Guys SUCK!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alley
Guys suck...all they do is break your heart...they aren't really good for your health. (but they are good to keep on a leash) big grin

Gold Digger
I think I saw one of these on here already....

WindDancer
We love women! Happy Dance

Alley
Yeah, probably...my computer got F****ed up.....so

Alley
I'm so proud.

Spearhead
Way to be shallow.

Deano
Originally posted by Alley
Guys suck...all they do is break your heart...they aren't really good for your health. (but they are good to keep on a leash) big grin

yeh yeh yeh yada yada yada

Alley
Wait......who's the shallow one me or the Batman guy? (*looks around suspiciously*)

Alley
Deano: If you don't like the truth you shouldn't be here.

DarkC
Oh, there there. Not all of us are like that.

Alley
Yeah well all the guys here are....still haven't found anyone that isn't

BackFire
Girls swallow, at least they should.

medd
well all i do is walk around town all day AND BEING SINGLE ROCKS rock

Deano
Deano: If you don't like the truth you shouldn't be here.

ALL guys suck? you realise how ridiculous that sounds dont you? take your tantrums elsewhere

Storm
Yeah well all the guys here are....still haven't found anyone that isn't
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Gold Digger
the guys i've dated have all been awesome!

I haven't met one whose broken my heart.

silver_tears
nice thumb up

Alley
O.k, o.k......99.9% of guys suck....oh, and don't start with me.....I assure you...I'll win

Storm
*Bursts out laughing.*

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Alley
Thanx....(at least someone here knows the truth)

silver_tears
we're terrified I'm sure blink

Gold Digger
go ahead and try babe.

You have no proof what so ever that EVERY man out there sucks

DarkC
O.k, o.k......99.9% of guys suck....oh, and don't start with me.....I assure you...I'll win
getout1

Alley
big grin If any girls ever need to talk about a$$hole Ex-s just pm me.

Merdelian
Originally posted by BackFire
What does that have to do with anything? The lifelong debate is simply that... a lifelong debate!

Gold Digger
Originally posted by BackFire

I swallow!!!!! laughing out loud j/k shifty

Alley
yeah...well some girls are luckier than others.....(unfortunatly)

Alley
Nice....I guess O.o

Gold Digger
no, it's just some girls know what to look for

Rob Owns You

Nice job on being shallow. And I suppose that all guys are the same and girls are just perfect little creatures eh? Mabey reality will smack you in the face one day smile

BackFire

slim_thug
guys do not suck i find that very offensive for i am onebawling

nick1811
this thread backfired a bit... erm did it not?

medd
yeh i no

slim_thug
you girls always say we're bad but do you guys ever consider yourselves as bad! No you don't so why do you keep lying and saying we're bad when your just as horrible

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by slim_thug
you girls always say we're bad but do you guys ever consider yourselves as bad! No you don't so why do you keep lying and saying we're bad when your just as horrible

Why should we? Were oursleves, and if we don't take pride in ourselves then we find ourselves lifeless.

TheQuincy
Speaking for all guys...We don't suck. We kick ass. And speaking for us again, we apologize for your heartbreak.

jedi-kev
that's a sterotype. not all guys are perverts and assholes. they are many cool guys that would treat you right

slim_thug
Originally posted by jedi-kev
that's a sterotype. not all guys are perverts and assholes. they are many cool guys that would treat you right exactly

clouds_babygirl
well im speaking for myself when i say this.....i thinks guys rock and it will stay that way for ever...im sorry but no guy ivve ever went out with has hurt me...so guys will always rock in my book.

Deano

you have already lost

Wolflet
deano is right no expression

EsteemedLeader

And all women are bitchy liers that complain all the time and divorce you to take half your stuff.

But seriously, shut the hell up.yes

Deano
Originally posted by Wolflet
deano is right no expression

*gives wolflet $4*

Snoopbert

You're full of crap. As evidenced by another thread, and KMC forums draws people from a lot of "groups" other than nerds, that most men prefer love over meaningless sex, whereas the women are the wants wantin' the good 'ol ****in'.

That having been said, I now proceed to a very much valid point: DO NOT DATE THE DICKS *slaps*. Find a nice guy for once, so you don't have to be hypocritical by whining about how men are heartbreakers when the only ones you date are the "playa's".

clouds_babygirl
you know wat... wolflet,deano,esteemedleader,and snoopbert are all right so shut the **** up and quit posting about how guys suck just cause one of them probably dumped you or something...

TheQuincy
Word up to snoopbert

overlord
Go for the bad-boy! Rage on! thumb up

Deano
Oh, alley, you and your stories ... Guys suck, beer kills brain cells. Now let's go back to that ... building ... thingie ... where our beds and TV ... is.
big grin

Sorgo
Guys suck...all they do is break your heart...they aren't really good for your health. (but they are good to keep on a leash) big grin It's Mutual, M'dear. Guys break girls hearts, and Girls break guys hearts. Don't be one sided.

After all, being one sided makes you an Egotistical Sex Patriot.

crazy_shadow
heh you think guys are the ones who break hearts? ive never cheated or any of that bad stuff against any of my girlfriends. but all 9 of them either dumped me for someone else or cheated on me. then they expect me to be friends with them? wtf? girls break guys hearts too.

Inspectah Deck

You must be a lesbo. Joy!

EsteemedLeader
Guys so totally aren't the only heartbreakers. My friend just got dumped by his GF, and she did it by e-mailing him a picture of her and her ex back together...kissing...boy was he pissed.

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Guys so totally aren't the only heartbreakers. My friend just got dumped by his GF, and she did it by e-mailing him a picture of her and her ex back together...kissing...boy was he pissed. ouch...

DarkC
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Guys so totally aren't the only heartbreakers. My friend just got dumped by his GF, and she did it by e-mailing him a picture of her and her ex back together...kissing...boy was he pissed.
What a b*tch!

EsteemedLeader
Yeah, so he called her boyfriend and informed him of all their little sexcapades. Twas hilarious...

DarkC
I would've blown my head off at the stupid girl.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by DarkC
I would've blown my head off at the stupid girl.

He left, like, thirty angry messages.

DarkC
Excellent, tell him to keep harassing her.

CrazyInLove
you can't speak for all guys Alley... I know some who suck... but girls are the same way.. it just depends on the person :/ so you can't say all guys suck because all of them don't... just like you can't say that all girls suck, cuz not all of us do. and you can't say that everyone is perfect, either! it really just depends on the personwink

Lana
Way to be shallow thumb up

roll eyes (sarcastic)

slim_thug
boys rock boys rock

Merdelian
Originally posted by DarkC
Excellent, tell him to keep harassing her.

Might not be the best plan of action... you'll kinda get charged with harrassment.

slim_thug
Originally posted by Merdelian
Might not be the best plan of action... you'll kinda get charged with harrassment. too true

Comic Book

No, girls, suck dick, guys just watch...get your facts straight before, you opening your mouth.

slim_thug
Originally posted by Comic Book
No, girls, suck dick, guys just watch...get your facts straight before, you opening your mouth. hahahahahahaahahaah
your hilarius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.