Anyone been to Japan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Anyone ever travel to Japan? Anyone know any good attractions in Tokyo or good (4 or 5 star) hotels to stay at?

Gordon Fan 24
Yes, me I sayed at the hilton head

Gordon Fan 24
F*ck the democrats

=Mysta=-kILL
I lived in Japan for 4 years, but I never stayed in a hotel. (Japan is friggen awsome!)

FeceMan
Originally posted by KidRock
Anyone ever travel to Japan? Anyone know any good attractions in Tokyo or good (4 or 5 star) hotels to stay at?
STFU, redneck. You can't travel out of the country.

*Rolls eyes.*

bardock
feceman whats up

KidRock
Originally posted by FeceMan
STFU, redneck. You can't travel out of the country.

*Rolls eyes.*

Then how will I spread my bigot and racist ways? sad

olchik
Not yet, but I want to go there one day! I'm sure it is very beautiful.

Sir Nauj
Ive never been to japan but hopefully I'll go there someday!!!

FeceMan
Then how will I spread my bigot and racist ways? sad
Exactly, LOL. smile

jaden101
i'm going next august...a mate of mine was there last and apparently lots of japanese chicks kept shouting "BIG WHITE COCK...BIG WHITE COCK" at him...

Shakyamunison
I would like to go, some day.

PVS

STFU, and get back in your trailer

you cant afford to go to japan.

unless maybe you stow away in one of those shipping crates

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
STFU, and get back in your trailer

you cant afford to go to japan.

unless maybe you stow away in one of those shipping crates

I am glad to see you still have me "ignored" PVS. You just cant ignore me. hahaha, go back to bed old man.

Spiral Goddess
I don't remember the name of the hotel I stayed at in Tokyo, but I had a great time there. I'm hoping to go back next year.

debbiejo
My brother was stationed there in the Navy some time back...They loved it.!!!...said the only crimes committed were by those of the people out of the country..!!..ie us.....quite beautiful.......Someday I'd like to see it also....He said he'd liked to live there, if it wasn't for it being too far away from family....He lived in a place called something Oskanaba (sp?)

manny321
I wished to go but my uncle says Japan is the way a real country works.

Spiral Goddess
I loved being in Tokyo Tower and watching all the programs.
I never ate any Japanese food when I was there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.