Thor beats Hulk + Thing without the Odinforce ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
This comic was ages ago, way b4 dissambled but ..... could some one who reads Thor last serries clarify this ? confused

Khellendros
Yeah, I'd have to see scans before I believe it. Hulk gives him enough trouble in a slugfest on his own, I do't see him putting them both down in a pure physical match.

yahman
Originally posted by Khellendros
Yeah, I'd have to see scans before I believe it. Hulk gives him enough trouble in a slugfest on his own, I do't see him putting them both down in a pure physical match.

Mate ive got the comic, he beats them quite badly (and a crew of avengers) but it isn't clear wether or not Strange has taken away the Odin force.

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by Khellendros
That's because Thor is an idiot who likes having a boxing match with Hulk. If Thor ever used the full extent of his power he'd be nigh unbeatable.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
That's because Thor is an idiot who likes having a boxing match with Hulk. If Thor ever used the full extent of his power he'd be nigh unbeatable.
To be fair, that would make for some pretty boring stories. I agree, though. When the big angry green guy isn't going down after hours on end of smacking him in the face with your hammer, it might be time to consider another strategy.

roughrider
No, the hammer could do it; Thor just likes to brawl for his warrior's honour, testing his strength against Hulk, but then he starts getting concerned about civilians around getting destroyed by property damage, and Hulk uses that against him. If he used everything, well...

armandovalles
If Thor went all out on Hulk, then, well, Hulk would be done for. Think of it like this: Thor, when going all out, is equal to Silver Surfer when he;s going all out, and Silver Surfer, without even going all out, can take the Hulk out with ease.

long pig
The Odin force is gone. Strange took it away right while Wolverine chopped his arm.

That's when Thing and Hulk came in and got their ass beat, then Thor said something like "Even your mightest can't beat the odinson" then Captian America cracks him with the shield and goes off on him hardcore, then nearly beheads him.

yahman
Originally posted by long pig
The Odin force is gone. Strange took it away right while Wolverine chopped his arm.

That's when Thing and Hulk came in and got their ass beat, then Thor said something like "Even your mightest can't beat the odinson" then Captian America cracks him with the shield and goes off on him hardcore, then nearly beheads him.

This is one of the few occasions that Thor was really pissed. By the way guys he didn't have moljnir, he was no longer worthy enough to lift it. sad

Classic Thor without moljnir > Hulk + Thing according to Jurgens. smile

+ The Odinforce can melt adamantium + and can break Caps shield with and without moljnir.

long pig
Jurgens would be correct. Thor most 100% definitely > Hulk Thing at once.

Question: Why can he not lift mjolnir here, but can during Warrior Madness?

yahman
Originally posted by long pig
Jurgens would be correct. Thor most 100% definitely > Hulk Thing at once.

Question: Why can he not lift mjolnir here, but can during Warrior Madness?

Because he had previously DBZ 'd New york sad

"Thor most 100% definitely > Hulk Thing at once."

Even without mojnir ? both have given him problems with Moljnir in the past.

aton_ra
can anyone post pictures of this happening.

Scoobless
i don't have it scanned... i just flicked through it, you don't see much (if any) fighting.... Hulk and Thing rush him, knock him off a building (they fall as well)... next seen he say's:

"you ambushed me, fought me for hours and still could not vanquish the mighty Thor"

while he's saying this the Hulk is lying face down impaled on something and Thor is standing on the Thing's chest

aton_ra
i meant everything of the battle , like wolverine and strange attacking him.

Maestro
I don't even think that comic is cannon, I think that the thor in that comic is the thor of the future, and later on magni persuades the future thor to go back in future and tell present thor not to go on the same path as his future self did because he became a tyrant ruling over Earth & Asgard.

aton_ra
well DUH OF COURSE IT IS.

Maestro
Originally posted by aton_ra
well DUH OF COURSE IT IS.

prove it then.

joesha28
The Mighty Thor # 73: "The Reigning Part 5: The Betrayed"

It happen. But eventually by the end of "the reigning" Thor i mean King Thor with Designate will turn back time and inputing the Knowledge to Thor of the past. King Thor ruled earth for at least close to 200 year vanguising every foe.

olympian
Anyone has scans from Jurgens run, of issues 6 and 12?

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
Anyone has scans from Jurgens run, of issues 6 and 12?

Why ?

olympian
Because i cant get them, and both Thor and Herc have good feats.

Plus JR art on those rocked.

olympian
And Avengers 12 of Busiek run would be good too. For both threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.