Nimrod vs Master Chief Darth Vader and M.Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A pic of Nimrod

golem370
A pic of Nimrod.

Deus Ex
Nimrod would **** these guys up. Bad.

golem370
I thought so to people said Wolverine could not beat Master Chief I know Nimrod could.

Spelljammer
What is this? Nazi free-for-all? laughing out loud

Master Chief is the guy from Halo right? I think he'd avoid Nimrod's wrath if so being human and would that oppurtunity to get the best weapons and devices he could to bring Nimrod down. (Though they'd all be in terrible vain..) and Mr. Psion would deliver psychic crushers one after the other and go barefist but would hardly be able to contend with a level 100 strength power that is Nimrod. Vader may be able to use Stun Droid and other anti-mechanic Force powers to break him apart, but unless he pounds him to powder, Nimrod could probably manipulate his cells to reconfigure and come back for more. Ultimately I think they'd all die but put up a damn good fight. Who'dve thought someone with such a laughable name would be such an awesome villain..

golem370
Nimrod
Strength Level: The exact extent of Nimrod's strength is unknown, but it may be in the Class 100 range.

Known Superhuman Powers: Nimrod is the most highly advanced form of Sentinel robot possible for the technology of his native time period and reality to create. It is not known from what materials Nimrod was constructed, but his robotic form is highly resistant to damage even by superhuman beings. Nimrod can convert his outward appearance to resemble that of an ordinary human being. Nimrod can also reconstruct himself so as to make improvements in his robotic form and internal systems that will make him a more formidable opponent.

Even when smashed to pieces, Nimrod can reintegrate the portions of his body to become whole again. Apparently Nimrod's electronic consciousness can somehow exist independently of his physical body, at least temporarily. It has been speculated that Nimrod has complete control of his component parts down to the molecular level. If so, then Nimrod might have to be reduced to powder in order to be destroyed, and he might even be able to reconstitute his form from that state.

It has also been speculated that Nimrod has the potential to evolve somehow into a "techno-organic" form of life, similar to the Magus or Warlock, although presumably not having the Magus's extraordinary level of power.

Nimrod contains highly advanced computer systems as well as scanning devices that make it possible for him to determine whether a human being is a superhuman or not, and if he or she is, to determined the nature of his or her superhuman abilities. Like present-day Sentinels, Nimrod can draw upon devices and systems within his robotic body in order to cope with or neutralize an opponent's superhuman power once he has determined the nature of that power. If there is no pre-existing means within Nimrod of fighting against his opponents superhuman power, it is possible that, if he has sufficient knowledge, Nimrod can devise such a means within himself before his next battle with this opponent.

As yet not all of Nimrod's built-in weaponry has been observed. It is known, however, that Nimrod can project extraordinarily powerful concussive blasts of energy, as well as bolts of plasma and disintegrator beams. Nimrod can also project magnetic energy that enables him to levitate enormous quantities of iron and steel. Nimrod can create force fields about himself.

Nimrod can teleport himself but the limitations on this ability are unkn

unrealman
Well SFA3 M.bison was as powerful as Akuma Going all Out ( Shin Mode).

Record of Akuma's Feats

1 SFA2 he sinks a Island with one punch

2 cuts Ayers Rock in Half

3 Survived Under the Extreme Pressures of the deep ocean.

4 Destroy a sunken
ship with only one kick.

5 The kick is so powerful that it causes the sunken ship to be blasted to the surface,
causing chaos even for another ship on the water

Edit: I don't know what strength class this would classfiled Akuma as but I pretty sure it's above Class 50.

Deus Ex
On my version of SFA3, the best Bison in the game -is- Shin Bison.

But I'm still betting on Nimrod.

Hoshi
i think it would be a stalemate since ninrod would just keep regenarating

unrealman
Yeah I am also bet on Nimrod.

Smasandian
What a crappy name for a character.

Really, is thier any point to this?

On terms of names, Vader totally kicks his ass.
Really, who calls a character Nimrod.

Im going to start a comic book with a character named Ass Munch.

Deus Ex

What a nimrod.

Smasandian
Am I?

Am I the one who's making these ridiculous threads that have no meaning.

SaTsuJiN
Nimrod

I. firm, a descendant of Cush, the son of Ham. He was the first who
claimed to be a
"mighty one in the earth." Babel was the beginning of his kingdom,
which he
gradually enlarged (Gen. 10:8-10). The "land of Nimrod" (Micah
5:6) is a designation of Assyria or of Shinar, which is a part of it.

II. In the Bible, a mighty hunter and king of Shinar who was a
grandson of Ham and a great-grandson of Noah.

Wiki for the comic Nimrod :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod_%28comics%29

Wiki for the actual Nimrod :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod_%28king%29

Deus Ex
Ugh, I hate Wikipedia.

And I was joking, btw. It seemed appropriate.

And this thread reminds me of how overpowered people outside of the SW Versus Forum think Darth Vader is. He is a minor Sith lord with minimal power, fyi.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Ugh, I hate Wikipedia.

And I was joking, btw. It seemed appropriate.

And this thread reminds me of how overpowered people outside of the SW Versus Forum think Darth Vader is. He is a minor Sith lord with minimal power, fyi.

I didnt know you were joking. My fault.

Sure, the name Nimrod might be some bibical reference, but in this day of age, the word Nimrod sounds pretty stupid.

Deus Ex
Yeah, I always thought it sounded stupid. I mean, who wants to be a Nimrod? Not me.

SaTsuJiN
I think thats only because we were acquainted with the "Idiot" meaning of nimrod, well before we knew where it came from..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.