A person that has over 18842 posts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
A person that has over 18842 posts and joined 05-24-2005

Do you think this person needs a little break from KMC.

Oh man I just looekd at my post count and it's 1304. I mean damn, it was so less a week ago, but when people talk behind your back, then I guess you have to argue. I guess I need a break before I end up with over 18842 from 5-24-2005.

What do you guys think ?

Hit_and_Miss
Starting a thread to try and drum up suport for your lack of debating skills is lame....

It just shows people your trying to member bash as you lost an debate...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Starting a thread to try and drum up suport for your lack of debating skills is lame....

It just shows people your trying to member bash as you lost an debate...

roll eyes (sarcastic) I knew you were following me, but seriously. How do you even know what i am talking about roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by TwisterGameX

Oh man I just looekd at my post count and it's 1304. I mean damn, it was so less a week ago, but when people talk behind your back, then I guess you have to argue. I guess I need a break before I end up with over 18842 from 5-24-2005.

What do you guys think ?

so I have 21109 posts plus one after I post this, and there are a whole page of other members who have a higher post count then I do.

DarkC
No, I don't think Cordera needs a break from KMC. And by the fact that he's comfortably settled in the Comic Book and Videogame discussion sections, neither does he.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
so I have 21109 posts plus one after I post this, and there are a whole page of other members who have a higher post count then I do.

You joined in 2003 though...

DarkC
I have 26800, and I joined in late 2004.

TwisterGameX
i wonder how long it will take before, he follows me into here. I mean it loves talking to people behind my back, so I could do it too.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by DarkC
I have 26800, and I joined in late 2004.

18842 posts and joined 05-24-2005

Raven Guardia
You joined in 2003 though...

yes, and I am here everyday unless something comes up which is rare. Most time I pm people instead of post hence why I have 2844 pages of Pm's and I delted a lot since I joined....not that any of this matters laughing out loud embarrasment

TwisterGameX
yes, and I am here everyday unless something comes up which is rare. Most time I pm people instead of post hence why I have 2844 pages of Pm's and I delted a lot since I joined....not that any of this matters laughing out loud embarrasment

laughing

Raven Guardia
laughing

stick out tongue so this member your talking about...are they your KMC enemy or what?

TwisterGameX
stick out tongue so this member your talking about...are they your KMC enemy or what?

Well if some one twists your words around, talks about you behind your back and have to insult, to speak to you, then admits they are trolling on purpose. then i guess.

TwisterGameX

where is your avatar from by the way ?

Raven Guardia
Well if some one twists your words around, talks about you behind your back and have to insult, to speak to you, then admits they are trolling on purpose. then i guess.

I looked up that member wink I know who you mean.

yeah, what he did to you sounds very immature...kind of like what a middle school girl would do laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
lol I wouldn't believe all he says... Hes getting pissy cause most people in this own threads call him stupid for starting them...

TwisterGameX
Like before, it couldn't argue without saying an insult, so I dont even take it seriously. It writes 10 pages of insults, i dont even read, i just reply with one word.

TwisterGameX
lol I wouldn't believe all he says... Hes getting pissy cause most people in this own threads call him stupid for starting them...

...rightttt

DarkC
Just because he mistreated you doesn't mean you have to be so rude. Address it as 'he', not 'it'.
I know Cordera, and I don't deem him the type to say that he's writing 'ten pages of insults and then admits for trolling on purpose'.

Phoenix Aska

What do you guys think ?

some people are very social here and like talking about things so they post often...i mean look at yerssot..he has over 100000 posts...he's a beast..lol

Tha C-Master
I have 26800, and I joined in late 2004. Ha his bitter ass came and made a thread about ME?

HAHAHA, THIS IS SWEET, I owned him so much he has posttraumatic stress. laughing

TwisterGameX
Oh look who it is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You do realize, you talk about me, when i am not even debating, and thats the problem, incase you didnt notice. I didnt even go in the thread yet, and I hear you say oh dumb twisteridiot, like seriously. you even defend that stat1c guy that comes into threads to call every one stupid, just because I told him it was wrong.

Hit_and_Miss
yer but was static wrong... nope

how many of your threads have been closed now twister.... are you going for some sort of record???

Tha C-Master
Member bashing thread shows how pathetic you are, and the fact that you have to do stuff in a passive agressive manner, instead of taking it up like a man and debating, is exactly why noone respects you.

