?The choices?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
You are in the DCU. you have superpowers. what these powers are is irrelevant. Are you a hero or a villain?

You are in the MU. you have superpowers. what these powers are is irrelevant. Are you a hero or a villain?

willRules
anyone?

Scoobless
do i HAVE to be a hero or villain?.... can't i just use my cool powers to get chicks?

willRules
thats more of a villain, I mean think of the moral implications..........

Scoobless
really?... cos if someone used their powers just to impress chicks he'd be my hero

willRules
define hero?

wannabe
Originally posted by Scoobless
really?... cos if someone used their powers just to impress chicks he'd be my hero big grin Good response!!!

I'd try to establish me as a "grey eminence"...being more of a hero.

willRules
I think I would be a hero. I mean i wouldn't be a great villain cos i think Murder is wrong, plus im a Christian.........

Scoobless
so is the Crusader

Whirlysplatt
so is the Crusader

Yes he is and in Thor he did't see himself as a villian, although he clearly was - I'm suprised you know of him.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Yes he is and in Thor he did't see himself as a villian, although he clearly was - I'm suprised you know of him.

really? ... why? confused

DarkCrawler
Hmm...I would be in the grey area. I would use my powers to give me advantage in, etc. sports...but I wouldn't terrorize people either...

masterbruce
really?... cos if someone used their powers just to impress chicks he'd be my hero

laughing lol

masterbruce
I would be a hero/villain...like venom

I would protect innocent but at the same time I'm going to exploit my powers to enjoy myself as well

I certainly would not be one of those idiotic morons who whine all day "oohh having powers is such a curse"

wannabe
Originally posted by masterbruce
I would be a hero/villain...like venom

I would protect innocent but at the same time I'm going to exploit my powers to enjoy myself as well

I certainly would not be one of those idiotic morons who whine all day "oohh having powers is such a curse" That would depend on the power and what effect it would have on your environment, wouldn't it? wink

Ultimate Ion
I'd rob a bank and then be a hero. big grin

willRules
laughing out loud

I would like to be a hero but I wouldn't kill anyone, if i was powerful enough I would gather up my villains and put them all in one big room.........

Mindship
hero...with a variable tolerance for human stupidity and inhumanity, so ocassionally I'd have a good excuse to go badass on humanity.

willRules
so, thats sorta a very bad hero, or a very nice villain......

Ultimate Ion
The whole hero/villain thing would never fly in real life anyway. Too many shades of grey and too much fear on humanity's part. I mean, if someone emerged with the powers of Thor for example, humanity would be scared shitless and blind to any good deeds he or she did.

Mindship
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
The whole hero/villain thing would never fly in real life anyway. Too many shades of grey and too much fear on humanity's part. I mean, if someone emerged with the powers of Thor for example, humanity would be scared shitless and blind to any good deeds he or she did.

I agree whole-heartedly. That's what I like about Project Cadmus: very realistic in its response and aim, if not its methods. A bonafide superdude would especially scare the bejeezes out of those involved with national security.

Nonetheless, gimme dem powers and I will do my best to be a nice guy...no promises, though wink

willRules
I agree

Scoobless
wouldn't you just love to scare the crap out of the army with Superman like powers?

willRules
Maybe it is the powers that make the Hero/villain. If you had telepathy would you be a good guy or a villain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.