Cannibalism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
What are your thoughts on cannibals?

RedAlertv2
seems wrong to me... but hey, at least its less wasteful

Inspectah Deck
How is it less wasteful?

Spelljammer
Insects will eat our corpses if we don't.. Also burials/cremation give somebody somewhere a job..

I personaly don't care, from an economical standpoint though it's better to not be cannibals.. Also I find spirituality in eating meat, human would be no exseption..

Besides, anyone who says they aren't pro-cannibal must've not met a cute lady yet.. wink laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
Like Jeffrey

bardock
humans are gross creatures

Inspectah Deck
Like insects

Tha C-Master
I always thought it was quite interesting, to be honest.

There was a small lecture on it in psych, and some girl threw up.

Acherontia
I want to try human Flesh, Don't get em wrong, i don't want to go out and Kill and eat the prey.

Human Flesh is supposed o be the most tender and the most Addictive meat there is.

Plus, a lot of people take a lot of care of there bodies ( grammer somwhere in there...) Thus, Even more Tender.

plus with eevrything thatw e eat, the flavour should be Most peculiar and unique. I can not remeber the last time I ate another carnivor, Always has been Vegetarians. (Cows, Deer, Rabbit, Duck... )

Another meat I would like to Try is koala. They live there lives eating NOTHING elese the eucaliptus leaves, not ecve water, Eucaliptus being EXTREAMLY flavoured, filling the Koala's meat. Also they spent all tehre time sleeping and Climbing, mmm... Tendery fat.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I always thought it was quite interesting, to be honest.

There was a small lecture on it in psych, and some girl threw up.

laughing omisgosh laughing out loud

Spelljammer
I workout and stuff so I'm mostly tough protien.

Ofcourse with all the diet soda I drink I wouldn't be suprised if i'm mosly composed of articial sweetners. Considering most turn into amino acids in the body because your body mistakes it for a toxin and panicks..

OMG, I'm a walking bag of Splenda..

Hit_and_Miss
nar I think it would bring about all kinda problems...

Acherontia
Originally posted by Spelljammer
I workout and stuff so I'm mostly tough protien.

(...)

What do you think steak is? stick out tongue

Muscle.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
laughing omisgosh laughing out loud Guilty conscience.

Imperial_Samura
Doesn't really appeal to me, but then neither do sheep brains. Or whale burgers. Although I will admit I don't think the human body is really that sacred. We eat meat from a variety of animals, and when all is said and done our meat isn't really that different.

Still, from a sociological point of view cannibalism is bad, and should be avoided and indeed frowned upon, as really it's not that nice (especially if the person were still alive at the time, or killed only to be eaten)

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Acherontia
I want to try human Flesh, Don't get em wrong, i don't want to go out and Kill and eat the prey.

Human Flesh is supposed o be the most tender and the most Addictive meat there is.

Plus, a lot of people take a lot of care of there bodies ( grammer somwhere in there...) Thus, Even more Tender.

plus with eevrything thatw e eat, the flavour should be Most peculiar and unique. I can not remeber the last time I ate another carnivor, Always has been Vegetarians. (Cows, Deer, Rabbit, Duck... )

Another meat I would like to Try is koala. They live there lives eating NOTHING elese the eucaliptus leaves, not ecve water, Eucaliptus being EXTREAMLY flavoured, filling the Koala's meat. Also they spent all tehre time sleeping and Climbing, mmm... Tendery fat.

Dude, that's exactly what my dad says. laughing out loud

tabby999
if you eat too much human flesh you get hepatitus E and die. tis true. and i dont think Cannidalism is all that fun sounding, but it'd be cool to be able to say "yeah i ate human flesh." maybe you could get some cut off you and eat that.

