movie will be a lot more action? I still say harry will become the goblin to help spidey

The Ones
origin of sandman, rocket plummeting to city, sandman being told to get pX by harry. spidey gets there. ambushes him gets black suit. after sandman gets away. does tons of stuff. realises its bad, eddie gets it after its gone away venom and sandman showdown all that about 1 hour or 1hr 1/2 plus peters love and normal life and spider-mans life. theres your 2 hours/ 2 hours 30 min

BlaqChaos
Sci-Fi.com is reporting it too.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?category=0&id=32592

NoFate007
I can't think of a plot for this yet, that would include Sandman and Venom...the only thing I can see happening is if is Spider-Man vs Sandman vs Venom, where Venom wants to kill Spider-Man, so does Sandman, but both Sandman and Venom want to be the one that does it, so they fight each other too. I'm hoping that Sandman will be the much much smaller villain, and that the only things that concern Mary Jane in the film is what Brock does with her - no "I don't know if I love you" crap anymore.

Don't you guys agree that we've had enough of that in the first 2 films, and that Peter can't be whining about stuff this time? He needs to have matured. Spider-Man wasn't a whiner, he had stuff to deal with but he didn't complain as much. In this film, we need to see HERO Spider-Man, the Peter Parker that does his job. I hope we see some more of Connors talking about the symbiote.

Jimmy Buggs
if you think about it , its gunna be sandman vs spidey. this movie will build eddie, sym. setting up another movie spidey 4 or venom. Im still expecting the lizard! and a 3hr movie

The Ones
Raimi said he wants to keep it as a trilogy and wrap it up. he wont be leaving it at a cliff hanger

LiQuiD
i was going to say what soem of you have mentioned... my thinking was that in the 3rd movie harry becomes green goblin II but to keep it from beign boring and too much liek number 1, they include sandman as another villain. Throughout the story we meet eddie brock, and maybe spidey even gets the black costume and it helps him defeat the bad guys. Then at the end, brock becomes venom and he gets his own movie in # 4... venom deserves his own movie. If so... how do you guys think the origin will be? it cant be true to the comics with the secret war stuff... too comlicated. im thinkin along the lines of the animated series origin... john jameson brings the symbiote back from space (thus his role in spiderman 2) i hope its nothing like the ultimate origin... thats just bad.

Of course, the message above me sayign there will only be a trilogy kind acancels out my thoughts... hmm. what does everyoen think?

EDIT: I just read on ign that even though raimi isnt plannign on directing all of them, sony is planning on 6 spiderman movies, so anything is possible.

hotsauce6548
Seems pretty legit, but I probably won't believe it 100% until I see the trailer. stick out tongue

VeNoIIvII
I think i deserve an apology from all of you all! and you to "theones" for callin me a retard when i had that article about venom adn sandman bein in it.....you all laughed at me! sad but yet i was right! so now look whos laughing laughing Happy Dance laughing --no offence guys i just had to get that off my chest...gettign ridiculed for the last few months just because i new venom would be in it and all yall said it was IMPOSSIBLE!!! so now we can all be freinds wink

The Ones
i didnt call you a retard because of the article i called you a retard because you acted like an idiot over the villains and ranting and whining all the time. so no i wont apologise

VeNoIIvII
well why do you think i ranted and wined!? NOONE WOULD LISTEN!!!!! but since its been proven..its all good now..now you all finally can see im not full of shit

Doc Ock
You didn't know Venom was in it you idiot.You said Thomas Haden Church would be Venom.Then you made a fake thread with fake news claiming you had some connections to Wizard magazine and knew who the villains were.

You got everything you deserved.

You want an apology?? The only thing you're getting is Jack s**t.And Jack just left town.Now STFU and stay on topic before I get Paola on your spamming ass.

Silverstein
i think Sandman might be defeated earlier in the film. In the end of the 2nd SPiderman movie, theres the helicopters and crap, maybe something big is gonna go down.

Drache53
Maybe, but I'm thinking Raimi might take Sandman out like they tried to in the comics, you know when Venom bites him and he looses control over the sand. I think that'd be pretty good. That's just me.

SpyCspider
i want parker to stop whining too....or at least whine but be more of a jokester when he's Spider-Man. He wasn't really funny in both films and comic spidey is hilarious. In later stories, readers got to see Parker become more mature and actually kinda good-looking and not the geek he used to be in Midtown High.