Talk about integrity.

Enjoy your little orgy here, and thanks for the publicity, I knew you liked me when you called me a sex machine.

TwisterGameX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=368430&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

wolverine8888
yup truth twister got owned no doughts about it. twister give up man u just don't noo shit man ur always wrong.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Member bashing thread shows how pathetic you are, and the fact that you have to do stuff in a passive agressive manner, instead of taking it up like a man and debating, is exactly why noone respects you.

Talk about integrity.

Enjoy your little orgy here, and thanks for the publicity, I knew you liked me when you called me a sex machine.

You felt like shit bitching on how ugly you are and you keep asking me if you were hot. i said go ask some girls because thats just nasty for me to call you a sex machine, but you just use it against me, even when i try to make you feel better.

DarkC
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=368430&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1
Thank you for contradicting yourself. Few are brave enough to admit they are wrong.

Tha C-Master
Thank you for contradicting yourself. Few are brave enough to admit they are wrong. I'm glad you see through his lies and his little facade.

This is what I meant Dark C, an example of people taking debates too seriously.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by wolverine8888
yup truth twister got owned no doughts about it. twister give up man u just don't noo shit man ur always wrong.

Oh please, he been talking about you before i even saw you on this thread. You still dont get it do you. He could disagree with me all he wants, but he needs to show some manners and stop telling people every where he goes that I am an idiot, and how I got owned. i mean, you manners at all.

I beat some one in a race, then should I go, to the world and call the guy i beat a ****ing assswhole and he sucks and ggot owned like a ***** on friday night ?

Tha C-Master
You felt like shit bitching on how ugly you are and you keep asking me if you were hot. i said go ask some girls because thats just nasty for me to call you a sex machine, but you just use it against me, even when i try to make you feel better. Noone believes you, or likes you.

Do you realize your SECOND attempt at humiliating me has flopped, on you?

TwisterGameX
Thank you for contradicting yourself. Few are brave enough to admit they are wrong.

Ofcourse C is never wrong right. he is so innocent. he pmed me himself saying he trolls on purpose.

Hit_and_Miss
funnies thing is even wolverine 8888 who we all whine at for wolverineloving is correcting you!!!!

Another thread not going your way... Don't you think it could be because your..... dare I say..... Wrong???

DarkC
Ofcourse C is never wrong right. he is so innocent. he pmed me himself saying he trolls on purpose.
Ah, no. Actually, I was referring to you.

TwisterGameX
C pmed me saying

I don't really take those boards serioiusly, I thought I told you that.

Me and C17 troll on there all day, and I honestly say I like it more when you fight with me on there its funny.

Tha C-Master
Ah, no. Actually, I was referring to you. He's beyond all hope, notice he can't write a good sentence, and since EVERYONE calls him stupid, he takes it out on me.

Now he's adding to the bucked mixed pm's.

DarkC
C pmed me saying

Me and C17 troll on there all day, and I honestly say I like it more when you fight with me on there its funny.
That means he's not really taking it seriously, you are. Sheesh, lighten up!

Phoenix Aska
That means he's not really taking it seriously, you are. Sheesh, lighten up!

lol

it's ironic that you say this is coming from you stick out tongue

Hoshi
twister ...you are just bitter since cordera kicked your ass that time, and now you make such a ridiculous topic blaming cordera for being sociable .It is a shame that you are that childish no

DarkC
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
lol

it's ironic that you say this is coming from you stick out tongue
How?

RAGE17
C pmed me saying

while u r here posting.....i am getting ur mom and sister pregnant...isn't it a wonderful world?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Hoshi
twister ...you are just bitter since cordera kicked your ass that time, and now you make such a ridiculous topic blaming cordera for being sociable .It is a shame that you are that childish no

Did he pm you here too. I am not talking about debating if you read. he could be anywhere and mention my name and something negative. Stop thinking its the debate .

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by RAGE17
while u r here posting.....i am getting ur mom and sister pregnant...isn't it a wonderful world?

Damn he got all his friends in here.

DarkC
Originally posted by RAGE17
Okay, that was a little stupid....

Phoenix Aska
How?

lol

usually other people are telling you to lighten up laughing

you have to admit it's kind of funny and ironic.. stick out tongue

RAGE17
Okay, that was a little stupid....

did i ****en ask you......?