Spelljammer
Ten bucks they come up with a new disease for eating human meat called "madman".

botankus
For all you fingernail biters out there (like myself), sometimes you can't spit out every single last nail. Also, you know the point when your nail's too short and you have to resort to the skin above it? My kind of cannibalism.

debbiejo
Can't remember where it is, but there is a place where the tribe does eat their dead as ritual...What they didn't realize is that they were passing diseases down from family to family...It was kinda like mad cow.....I have no desire to try it, though I like to try different things..I've tried Ostrich, Snake, alligator, turtle, buffalo, deer, moose, what ever just to see.

Bardock42
Depends....is it cannibalism both parties agreed on? ...or is it more the murdering kind of cannibalism?

Capt_Fantastic
It shouldn't be too long before we start arguing that cannibalism is only as gross as our points of view allow it to be, and that it's okay to eat another human being, from a certain perspective.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
It shouldn't be too long before we start arguing that cannibalism is only as gross as our points of view allow it to be, and that it's okay to eat another human being, from a certain perspective.

We don't have to argue that......if everyaone agrees on it....

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Bardock42
We don't have to argue that......if everyaone agrees on it....

if everyone UNDERSTANDS it....or doesn't bastardize it to further their own point. Or need for attention.

Bardock42
if everyone UNDERSTANDS it....or doesn't bastardize it to further their own point. Or need for attention.

Well that too......if they'd just agree on it though that wouldn't happen ....

Victor Von Doom
Brilliant song, Mein Teil.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Acherontia
What do you think steak is? stick out tongue

Muscle.

Though yes it is muscle...It still would be tough unless you never were allowed to move around, just as the cattle industry does with the herds.

Sadako of Girth
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Tastes like......... chicken....!"

botankus
Hmm, this may or may not be on topic, but Sadako of Girth, who is in your avi?

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Hmm, this may or may not be on topic, but Sadako of Girth, who is in your avi?

Dude...that's Dave Chapelle as Rick James..., *****....

botankus
Oh, that makes more sense. I don't watch the show. For a second there, I thought it was one of the guys from Cannibal Holocaust, *****.

Alpha Centauri
Sorry for being absent, just had to pop out for a bite to eat. The guy kept struggling but I managed to cave his skull in via some rock-to-cranium violence.

What are we discussing? Oh yeah, bulimia.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Sorry for being absent, just had to pop out for a bite to eat. The guy kept struggling but I managed to cave his skull in via some rock-to-cranium violence.

What are we discussing? Oh yeah, bulimia.

-AC

Funny....you are funny......but.....that doesn't change that cannibalism is not an evil thing by itself...

Alpha Centauri
I never said it was.

Cannibalism is a taste for human flesh, is it not? I have no problems with someone who eats humans. I think it's quite wrong to murder someone to eat them, but if - like the Arwen Mewes case - it's consentual, no problem here.

-AC

Bardock42
I never said it was.

Cannibalism is a taste for human flesh, is it not? I have no problems with someone who eats humans. I think it's quite wrong to murder someone to eat them, but if - like the Arwen Mewes case - it's consentual, no problem here.

-AC
Yes I agree...I just wanted to male sure my point is clear.....

FeceMan
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Try him before you buy him...

(Wonder if the Capt has anything to say about that wink.)

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by botankus
For all you fingernail biters out there (like myself), sometimes you can't spit out every single last nail. Also, you know the point when your nail's too short and you have to resort to the skin above it? My kind of cannibalism.

True story

Bardock42
True story

I'd say boring Story but....yes,..yes.....

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan
Try him before you buy him...

(Wonder if the Capt has anything to say about that wink.)

I've never had to pay for it....

Inspectah Deck
I never said it was.

-AC

How about the Mr. Drahmar case?

Alpha Centauri
I'm aware of the Dahmer case, if that's what you mean. I was aware at the time of posting my opinion and am still aware.

I still believe what I do.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
You feel that consenting men should eat each other?

Inspectah Deck
I'm aware of the Dahmer case, if that's what you mean. I was aware at the time of posting my opinion and am still aware.

I still believe what I do.