I wouldn't mind if Sandman already existed from the start either....to get us in on the action. We already had 2 villain origin stories in the past movies so people can assume supervillains have been popping out in Spidey 3. They just have to do flashbacks to see how Sandman came to be. And therefore maybe concentrate on Venom's story more.

Btw...u guys are hilarious with the bashing. I almost feel sorry for VenoIIvII but then I remembered when he posted that fake villain announcement thread (even though we all knew it was fake) and then proclaimed proudly that he had us tricked. Not that funny.

Phoenix2001
Well... I guess the only thing that anyone should apologize for is bad judgement...

That still doesn't change my attitude toward Venom fanboys.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
Well... I guess the only thing that anyone should apologize for is bad judgement...

That still doesn't change my attitude toward Venom fanboys.

I agree.

That 'person' above whinging for an apology is a prime example of that annoying Venom fan boy idiocy.

But they got Topher Grace for Venom.That serves them right big grin

Drache53
I agree, that VeNoIIvII deserves every thing he's getting(I mean, how many fake threads did he start? 4?), but don't hate on Venom fans as a group, I myself am a huge Venom fan, he's in my top three favorite Spidey villains. As for Topher as Venom, I think it could work out. You never know, the guy might pull a rabbit out of his ass and pull off a great villain. Stop being so skeptical. lol

Backspace
So is there gonna be Spider-man 4?

Cause if there is theyll probably have Sandman and or GG2 as the main villians setting up for Venom ad the villian in 4.
Since Venom's story needs at least 2 movies to be told right.

Doc Ock
HA! You're dreaming.

Venom's origin will be completely redone and squashed in with Sandman,Harry and all the Peter/MJ love crap.

Well enjoy it.A rushed Venom story and best of all a doe eyed runt in the role.LOL!

Backspace
HA! You're dreaming.

Venom's origin will be completely redone and squashed in with Sandman,Harry and all the Peter/MJ love crap.

Well enjoy it.A rushed Venom story and best of all a doe eyed runt in the role.LOL!
Why are you happy about this if these are your favorite movies and everything too ?

Its probably just Dunsts big mouth.

Didnt she also once say GG2 would be the main villian?

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Backspace
Why are you happy about this if these are your favorite movies and everything too ?

Its probably just Dunsts big mouth.

Didnt she also once say GG2 would be the main villian?

I am happy about this because the stupid whining fan boys who whinged and whinged for Venom have now got him.And from the looks of things Raimi is going to mess him up GOOD.

I call that bitter sweet justice.

I'll hold the first two Spider-Man movies close to my heart.And I shall laugh heartily at the Schumacherised mess that will be SM-3.

If Dunst is wrong,which may be possible,then I'll laugh even harder.Either way I'm laughing wink

braz

I was 100% WRONG!!!!!!

Read it and weep:

told u muh****ah i told u told u told u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha yea man i love it i knew it, i had the feelin' n every1 was sayin i was crazy n stupid...not just you lmao chyea....im glad this was announced Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Doc Ock
Originally posted by braz
told u muh****ah i told u told u told u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha yea man i love it i knew it, i had the feelin' n every1 was sayin i was crazy n stupid...not just you lmao chyea....im glad this was announced Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Yes congratulations.You must be so proud.Here is your Venom:

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/fox/that_70_s_show_cast_photos/topher_grace/70sshow3.jpg

Wow he is so scary and menacing looking.Spidey must be quaking in his boots roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

braz

Scarlet
I don't think he looks anything, like eddie brock. I always thought that the guy, from Rundown, "the rock" kind of looked like Eddie, and should play the part of Venom.

Magic_attack
http://us.ent4.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/fox/that_70_s_show_cast_photos/topher_grace/70sshow3.jpg

Wow he is so scary and menacing looking.Spidey must be quaking in his boots roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

WTF?

This pansy better put on about 50 lbs of muscle. He couldnt handle Aunt May let alone Spider-man. What the hell are they thinking? mad

chucktaylor
Looks more like the Vulture to me...lol...jke!

