Rambo and Punisher vs. Transporter and 007 vs. Scarface (preptime)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
I say this would be a great fight. Fought in the Smokey Mountains. Which team has the sand to win? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

braz
i think rambo n ol' frank castle would take this one. theyre packin way too much heat for the other two teams.....but it'd be close...a very fun fight to watch

wolverine8888
are u series make them all vs punisher and he still kill them all

jgiant
Originally posted by wolverine8888
are u series make them all vs punisher and he still kill them all
SO true...

Cosmo Kramer
The Transporter would beat him up pretty badly. Besides Scarface takes this fight anywayz. You forget he is invulnerable to most Earth weapons and can take countless bullets and laugh it off like it is nothing.

wolverine8888
what are u on man. that makes no sense scare face is a normal human lol and as for transpoter frank castle will put a bullet between his eyes

thesilverspider
james bond is a master prep he can take this

wolverine8888
dude are u serous lol

Cosmo Kramer
and you my friend are a master debator lol

wolverine8888
there nuthing to debate punsher better in ever way he better shot he got more guns he better fighter, he mroe trained he better trap setter I don't see them winning at all

Dizzle
Rambo. Because he gets angry near the end and eats his teammate. Seriously. He'd take em all with his bow.

We should still add Chuck Norris and Vin Diesel as a 4th team... Though they'd be the only team with heat vision, so it might not be fair.

Cosmo Kramer
I agree but Scar Face with prep can avoid alot of pain. Also getting pleasure lol i luv weed!

braz
wtf..the only reason scarface didnt die immediately when he was gettin shot is because he had been snortin cocaine all damn day n was high as **** n didnt feel nething...n besides, he eventually died when ONE MAN puts one more shell in em' n sends him flyin down in the pool

roughrider
Very tenuous thread keeps this match in the forum, but - hell, I don't know how it should turn out, but I would love to see Punisher and Scarface going at. Even after several rounds in him, Tony Montoya will be screaming at Frank:"I still alive, you cockroach motherf**ker!! You f**kin' with the best here!!" Frank will be musing how he thought Jigsaw was crazy...rifle

DigiMark007
This is 4/5 not comics. Closing, and please stick to comics in this forum Cosmo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.