-AC

Countries like New Guinea, it is alright to eat people. But not in th US

Alpha Centauri
Countries like New Guinea, it is alright to eat people. But not in th US

In the US it's also known for the government to tell everyone they can't take drugs. See where I'm going?

To paraphrase Till Lindemann of Rammstein: Surely it's better to eat something or someone that has agreed to be eaten than a cow strolling about in a field with no idea that it's about to become a burger.

-AC

Inspectah Deck
In the US it's also known for the government to tell everyone they can't take drugs. See where I'm going?

To paraphrase Till Lindemann of Rammstein: Surely it's better to eat something or someone that has agreed to be eaten than a cow strolling about in a field with no idea that it's about to become a burger.

-AC

I didn't get the 2nd paragraph

Alpha Centauri
Not sure how, but I'll say it again:

Surely it's better to eat a man who has agreed to be eaten (or dead), than a cow who hasn't agreed to be eaten and is just strolling randomly in a feel with no clue that it's about to be slaughtered.

Point being: Unless nobody is murdered as a result of cannibalism, there's no problem with it legally. The only problem people have is getting around the fact that it's a human being eaten. Piranhas have eaten humans, so have snakes. Why are humans any different? (They aren't).

-AC

Inspectah Deck
I rather eat a cow before I eat a human. I'm also aware that the cow might have a disease. I'll take those chances. And to thwart with the post, would you rather eat your relative or a randomly appearing cow?

Alpha Centauri
I rather eat a cow before I eat a human. I'm also aware that the cow might have a disease. I'll take those chances. And to thwart with the post, would you rather eat your relative or a randomly appearing cow?

I'd rather eat a cow, but that's ONLY because I'd rather eat an animal than a relative. This isn't a debate about what you'd rather eat, it's a debate about cannibalism and whether it's right or wrong.

It's illegal, sure. But so are many things that shouldn't be.

You'd RATHER eat a cow, that's fine. There's nothing "wrong" with eating humans. As long as you don't murder them or, if you do kill them, as long as it's consentual. Arwin didn't do anything wrong, at all. He advertised for a man to be killed and eaten, someone agreed.

-AC

FeceMan
True, true, true. And yet, as I am but a ignorant member of the religious right, I shall hold my point of view that it is vile and wrong.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, what a terrible wretch am I.

WindDancer

They're pretty cool people. I eat animal meat anyways so we would get along just fine....but a vegan...ah, that's hard to say.

Inspectah Deck
I'd rather eat a cow, but that's ONLY because I'd rather eat an animal than a relative. This isn't a debate about what you'd rather eat, it's a debate about cannibalism and whether it's right or wrong.

It's illegal, sure. But so are many things that shouldn't be.

You'd RATHER eat a cow, that's fine. There's nothing "wrong" with eating humans. As long as you don't murder them or, if you do kill them, as long as it's consentual. Arwin didn't do anything wrong, at all. He advertised for a man to be killed and eaten, someone agreed.

-AC

Consental. That's a funny word since it'slatin origins mean "to feel". And of course they'll feel pain laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Well forgive me for assuming we're not debating in latin.

I guess I should have thought of that eh?

-AC

Capt_Fantastic

-AC

Double dumb-ass on you!

Of course cannibalism is outrageous! But, what AC is saying, is that it's cool as long as it's cool with the two parties involved. But, this is the same for any situation. It's like assisted suicide, and then donating your organs to another person. Only, they're eating them, instead of using them for their original purpose.

Alpha Centauri
Outrageous doesn't mean wrong, lest we forget that.

I'm not, by any stretch, saying that it's a usual occurance for a man or woman to enjoy the eating of human flesh. I'm just defending their right to do so as long as it's ok with both parties or if it's a dead guy. Because they're not killing anyone that way.

-AC

tabby999
thats the spirit!

Capt_Fantastic
Outrageous doesn't mean wrong, lest we forget that.