Drache53
You guys do know that no matter what size Brock is the suit will make him bigger and more menacing, right? Because the way you guys are making it sound, Topher's gonna fight him without the suit. Geez. "Weedy little runt", "Couldn't scare an old woman in a ptich black alley"; Just please stop. I'm not one of those guys who go "I TOLD YOU SO!! I TOLD YOU SO!!" But I'm also not one of those guys who think the entire movie's going to be screwed all to hell because they cast the guy from 'That '70s Show' as Brock. Brock can be weedy, just as long as he gets the suit and gets big. Go ahead, someone flame me and criticize me for being a 'bad fan' for not complaining about Grace playing BROCK. I don't care anymore, I expect it. I just want to get my thoughts across.

Spideys Sister

I was 100% WRONG!!!!!!

Read it and weep:

Congrats all you symbiote lovers.You are getting Venom wink I still respect doc ock....mainly because he cut someones arm of in a comic....but no one cares....Yes. We were right! Venom is in Spidey3!!! Wooo hooo! Now what about Venom and Carnage?

b-dan
well im happ yits offical venom is my fav sidey villian u just dont like it when he sorta becomes a hero like in that n64 game.

b-dan
Yes congratulations.You must be so proud.Here is your Venom:

Wow he is so scary and menacing looking.Spidey must be quaking in his boots roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooo why him what has god done to us!!!!!!! i thought it was gonna be the guy from the movie sideways the blond dued i heard it on tv last yeaar gusse he put the job down

b-dan
Originally posted by Drache53
You guys do know that no matter what size Brock is the suit will make him bigger and more menacing, right? Because the way you guys are making it sound, Topher's gonna fight him without the suit. Geez. "Weedy little runt", "Couldn't scare an old woman in a ptich black alley"; Just please stop. I'm not one of those guys who go "I TOLD YOU SO!! I TOLD YOU SO!!" But I'm also not one of those guys who think the entire movie's going to be screwed all to hell because they cast the guy from 'That '70s Show' as Brock. Brock can be weedy, just as long as he gets the suit and gets big. Go ahead, someone flame me and criticize me for being a 'bad fan' for not complaining about Grace playing BROCK. I don't care anymore, I expect it. I just want to get my thoughts across. hmm ur rite i dont ****ing care for brok just when he is in the sute

The Ones
Drache53, you think like i do

Mr Parker
I must say I am as shocked about this as you are doc.from all press releases in the past,none of them indicated venom would be in it and it looked like it was clear for a long time he would not be in man-spider 3.well looks like we were wrong.I bet that was the plan all along to have venom in it but they wanted to fool people for a long time about it so they put out false press releases.well makes since that he will be in the film since its suppose to be the last one-yeah I know we have had conversations before about this,but trust me,it will be the last one.that being the case,it doesnt surprise me since there are a lot of people that really want to see venom in a sequel.this way they are getting their wish before it all ends.

The Ones
i hope its done properly like 3-4 hours. i'd rather have that than a rushed and shit plot in a 2 hour movie

Sparkz
Well its def officail now I thought this site might be a stupid rumor, but i just found it on IGN with the exact same thing, I'm glad venom is in it but I still can't see Rami making him a good character in 1 film, he fufs him im gonna go to america and kick him square in the nuts.

And I think the worst thing bout that guy playing venom is he dsnt look like he could pull off Eddy Brock, sure in the suit they can beef him up, but then you rember that that is the guy under the suit and you just think, awwww nuts underneath it all spidey is gettin his ass kicked by a weed.

Symbiotica
You guys do know that no matter what size Brock is the suit will make him bigger and more menacing, right? Because the way you guys are making it sound, Topher's gonna fight him without the suit.

That's going to be one Hell of a suit he's gonna be dragging around in order to look the part, wouldn't you say? About 100 lbs. of rubber and various plastics.

And then to sweeten the deal, when the symbiote furls back from his face, we'll see:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/mistermalice/tophhervenom.jpg

HOW

SCARY!!!!!!!!

Symbiotica
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/mistermalice/tophherasvenom2.jpg

Symbiotica
SA-WEET!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/mistermalice/70111.jpg

VeNoIIvII
YOU GUYS!!! he looks like a wuss in those pics cause thats his that 70's LOOK...if you seen recent pics of him he is BIGGER and more muscular....He has bulked up alot....and plus you look at a smiling pictures of Alfred the guy who played Doc Ock...he looks like a nerd to...LOL...dont be worried he will look amazing......HAVE FAITH wink

(ill try to get a recent pic of him to show)

Doc Ock
Sym those pics are PERFECT wink

And Alfred Molina is supposed to look nerdy because Doc Ock is a scientist.