DarkC
lol

usually other people are telling you to lighten up laughing

you have to admit it's kind of funny and ironic.. stick out tongue
No, you're thinking of Friday/Saturday. Those were pretty much it.

Tha C-Master
Funny thing is I made a thread about myself for having 10000 posts, so this is redundant.

Thanks twister.

TwisterGameX
Ok guys, you win, I can't say what i have to say when he pms everyone to come in the thread, to argue for him. The only one I dont think he pmed is darkc because he is in offtopic and hit and miss just follows me.

TwisterGameX
Funny thing is I made a thread about myself for having 10000 posts, so this is redundant.

Thanks twister.

So why you bitching about it then if you liked it ?

DarkC
Name - RAGE17
Registry Date - Yesterday
Posts - 42.

Typical noobs.

TwisterGameX
Well, I ran out of popcorn, so I am oughty.

TwisterGameX
Name - RAGE17
Posts - 42.

Typical noobs.

hes C21

DarkC
And he did PM me once about something in the games VS forum.

RAGE17
Name - RAGE17
Posts - 42.

Typical noobs.

u stupid **** i am colossus21

DarkC
You realise sock accounts will earn you a ban, right?

RAGE17
anyway this is gay and twister is gay and darkc is gay.......so i am out. and no u cannot suck my cock!!!!

Tha C-Master
It was for a special reason lol.

RAGE17
You realise sock accounts will earn you a ban, right?

i dont have time to talk 2 u..its not a sock.....the mods know about it....

Tha C-Master
So why you bitching about it then if you liked it ? sounded like it was another one of your flopped attempts, contradiction again.

Hit_and_Miss
Ok guys, you win, I can't say what i have to say when he pms everyone to come in the thread, to argue for him. The only one I dont think he pmed is darkc because he is in offtopic and hit and miss just follows me.

get over yourself... I was checking out the forum... I was coming for the sig and avi stuff....

Phoenix Aska
this thread should be closed...this thread is dumb..

anyone who argues like this over the internet i consider to be dumb..since it's a waste of time.

twister sopt arguing with the "c master" because he's just enjoying it. Stop arguing or talking to him for that matter and he should leave you alone.

C-master you shouldn't be very happy that you're bashing members or happy that you "kicked their ass" in a debate....that's just dumb...

TwisterGameX
...Anyway, i guess we me and C/hitmiss/other is pretty dumb anyway to argue like bitches over, the internet. Well even if he is trolling on purpose, I will stop this stupidity, but ofcourse a certain some one cant even think that he is wrong.

Tha C-Master

anyone who argues like this over the internet i consider to be dumb..since it's a waste of time.

twister sopt arguing with the "c master" because he's just enjoying it. Stop arguing or talking to him for that matter and he should leave you alone.

C-master you shouldn't be very happy that you're bashing members or happy that you "kicked their ass" in a debate....that's just dumb... He's making stuff up, because hes bitter pay him no mind.

You see noones supporting him right?

TwisterGameX

C-master you shouldn't be very happy that you're bashing members or happy that you "kicked their ass" in a debate....that's just dumb...

i will stop but he wont leave me alone, thats when the provoking begins, even on ignore, i get some guy pming me that c told him to deliver a message. anyway bye for now.

Phoenix Aska
He's making stuff up, because hes bitter pay him no mind.

i support neither of you.

why would he make things up? confused

TwisterGameX
He's making stuff up, because hes bitter pay him no mind.

Sorry, I dont call all my buds in here to help me. I mean would your friend realy say your wrong c ?

Tha C-Master
i support neither of you.

why would he make things up? confused I didn't say you were, but I'm not going to let him start stuff.

He has problems reading and misinterprets stuff. alot.

EsteemedLeader
Let's see:

TwisterGameX complains that C is talking about him behind his back. So he starts a thread and talks about C behind his back. Wow, you're a genius.

Your threads are dumb. Spider-Man vs. Magneto? Come on...

Tha C-Master isn't the type to hand out unfounded ownings. You must have done something to get smoked as bad as you did...

And now you point out that he has an exceptionally large number of posts to get to him? Buddy, this is a forum. Posters are damn proud of high post counts. Having a large post count is relatively the equivalent of being very...well endowed.

Stop spamming the OTF with your pathetic grudge. You got owned, get over it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.