I'm not, by any stretch, saying that it's a usual occurance for a man or woman to enjoy the eating of human flesh. I'm just defending their right to do so as long as it's ok with both parties or if it's a dead guy. Because they're not killing anyone that way.

-AC

I never said that outrageous was wrong.

WindDancer

Cannibalism is a taste for human flesh, is it not?

-AC

Umm...no AC I'm gonna disagree with you on this one. There is such a thing as Non-human cannibalism. I'm not an Entomologist, but I think the female mantis eats the male male mantis after sex. Or something like that...I think.

amity75
Would cannibalism be more socially acceptable if human meat tasted nice? Imagine if we tasted like the most delicious barbecued steak or something. Fat people would be in a lot of trouble.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by WindDancer
Umm...no AC I'm gonna disagree with you on this one. There is such a thing as Non-human cannibalism. I'm not an Entomologist, but I think the female mantis eats the male male mantis after sex. Or something like that...I think.

Yes, cannibalism is the consuption of another member of your species. But, I think he was reffering to the definition in context of this conversation.

WindDancer
Ah well, I guess that's okay then. I see what you mean Capt.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by amity75
Would cannibalism be more socially acceptable if human meat tasted nice? Imagine if we tasted like the most delicious barbecued steak or something. Fat people would be in a lot of trouble.

Does it taste bad? Is there anyone who knows?

I would imagine that it tastes fairly pleasing, like any other meat, when prepared properly.

Inspectah Deck

-AC

Not really. Just wanted to say smile

Tha C-Master

-AC Cows don't understand the concepts of being eaten.

Anyways laws are for the most people, plain and simple we'll always have someone say its stupid, and someone who believes the opposite.

Cannibalism for starters is seen as repulsive by society, I find the history and culture of it interesting, but society doesn't like it.

We cannot eat the ever common dog, but we can eat really rare foods.

Why? Maybe because mankind has respected dogkind since the beginning?

Inspectah Deck
Cows don't understand the concepts of being eaten.

Anyways laws are for the most people, plain and simple we'll always have someone say its stupid, and someone who believes the opposite.

Cannibalism for starters is seen as repulsive by society, I find the history and culture of it interesting, but society doesn't like it.

We cannot eat the ever common dog, but we can eat really rare foods.

Why? Maybe because mankind has respected dogkind since the beginning?

Maybe. But the Chinese eats dogs and cats

Tha C-Master
I was talking about the us, because I KNOW what they do lol.

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

debbiejo
Cows don't understand the concepts of being eaten.

Perhaps not, but most creatures have the concepts of fear. Which let's loose certain hormones in the animal which is uncased inside the flesh, and then is eaten by us.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by debbiejo
Perhaps not, but most creatures have the concepts of fear. Which let's loose certain hormones in the animal which is uncased inside the flesh, and then is eaten by us. Good point, but when I took vet classes, I learned that when animals are in good amounts of pain or dying, their brain shuts off nerve endings anyways. For pain, at least.

Of course you are arguing the way its done right?

Which in part brings me to my next point, why is it unethical to eat people then?

I haven't heard a reason besides "its unethical", you however said fear for the animals.

If both people are consenting, we can assume it will be done in a manner with little to no fear correct?

Wonderwomenbabe
ok i never knew some many different people had so many different views on cannibalism! If you think about it everyone is a cannibal! i mean those who eat meat anyways

Tha C-Master
Indirectly of course.

botankus
Originally posted by Wonderwomenbabe
ok i never knew some many different people had so many different views on cannibalism! If you think about it everyone is a cannibal! i mean those who eat meat anyways

You gotta love those bacon-eating pigs.

Sadako of Girth
LOL... Yep. It would seem that even if animals are actually fearful of being eaten, they dont seem to mind scoffing down their own kind....

FeceMan
Certain things repulse me to the degree that I want to vomit just thinking of them.

Cannibalism is one of them. Remember that hufu thread? I went to the website and had to close it because I felt ill.

