Release Date For Book 7 Announced...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
...In your dreams losers!

Wolflet
mod plz....unless we can just use this thread to talk about when the book is coming erm

zombieman
You should all use this thread to express your sheer outrage at me playing such an evil joke on you all!

DarkC
Originally posted by zombieman
...In your dreams losers!
A 2003'er playing a childish prank. Please.

TheSun
You should all use this thread to express your sheer outrage at me playing such an evil joke on you all!
Wow, you really are a moron. Although, I feel bad calling what can only be someone less than 10y.o. a moron. Hold on, no I don't - moron!

zac_j

Pointless. If you hold the cursor over the topic for one second then you see the beginning of the post. I'd hope you know that, seeing as you're a 2003'er and I'm a 2005'er.

zac_j
Originally posted by TheSun
Wow, you really are a moron. Although, I feel bad calling what can only be someone less than 10y.o. a moron. Hold on, no I don't - moron!

Exactly.

slim_thug
that sucksOriginally posted by zac_j
Pointless. If you hold the cursor over the topic for one second then you see the beginning of the post. I'd hope you know that, seeing as you're a 2003'er and I'm a 2005'er.

hotsauce6548
Who knew it would come out so early?!?! eek!

zombieman
Originally posted by zac_j

Of course I know that, I also know that most people just click on topics straight away rather than preview them first. I reckon it got a few people, whether they will admit it or not. So there!

Wolflet
Originally posted by DarkC
A 2003'er playing a childish prank. Please.
tsk tsk

~Air Angel~
Closed! Don't think an explanation is needed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.