Nightcrawler w/ cyttorak runs gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johnv89
Nightcrawler retains all his mutant abilities plus the strenght, duribility, and forcefield that cyttorak gives him. Please Discuss, no one word answers.

1. spiderman

2. Batman

3. Venom ( the maddness)

4. Iron Man ( Hulk buster armor)

5. Savage Hulk

6. Onslaught

7. Doomsday H/p

8. Superman Prime

9. Glactus 100%

golem370
Does not get past Savage Hulk.

johnv89
Well, I would have said Doomsday but maybe your right.

Khellendros
Assuming killing him just the once counts as a win against DD, Nightcrawler makes it to Supes Prime.

johnv89
Nice catch, killing doomsday one time. Should have stated that.

johnv89
W/ that speed and power he may get to big G.

Metalmanx
And why can't Nightcrawler make it past Superman Prime? He could just use the technique from AOA where he teleports his head off.

johnv89
Just for arguments sake, wouldn't supes beat him w/ Superior strength and weapons?

DigiMark007
Basically Juggs can teleport now, right? I don't see the new ability helping him to beat anyone he can't already...it'll just make him harder to hit. And a lot of them would still probably be a stalemate. He can't "beat" people like Onslaught and Supes, but neither do those people have the power to take out Juggs (or NC as Juggs in this case).

johnv89
Hard too say, Juggs w/ the speed of nightcrawler could be right up there w/ cosmic beings.

Khellendros
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Basically Juggs can teleport now, right? I don't see the new ability helping him to beat anyone he can't already...it'll just make him harder to hit. And a lot of them would still probably be a stalemate. He can't "beat" people like Onslaught and Supes, but neither do those people have the power to take out Juggs (or NC as Juggs in this case).
Actually, I'm thinking of him as an indestructible Class 100 Nightcrawler, and that sounds like a beast to me. Being able to teleport your enemies to pieces is a nice bonus too.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Khellendros
Actually, I'm thinking of him as an indestructible Class 100 Nightcrawler, and that sounds like a beast to me. Being able to teleport your enemies to pieces is a nice bonus too.

Exactly. Which is why I don't see why he doesn't make it to Galactus.

Galactus of course would destroy Nightcrawler, however.

But I believe NC takes out everyone else.

wannabe
Onslaught has proven himself able to penetrate Juggs helmet and rip the ruby out of him...so Juggercrawler will find his end with him!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.