Bardock42

I kind of object to being called someone that eats humans (my species) ...but if it's fine with yiu....great.......

debbiejo
Couldn't do it myself unless I absolutely had to...Like the plane crash in the snowy mountain story...And the Donner(sp?) party .of the 1800's...Party for one... wink ....But still....I don't think it's a good idea, cause it would pass down diseases to another person....If it was commercial that is....People are toooo fatty anyway...Organ meat too high in cholesterol....

Interesting though cause mad cow was from cows eating other animals when cows aren't supposed to..now effected with disease.

ladygrim
sick i think its disgusting ...

Bardock42
Originally posted by ladygrim
sick i think its disgusting ...
Why?

Inspectah Deck

?

Darth Revan

I saw a show about some cannibalistic tribe last night. It was really interesting. One of them explained that they eat "evil" people because they believe that if they don't, their souls still float around after they're dead... Usually the only people who get eaten are those who've already commited some crime. He also mentioned that he was genuinely scared of these "evil" people (they had a name... which escapes me).

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
That and for religous reasons, it was worth more to be eaten to even die in war.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I saw a show about some cannibalistic tribe last night. It was really interesting. One of them explained that they eat "evil" people because they believe that if they don't, their souls still float around after they're dead... Usually the only people who get eaten are those who've already commited some crime. He also mentioned that he was genuinely scared of these "evil" people (they had a name... which escapes me).

What was the name of the show?

Victor Von Doom
Fast Cannibals, Slow People.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Haha. Family Guy FTW.

Bardock42

So you are saying Cannibals aren't people.......fascist no expression

Victor Von Doom
So you are saying Cannibals aren't people.......fascist no expression

They aren't. Along with single mothers and socialists.

Bardock42
They aren't. Along with single mothers and socialists.
Now to that I can agree....but i think with the Cann ibals you are just looking for a scapegoat......

Victor Von Doom
Now to that I can agree....but i think with the Cann ibals you are just looking for a scapegoat......

Someone's taking all the jobs.

Bardock42
True, but It's surely not the cannibals...they take care for themselfs and even make jobs free for good hard working WHITE Brits and Germans........

Single Moms, now again, sometimes even take two Jobs........they are so selfish.......luckily they are the primary prey of Cannibals....

Victor Von Doom
True, but It's surely not the cannibals...they take care for themselfs and even make jobs free for good hard working WHITE Brits and Germans........

Single Moms, now again, sometimes even take two Jobs........they are so selfish.......luckily they are the primary prey of Cannibals....

Bush Bush Bush Bush!

Bardock42
Bush Bush Bush Bush!
The Band, The Thing That was burning and taling to Moses, or that guy who doesn't like Islamic People?

Victor Von Doom
Who remembers the Bushwhackers? They exhibited cannibalistic traits.

Alpha Centauri
That was the Headshrinkers with their slightly demented manager, Afa.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
That was the Headshrinkers with their slightly demented manager, Afa.

-AC

Nah, the Bushwhackers used to bite people.

Bardock42
What the f**k?

Alpha Centauri
Nah, the Bushwhackers used to bite people.

Swear they used to lick each others foreheads also. Or was that Hacksaw Jim Duggan?

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Bit opponents.

FeceMan
DEY TOOK OUR JOBS!

Bardock42
DEY TOOK OUR JOBS!

Yeah we all have to take part in a mass gay orgy to get our damn Jobs back.....

FeceMan
Yeah we all have to take part in a mass gay orgy to get our damn Jobs back.....
So all of KMC is going to have to have gay sex in order to discover that working a gay job is gayer than having a giant gay orgy in which everyone is gay to prevent future generations from spawning?

How gay is that.

Bardock42
So all of KMC is going to have to have gay sex in order to discover that working a gay job is gayer than having a giant gay orgy in which everyone is gay to prevent future generations from spawning?

How gay is that.

I guess we will need to ask Capt. Fantastic to be totally sure.

Capt_Fantastic
Boys in this room! Girls in that room!