Silverstein
YOU GUYS!!! he looks like a wuss in those pics cause thats his that 70's LOOK...if you seen recent pics of him he is BIGGER and more muscular....He has bulked up alot....and plus you look at a smiling pictures of Alfred the guy who played Doc Ock...he looks like a nerd to...LOL...dont be worried he will look amazing......HAVE FAITH wink

(ill try to get a recent pic of him to show)

-topher will probably be more fit than he was before...but i dont think he'll get much bigger...he didnt have much mass and muscle to expand upon...

-why would topher be a good villain...his voice is really dull, and doesnt sound so evil or anything, just dull and suprised
-i think they'll make the venom suit from CG like from ILM that would be better than a rubber suit. wouldnt it?

VeNoIIvII
Here is a more recent pic of him...and he sounds different on that 70's show because he is PAID to sound liek a NERD !!!

VeNoIIvII
Heres another see you guys he isnt the big nerd we all see him as on his TV show....TV or the movies can change your look however they want...topher will have a muscle suit on just liek tobey maguire has to ..he will look FINE.....

VeNoIIvII
big grin

Doc Ock
Ummm those pics show nothing different.

Where are the muscles you speak of???

It's just Gopher in a cap and a dumb ass geek smile on his face.

Magic_attack
Someone give Jose Canseco's # to Topher. He'll help him out. doctor

But I'm not really a big Venom fan. I just want a good movie. I hope VeNoIIvII is right about Topher. I can see Topher's acting going the way of Afflecks in Daredevil.

chucktaylor
Yick! Daredevil was great but Affleck took it down!

Spideys Sister
Ummm those pics show nothing different.

Where are the muscles you speak of???

It's just Gopher in a cap and a dumb ass geek smile on his face. LOL

VeNoIIvII
It just shows him looking older and alot less dorky than the pictures you show us with him in orange hair and very young looking..he looks alot older in those...

Drache53
That's because he IS older. I'm not going to completely agree with anybody in this discussion. I don't full-heartedly agree that it's a horrible idea to hire 'Gopher' as Ock calls him, and I'm not gonna go with VeNoIIvII either. I will say however that even though they could have(definitely) picked someone else for the part, they didn't. They picked Grace and I'm pretty sure they have a good reason behind it. You can quote me on that.

The Ones
im going to go with drache, gopher must fit the eddie brock in raimis mind somehow, unless got what actor plays who wrong....

Drache53
That's always possible too, Dunst is capable of such..

Backspace
I agree with Drache. They must have cast him for a reason.

And this all could still be bs. Nothing is completly confirmed.

Spiderman_RJ

Doc Ock
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/TheHumanTorch04/greatpic.jpg

Look at the resemblence people.Wow it's like they're twins roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL! Oh boy is Venom f**ked in SM-3.

Backspace
Here is a more recent pic of him...and he sounds different on that 70's show because he is PAID to sound liek a NERD !!!
Hes lookin better without the shaggy haircut. All he needs to do is bulk up.

Doc Ock, have faith my freind.

Silverstein
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/TheHumanTorch04/greatpic.jpg

Look at the resemblence people.Wow it's like they're twins roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL! Oh boy is Venom f**ked in SM-3.

ock, seriously...stop. Im sure everyone knows they're screwed. afterall at this point there is no solid evidence that topher can be a great eddie brock (villain)

Doc Ock
I will not stop.Public forum and freedom of speech.

Maybe you don't give a s*** about these movies but I do.And casting Gopher as Venom is just as bad as casting Whoopi Goldberg.

Both are COMPLETELY unsuitable for the role.

What you think blonde hair and a bit of meat on his bones will make Gopher Venom material??? HA! Are you in for a cold dose of reality.

Silverstein
I will not stop.Public forum and freedom of speech.

Maybe you don't give a s*** about these movies but I do.And casting Gopher as Venom is just as bad as casting Whoopi Goldberg.

Both are COMPLETELY unsuitable for the role.

What you think blonde hair and a bit of meat on his bones will make Gopher Venom material??? HA! Are you in for a cold dose of reality.

hey! i give a whole shite about these movies! I also realize and agree that topher is not really suitable for the role of Eddie Brock. I just think you should stop rubbing it in peoples faces...

Doc Ock
I'm not rubbing it in people's faces,well only the people who think Gopher is a good choice for Venom.I am expressing how BAD an idea it is to have that nerdy runt play Venom.

