Absorbing Man vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Wdda you think.
I think Creed will finish him. If he can't he starts a quest to find the ruby crystal and turns into it.
Then he finds Cain and as cytroock rips Juggernaut in two.
But honestly; even without absorbing the ruby don't you think Creed can take Cain.
Isn't Creed the most powerful one in marvel.

johnv89
I don't think it works like that, the gem is magical and if Juggs possesses it he cant absorb the energy. correct me if I'm wrong please.

joesha28
Good match, Juggs will wins because of AM weakness his powers. His ability to absorb the properties of thing is good and bad. He could absord Jug powers and fight well and accidently suck shit and lose.

Wynndar
Originally posted by Wonderman
Wdda you think.
I think Creed will finish him. If he can't he starts a quest to find the ruby crystal and turns into it.
Then he finds Cain and as cytroock rips Juggernaut in two.
But honestly; even without absorbing the ruby don't you think Creed can take Cain.
Isn't Creed the most powerful one in marvel.

Im pretty sure its "Creel"...Creed's the hairy guy who got his head cut off by Black Panther.

golem370
Rogue had no success doing it.

joesha28
Creed is Sabretooth buddy.

Wonderman
Rogue has a limit to about 50 ton class as to what she could absorb.
Creel has no limit as of yet.
Your right about Juggs dominance over the crystal. But im not talking about Creel absorbing the juggernaut power but turning into ruby cytorook itself.

johnv89
Can he do that w/ a magical object?

golem370
Didn't he try to Absorb Thors Hammer and was not able to?

johnv89
Could be too much for him.

Wynndar
I think he did successfully absorb properties from Mjolnir.

johnv89
Well, if he can absorb the gem then he has a definite advantage.

Metalmanx
I still think that Juggernaut would beat him before Absorbing Man ever even thought of said plan.

EsteemedLeader
I thought Juggs chucked the gem into the deeps of space...

long pig
C.I.S is on or off?

Off means AM absorbs Jug and bam! Two Jugs. It'd be a stalemate until Creel gets Jug's helmet off and tries to give him a mental whammy(AM gots telepathy now big grin).

C.I.S on= AM absorbs Glass and BAM .....sad Broken Creel

Yeah, AM can absorb magic and energy or even concepts such as thought, his limit is unknown, but he did blow up when he tried to absorb the entire earth...dumbass.

A misconception about Creel is he can't pick and choose what he can absorb, wrong, he can and does until the plot of the comic needs him to "forget". Otherwise, Creel would be Air or Sunlight or Shoe Rubber or whatever else he touches 24/7.

Also, Creel didn't blow up because he absorbed War's sword, Creel blew up because War's sword blew his CONCRETE body up before Creel could start absorbing the sword's energy.

Anyway, if he's smart, he wins.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Wonderman
Rogue has a limit to about 50 ton class as to what she could absorb.
Creel has no limit as of yet.
Your right about Juggs dominance over the crystal. But im not talking about Creel absorbing the juggernaut power but turning into ruby cytorook itself.

Rogue can lift 85 tons.

long pig
Absorbing Man owns.

His wrecking ball would probably hurt Jugs, it's magic and all, and that all it needs to be to hurt jugs. I mean, if he can't use his limited telepathy, it's a stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.