Bardock42
Boys in this room! Girls in that room!
Sir Fantastic, Sir..... could I maybe go wit the girls...I mean...just to make sure that all goes well of course? embarrasment

Capt_Fantastic
Sir Fantastic, Sir..... could I maybe go wit the girls...I mean...just to make sure that all goes well of course? embarrasment

So, you wanna be the girls orgy moderator?

Bardock42
So, you wanna be the girls orgy moderator?

Yeah well....sure...and like help them a little droolio

Capt_Fantastic
Yeah well....sure...and like help them a little droolio

go for it.

Bardock42
go for it.

Excellent.......anyways...what was this topic aboot again?

Capt_Fantastic
Excellent.......anyways...what was this topic aboot again?

Eating people

Bardock42
Eating people
Oh yeah...right....never did that.....is it fun?

Capt_Fantastic
Oh yeah...right....never did that.....is it fun?

I dunno. I've had other people in my mouth before, but I've never swallowed.

Bardock42

That's a little bit to much information for my taste (haha) ...but go for it.

Victor Von Doom
Hahahaha, oh yeah.

A blowjob.

Bardock42
Hahahaha, oh yeah.

A blowjob.
Hahahahah.....that even crosses the "Not-want-to-know"-line further.....no expression

Shakyamunison

So you don't swallow... that's more than I wanted to know. laughing

Shakyamunison
If a person (man or woman) has oral sex and swallows, would that be cannibalism?

You could say that this is food for thought. laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
So you don't swallow... that's more than I wanted to know. laughing
I totally aagree....and why the hell don't you...you think you are better than females....they should but you.....tss...Sexist ........ I have to adit...I don't either stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
I totally aagree....and why the hell don't you...you think you are better than females....they should but you.....tss...Sexist ........ I have to adit...I don't either stick out tongue

I'm heterosexual so I've never had the occasion. I know women who do.

Capt_Fantastic
I have to adit...I don't either stick out tongue

You don't what?...swallow?

Bardock42
You don't what?...swallow?

Yes....

Shakyamunison
Yes....

So, does that mean that you suck but don't swallow? laughing laughing

Sorry, I really don't care what you do as long as it is out of love. laughing

FeceMan
So now I've something else to vomit about.

Capt_Fantastic

You kind of walked into this one Bardock.

Bardock42
You kind of walked into this one Bardock.
Fully aware too.

Nah, that means that I don't participate in this kind of behaviour......but if I would.....I would probably prefer not to take that part....but if I had to...I would prefer not to swallow....... not to forget I'd prefer to do that with afemale being...no expression

Inspectah Deck

eek! Viktor Vaughn!

Capt_Fantastic
Fully aware too.

Nah, that means that I don't participate in this kind of behaviour......but if I would.....I would probably prefer not to take that part....but if I had to...I would prefer not to swallow....... not to forget I'd prefer to do that with afemale being...no expression

Don't worry, no one thinks you're gay. They just think you have a sense of humor.

The oral sex I've experienced with women has led me to believe that it's hard to do, without swallowing.

Bardock42
Don't worry, no one thinks you're gay. They just think you have a sense of humor.

The oral sex I've experienced with women has led me to believe that it's hard to do, without swallowing.

Thanks...puh....I was almost...like.....that could have been bad...oh my...my good name on here....me...gay...I could forget Presidency forever (besides not being born in the US.....).....only thing worse would be to be a woman.

The oral sex I have experienced with.....arr dammit......

Capt_Fantastic
The oral sex I have experienced with.....arr dammit......

What?

Bardock42
What?

What the f**k? .... hmm...how would one put that nicely....I am not sexuially active no expression ....why am I even tell you people that....must be to late in the night stick out tongue

Capt_Fantastic
Oh, well that's cool. I've always said that it is harder NOT to get laid, than it is to actually go out and get laid.

Or, maybe you don't spend enough time in night clubs.