Because you cannot deny that if he had never been cast and someone came along and said "Hey guys if Venom is in SM-3 I think Topher Grace should play him",everyone would flip out and be like "WTF!!! That 90 pound wimp from 'That 70's show'?? No way!!!".

I shall continue to express my disgust at his casting as Venom (if it's def true).

Don't like it then put me on ignore.

Herr Logan
"Gopher." Heh, that's cute.

If this franchise is exposed for the fraud that it is with the help of an obscenely miscast Venom, then more power to it. Otherwise, here's hoping they at least throw in some damn good action scenes to keep me awake.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Backspace
I agree with Drache. They must have cast him for a reason.

And this all could still be bs. Nothing is completly confirmed.

I hope ur right. Cuz if they screw up Venom.....

The shit is gonna hit the fan!!!

Spiderman_RJ
gophy looks like the ultimate version of brock, and since the whole movies is like ultimate spiderman anyway........

VeNoIIvII
dont worry guys..Venom will be amazing........just have alittle faith..movies can make the dorkiest guy into teh most evil villain alive. YOU WILL SEE big grin

Doc Ock
He will suck to new levels of suckiness.

You'll see big grin

Mainstream
He will suck to new levels of suckiness.

You'll see big grin

I hope not....wickedph

FeceMan
I want to see a shot of what they'll be making Venom look like.

Mainstream
me too...I hope they don't make him bulky...and I hope he does the "we are Venom" "you can not beat us Spider-man or should I say Peter Parker" cuz you know he's gonna know..you know...

Doc Ock
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/mistermalice/70111.jpg

There ya go.

It's VINO.

Mainstream
I'm assuming they're going with the geeky ultimate Eddie Brock and not the buffed up muscle bound one.

b-dan
i hope venom dosent suck hes my fave spidey villian and i was wating for him to come in since the gossip of the first movie i was mad he wasent in the second movie cuz i didn tlike doc ock but hwen i watched the movie i started to like doc ock but any way to bad carnage isnt going to be in it cuz what is venom with out carnage an di hope mysterio will get his chanse to after harry i mean

Blue450Rider
Well I'll hold my opinions about this guy because when I first heard the Toby would be playing Spider-Man I thought he was wrong for the part too...

The Ones
another gopher and venom:

What the f...?
I think this movie is already ruined by having two big villains in one movie. There just something thats not good about having two villains in one movie. How are they going to fit the spider symbiote, venom character build up, Sandman character build up, the new fond relationship between MJ and Pete, and also th feud w/ venom and sandman. To me it just seems to long to fit in a movie that will be alittle over 2 hours. One villain will get neglected here, which will probable end up being Sandman. Unless they plan to do the symbiote spider thing w/ sandman, have a spiderman and Brock feud aswell(Spidey ruins brock's life) and then have the symbioate bond with Brock at the end of the movie leading up to a venom for the 4th movie. If that isnt the case i think this movie might be ruined or a villin will get neglicted, and i dont think neither deserve to be neglicted being that their both great villians, if neither do get neglicted, then Raimi has a tough job to pull out, and I hope he does a great job.

Originally posted by Blue450Rider
Well I'll hold my opinions about this guy because when I first heard the Toby would be playing Spider-Man I thought he was wrong for the part too...

I thought the exact same thing, and I'll also hold my oppinions on Topher, untill I atleast see the trailer.

Doc Ock
No kidding.There was just enough screen time for GG,not enough for Ock IMO.He needed more time on screen.

And now we're gonna get Sandman,Venom and GG2 along with the Peter/MJ stuff???

*Head explodes*

Spiderman_RJ
marko doesnt need a background, all u need to know is that he was a convicted crimnal, that went into wrong experiment or secret one. or whatever thats all.....i dont want to know why he become a criminla or why he is bad, ock needed a background cos he sucks (no ofense to the one here in forum,but) , ock suck. look his origin, oh yah i will build these mecanical armas, that i can control with thos iggy thingies button on my wist, so i wont be harmed by the effect of RADIATION ( like radiation would be so easily fooled), then something goes wrong (how original) and boom....the arms are melted in my body, and i go crazy, i go crazy want to be powerfull, and i create a mind ilusion that spider-man is against me (by simply seeing him) and my life will be devoted to control NY,and destroy spider-man, that wouldnt fit for a movie, but marko, who cares.he is cool, with no background then with the one he has

Doc Ock
Ock sucks?? Eternal damnation for you RJ evil face You've obviously never read enough Ock comics so I won't verbally slaughter you.

