so...seen any good movies lately?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scotty evil
HI all
im ...omg on tv in englad these guys dressed up as horses and ran around the race track and people were tackling them!its so funny!
anyway, i have recently seen wallace and gromit and omg i love it!!lol

WickedTexasMomA
Haven't seen any good ones, saw a few bad ones..

Four Brothers
Brothers Grim
The Cave

sucked

dizzyblondegirl
aww man i take those are out in America

Sir Nauj
well I recently saw corpse bride which I liked a lot but also the brothers grimm was good to

Wolflet
Huba smile

Sir Nauj
What the f**k?

laughing out loud

confused

dizzyblondegirl
corpse is bride looks good but its got thatundertone message of negraphillia (sorry cant spell sleeps with dead people)

Sir Nauj
oooooo k

Jackie Malfoy
Nope have not been at the movies for a while.Been too busy with stupid school an d homework and my boyfriend.JM

dizzyblondegirl
pride and prejudice
love the new darcy spook's matthew mcfadden

Cinemaddiction
What the ****? Does the Movie Discussion Forum just not exist to you people?

StinkFist462
laughing out loud

i havent seen any good movies lately

40 year old virgin was pretty good
exoricism of emily rose was pretty lame

Bardock42
I have seen The Godfather recently....good movie....

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
What the ****? Does the Movie Discussion Forum just not exist to you people?

Nah, nah, nah...perfect example of Backseat Moderating right there stick out tongue

Anywhy,....post your Movie Threads Here ....although there surely is a thread like this....I just can't be bothered to look it up....maybe the "What movie did you see last" - Thread is similar....

Bardock42
If the OTF had a Moderator, you'd have a point. I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by asking a legitimate question, trying to divert traffic to the intended forum.
If I'd have a point the Universe would collapse......

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Bardock42
I have seen The Godfather recently....good movie....

Nah, nah, nah...perfect example of Backseat Moderating right there stick out tongue

If the OTF had a Moderator, you'd have a point. I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by asking a legitimate question, trying to divert traffic to the intended forum.

Clovie
blink how did you do it?

Bardock42

I am just kidding....anyways.....why is your post after mine although I quoted you?

Fianna
The Woodsman...very interesting movie..yes

and yup go to the movie forum you scurvy dogs! disgust

CherryTopper
40 year old virgin laughing

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Bardock42

confused no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.