Apocalypse & Horsemen vs Galactus & Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Apocalypse (full power, well written)
Mr. Sinister
Archangel
War Hulk
Death (Wolverine)
Dark Beast
Holocaust

VS

Galactus (50% Power, well written)
Firelord
Air-Walker
Terrax
Silver Surfer

Who wins?

thesilverspider
big g by himself

long pig
This thread is BUKKAKE!

kgkg
Galactus will easily take care of these chumps even

at 10.54789654%

LGodamus
take away galactus and let just the heralds fight big A and the horsemen and you gotta a rumble

supremthor
Originally posted by long pig
This thread is BUKKAKE! sick sick laughing laughing laughing laughing

armandovalles
Originally posted by LGodamus
take away galactus and let just the heralds fight big A and the horsemen and you gotta a rumble

Yea fine thats a good idea im takin away Big G so now it's just the heralds vs Big A and his horsemen.

golem370
I would say Apocalypse team

thesilverspider
the heralds speed blitz all day thats they only chance

golem370
I am not sure speedblitz would beat Apocalypse he has metahuman which means according to Marvel is instantaneous. They also say he can have any Superhuman power if that includes slowing time that would neutralize the Blitz

the Darkone
Galactus is far above apocalypse in power and ability it's not even funny. Galactus heralders are above most beings in the universe, Silver Surfer is far above Apocalypse, he will make apocalypse his lap dog or b***h. Power of Cosmic dwarfs the power enhancing abilities of the four horsemen. Silver Surfer will beat them him damn self absorb all of their energy our turn them into ash. Don't forget most or all heralders can rearrange molecules at a high rate and increase their own abilities at will. Galactus & heralders 10/10

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
he will make apocalypse his lap dog or b***h.
classic

the Darkone
I have to tell it like it is. Apocalpyse is a B rating villian where thanos and galactus are like S class fare above him.

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
I have to tell it like it is. Apocalpyse is a B rating villian where thanos and galactus are like S class fare above him.
ohhh looks like the Demon ranking for Yu yu Hashuko big grin

TheKahn
Aside from Apocalypse (and maybe Holocaust) everyone on Big-A's team are ants compared to the other guys. Most are altered mutants and not very powerful ones at that. And in this fight the hulk is just a one-trick-pony. Just toss him into space and he's out of the fight.

If your being generous, that leaves two mutants against Galactus and his heralds. The man in the purple suit wins it.

thesilverspider
big g wont waste his time he will leave it 2 the heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.