What's Venom's brilliant story then?? A loser who blames Spider-Man for his loserness?? Uh huh.

Not impressed.

Carnage is a million times more interesting than Brock.He doesn't blame anyone for the way he is.He's bad cos he likes it.

Drache53
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
marko doesnt need a background, all u need to know is that he was a convicted crimnal, that went into wrong experiment or secret one. or whatever thats all.....i dont want to know why he become a criminla or why he is bad, ock needed a background cos he sucks (no ofense to the one here in forum,but) , ock suck. look his origin, oh yah i will build these mecanical armas, that i can control with thos iggy thingies button on my wist, so i wont be harmed by the effect of RADIATION ( like radiation would be so easily fooled), then something goes wrong (how original) and boom....the arms are melted in my body, and i go crazy, i go crazy want to be powerfull, and i create a mind ilusion that spider-man is against me (by simply seeing him) and my life will be devoted to control NY,and destroy spider-man, that wouldnt fit for a movie, but marko, who cares.he is cool, with no background then with the one he has

Doctor Otto "Octopus" Octavius does not suck my friend. He's one of the longest lasting Spidey villains around. Marko's origin is nothing special. He tries to hide from the cops and ends up on a nuclear testing site with a lot of sand around. BOOM! Oh no! He's Sandman. I personally like Ock's better. But I will agree that Sandman is cool.

Doc Ock
Sucky villains don't get put into multi million dollar movies.Let alone be the star villain of one.

Ock was in SM-2 because millions of fans wanted him in it.Why?? Because he rocks evil face

Spiderman_RJ
whoa!!!!! hold it! when did i said venom was interesting? i hate, venom, but i love carnage for the reason u quoted

"Carnage is a million times more interesting than Brock.He doesn't blame anyone for the way he is.He's bad cos he likes it."

he is bad, cos he likes it and he can.thats cool,plus his simbio is so cool.

dont get me wrong u both, i mean he suck (origin) , not the character himself, i was trying to put out that the origin was changed cos original suck (by the way most of spidey suck) ,like electro, zaptl, i was hit by a lighting, now i posses th powers of bolt.... got me?
and eternal damnation to me? give me a discount.....

Doc Ock
Oh I get ya wink

I liked Ock's origin.Really it wasn't that different from the comics.He had a lab accident and the tentacles got welded to his body and he went crazy.

Same basic outline as in the comics.

Backspace
Thats why i like the Venom story line.

Because its diffrent from the usual lab accidnt origin like every other villian.

Im not saying Topher Grace would be a good Venom but I havnt really seen him in anything but That 70s Show so its hard to say.

b-dan
Ock sucks?? Eternal damnation for you RJ evil face You've obviously never read enough Ock comics so I won't verbally slaughter you.

What's Venom's brilliant story then?? A loser who blames Spider-Man for his loserness?? Uh huh.

Not impressed.

Carnage is a million times more interesting than Brock.He doesn't blame anyone for the way he is.He's bad cos he likes it. and hes insane but remembure if it wasent for venom there would be no carnage

What the f...?
Doc Ock is awesome. The upside he has on Venom is that he is a tragic character, more than Venom. One villain I'd love to see is The Lizard, the best kinda villains you can have are the ones the audience can feel sorry for, the kind the audience can love and hate at the same time, and feel their tragedy. They should just scrap Venom and Sandman and do the Lizard instead, he'd make for a much more interesting villian.

b-dan
i heard they might have hte lizard in the fourth film

The Ones
"Carnage is a million times more better than venom."

so you want carnage to replace venom in spidey 3? to have carnage youve got to have venom. i thought you cared about the movies

chucktaylor
Good point. Who are we talking about here Ones?

Doc Ock
"Carnage is a million times more better than venom."

so you want carnage to replace venom in spidey 3? to have carnage youve got to have venom. i thought you cared about the movies

Did I say that??? No

I was making a point that there's less to Venom than there is to Ock IMO.

I don't want Carnage in SM-3 at all.How would that even work???