Bardock42
Oh, well that's cool. I've always said that it is harder NOT to get laid, than it is to actually go out and get laid.

Very Possible....except "No Time at all" is enough.......I don't like to be together with people ....not physical at least...more than 3 people in a room make me uncomfortable......

Capt_Fantastic
Very Possible....except "No Time at all" is enough.......I don't like to be together with people ....not physical at least...more than 3 people in a room make me uncomfortable......

Well, that's cool.

Bardock42
Well, that's cool.
I think so too happy ...but other people call me a weirdo What the f**k?

FeceMan
Bardock's ghey!

You people make me cry on the inside.

It's time to go emo and start bitching about how depressing my life is and shit.

Bardock42
Bardock's ghey!

You people make me cry on the inside.

It's time to go emo and start bitching about how depressing my life is and shit.

Actually I prefer the Term Homosexual, if you don't mind.

Cry on the inside...no...nope...no witty remark on that one...not that I could come up with one anyways .....

Nah, my life is great....people stopped bothering me after I told them to **** off....except for some of the hardcore fans that still invite me to their Garden Parties (I believe them to be Gay Orgys...not that I would mind but I don't want to go anyways) on a weekly basis.....people just don't get that telling them a week before that "I won't be in the mood on that day" means "You stupid piece of shot shut up and never talk to me again"......

But you can go EMO if you like happy

Shakyamunison

Cry on the inside...no...nope...no witty remark on that one...not that I could come up with one anyways .....

Nah, my life is great....people stopped bothering me after I told them to **** off....except for some of the hardcore fans that still invite me to their Garden Parties (I believe them to be Gay Orgys...not that I would mind but I don't want to go anyways) on a weekly basis.....people just don't get that telling them a week before that "I won't be in the mood on that day" means "You stupid piece of shot shut up and never talk to me again"......

Hi Bardock42

It's ok not to be sexually active. There are a lot of risks in that life style. One day you will meet the person who is right for you and you will know it. Also, you talk like there is something wrong with being gay. Most people who feel that way are afraid of their own sexuality, when you become comfortable with who you are, that will pass.

FeceMan

Well...

Didn't see that one coming.

BlackC@t
'Cannabilism' is frowned upon in New Zealand yes

EsteemedLeader
I'm writing a comic about a cult of cannibals. They eat useless people, and crappy celebrities like Quentin Tarantino!!!eek!

Inspectah Deck
Your sig is gay

Bardock42
Well...

Didn't see that one coming.

Neither did I.

Inspectah Deck

Swallow what?

Capt_Fantastic
Swallow what?

Self-lubricating...juices.

Inspectah Deck
Self-lubricating...juices.

eek

FeceMan
Swallow what?
SEMEN. THAT HAS BEEN EJACULATED BY ANOTHER MALE INTO HIS MOUTH BECAUSE THE CAPT WAS HAVING ORAL SEX WITH HIM.

Inspectah Deck
SEMEN. THAT HAS BEEN EJACULATED BY ANOTHER MALE INTO HIS MOUTH BECAUSE THE CAPT WAS HAVING ORAL SEX WITH HIM.

Great googly moogy! That's gay eek

FeceMan
Great googly moogy! That's gay eek
*Sighs.*

Just like the Captain.

Inspectah Deck
Looks like a mystery for Inspectah Deck! detective

Capt_Fantastic

Pay attention shitman! I was referring to the women with whom I've had oral sex. Self lubricating jucies aren't produced by the human male.

Bardock42
Very Pictureful, but as Cap pointed out..not what he was talking aboot.

random task
going back to the subject...

i don't know if anyboby here mentioned this already (too lazy to read all 8 pages) but cannibalism leads to some kind of muscle degenrating disease. saw on the discovery channel once. it's like mad cow disease. the tribe consisted of cannibals and the elders were all f*cked up from eating human flesh. they can't walk, can't talk. of course this is brought upon by years and years of eating humans. you won't get it if you only did it that one time in band camp.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>