What Would You Do If....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkC
.....you saw a woman making fun of a child with a deformed face?

I'd lose my temper and yell at her and pretty much do anything short of hitting her.

EsteemedLeader
I'd hit her. Then I'd hit the kid for being so damn ugly.

DarkC
You're heartless.

EsteemedLeader
I know.

Ladyluck
laughing Esteemed you're such a jerk haha

I hit her no expression

Acherontia
I'd deform the Women using that same Green Acid The joker was Dumped in the Movie "Batman"

But I can't hit a Girl / woman. Its really ahrd getting through Kick Boxing class...

DarkC
I can't hit a woman, even if she's a stupid b*tch. If I were a girl though, I'd slap her so hard...

Masrix
Id Laugh And Feel Bad About it. Then I'd Laugh a Bit more. Then Id Throw a Oie at The Lady.

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by DarkC

I'd lose my temper and yell at her and pretty much do anything short of hitting her.
n/a

Leo.M

I'd tell her WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF THAT KID FOR
B!TCH... COZ OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVEN'T SEEN YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR mad

Raven Guardia
I would walk by her and say loudly "Some people are so rude!" then she may hit me, which is assult wink

Commando Queen

well i would either punch her or if she was to big i would call my friend to do it.. hehe.. she has big mucles....

bardock
****ing cap that *****

EsteemedLeader
I still stick with hit both of them. Then I'd hit the kids parents for not being there. Then I'd tell the kid he was ugly and shouldn't be out in public. Then I'd kick the lady while she's down...

bardock
kicking while down is an excellent technique

BENITO
I'd give the kid 50p

TeeLee

me too... i'd almost kill her mad

Otaku

I would thank God i'm wearing my buckled boots,and give her a deformed face mad

§P0oONY

Hard to say what I would do... I don't think I would go and hit her... I'd probably pull her aside and talk to her about what she was doing.

BENITO
Originally posted by Otaku
I would thank God i'm wearing my buckled boots,and give her a deformed face mad good line

§P0oONY
I think people who say they would hit her are only blowin' steam.

Bardock42
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I'd hit her. Then I'd hit the kid for being so damn ugly.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA...So funny........hahahahah.....I wouldn't do anything...just enjoy the show....and maybe tell her what a heartless ***** she is and that she ight want to consider suicide after she's done........

Revernd Maynard

I'd lose my temper and yell at her and pretty much do anything short of hitting her. I would simply state that she is a cold hearted *****, that doesn't deserve to breath this air. That she should be.....well...i cant say castrated...her boobs popped and then sent to the fires of hell for all eternity..

I just cant stand ignorant people like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.