The Ones I thought you knew me better than that evil face

b-dan
Did I say that??? No

The Ones I thought you knew me better than that evil face i woul dlike to see venom and him fight but carnage if he was in a movie maby the fourth

The Ones
Did I say that??? No

The Ones I thought you knew me better than that evil face

sorry the way you made it sound was you liked carnage better than venom so you wanted carnage to be a villian in sp3

NoFate007
If you want to talk about a character with little substance, start mentioning Sandman. That guy is just "oh no, I became sand, guess I'll start robbing places" basically. He'd better not be the focus point.

chucktaylor
Most likely not. Sandy would just be a distraction to complicate things.

Silverstein
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Most likely not. Sandy would just be a distraction to complicate things.

also since, MJ is now officially going out with Peter...her safety is even more of a distraction and thats why Sandman is there. He represents the distraction... Happy Dance think about it

spencerspider
Ock how could u lie lol jk dude

LousyBoy
Even though Danny Elfman wont be doing the music for Spiderman 3, this movie still looks flawless going into filming. I expect Grace's character, Eddie, to be kinda like the anti-hero... he is almost the opposite of how Peter is in dealing with his powers. Raimi loves character conflict and Venom will be one along with Spidey. All they have to do now is kill off MJ and introduce Gwen Stacey. And the Goblins???? they can go anywhere with that and IDC. SM3 will be the best lookin comic movie yet. huzzah!

spencerspider
Venom probably aint gonna be in Spiderman 3...

Silverstein
Originally posted by LousyBoy
Even though Danny Elfman wont be doing the music for Spiderman 3, this movie still looks flawless going into filming. I expect Grace's character, Eddie, to be kinda like the anti-hero... he is almost the opposite of how Peter is in dealing with his powers. Raimi loves character conflict and Venom will be one along with Spidey. All they have to do now is kill off MJ and introduce Gwen Stacey. And the Goblins???? they can go anywhere with that and IDC. SM3 will be the best lookin comic movie yet. huzzah!

wat i said actually sounds cool in my opinion...having mj being killed by gobby vice versa gwen stacy. They gotta have spiderman in the venom suit first. Maybe that could be how he defeats sandman or whatever villain.

EDITED : what YOU SAID...sorry

spencerspider
no that how he kill harry would rock\

VeNoIIvII
Whats up with Ock recently...i think hes ganna kill himself the way hes been acting about Grace being Venom..SOMEONE HELP HIM!!!!!!

Doc Ock
Whats up with Ock recently...i think hes ganna kill himself the way hes been acting about Grace being Venom..SOMEONE HELP HIM!!!!!!

This is a shining example of how we know you're a child.

Stop playing on daddy's laptop and go to bed before I report this retarded post to the moderators.

VeNoIIvII
YOU REPORT THAT **Laughs so hard I brake a vessle** Dude if you even read what you said in the villains thread..i could get you banned faster than you can say Topher Grace IS VENOM!!!

Doc Ock
Report what child???

CENSORED swear words??? You can't get banned for that.

Go and report it and see.

You lose.But thanks for playing evil face

VeNoIIvII
I LOSE....thanks for playing??? **I rest my case on who's the child**

Doc Ock
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t362935.html

Yeah read that thread folks and see who's the kid looking for attention evil face

VeNoIIvII
Go ahead read that..IF you read what i sadi before AGAIN..I apologized for all the BS i was saying..i wasnt saying for attention..i was saying to see if any idiots would beleive it..i didtn beleive it..LOL...And dude dont run away from what i said...I am not the child..saying "YOU LOSE" and "thanks for playing" I honestly cant see an adult saying that...wink

Doc Ock
Yep adults say it ALL the time.

Run away from what you said?? The words hell and freezes over spring to mind evil face

You made that thread to see if anyone would believe it.Yeah of course you did.Oh look a flying pig just flew by.

VeNoIIvII
DO YOU BELEIVE WHAT YOU SAID MISTER OCK??? really a PIG..no I dont think so ..and NEITHER DID i writing it..i was seeing if there were idiots who would actually belive...and there were..LOL...now back to teh subject...stop brining the past and fucus on the FUTURE (without cryingwink)

Doc Ock
Trust me child the only tears coming from these eyes are those of laughter from reading your posts evil face

VeNoIIvII
DITTO

The Joker#1
DITTO

Will you shut the hell up.

God you are the most useless annoying poster in this forum.

As for the news.Don't believe Dunst.She said Lizard would be a villain in Spidey 2 with Ock and that was a lie.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>