How did Moaning Myrtil die...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
Well? I forgot, can anybody tell me?

Clovie
blink

it's said in the book 2 huh

she was crying in the bathroom and saw basilisk there.....

how can you not remember that huh

zombieman
Erm, because its been four years since I read the book. Anyway, thanks.

TheSun
Hmmmm, indeed.

ladygrim
sad you have a memory of a sivve

sasee tiin
no real hp fan would forget anything like that....reread all six books, then you might concider yourself a fan....

The Phantom
... Ok... everyone, this is what a obsess fan would say.Originally posted by sasee tiin
no real hp fan would forget anything like that....reread all six books, then you might concider yourself a fan.... Sasee tiin, congrads, your now a offical HP obsessive fan for just saying!

Originally posted by zombieman
Well? I forgot, can anybody tell me? Its cool dude, you forget your forget. Four years is a long time, I can't remember anyone but what I read in my favorite books four years back. Everyone is different, and I like that you asked this question. But next time, could you ask it in the Ask Hermione Thread next time, please? Thanks.

zombieman
I was trying to think what the unknown horcrux could be, so I was going over all of the people voldemort has killed, couldn't remember if m.m was one of them.

Imperial_Samura
I guess in a way he killed her, as he controlled the basilisk, though the question is does the person have to have personally killed the target for it to count in the horcrux creation process.

Still, I think that Tom Riddle did the whole Chamber of Secrets thing a bit before he found out about horcruxs from Slughorn, so probably didn't begin till he left school, so I think don't think M.M is a part of it.

zombieman
Me neither, but the burning question is this: did he create a horcrux when he killed either lilly or james potter? Personally, i think he'd created all of the horcruxs by this point, which is why he was able to survive after the death curse rebounded.

Imperial_Samura
Yeah, I got the impression to that he would have made his horcrux set some time before he ever planned to go after Harry, he is so power hungry and wanted that immortality so much... Why wait to make one later, after all, he was in the middle of a wizard war facing the likes of Dumbledore. If I was in Voldermort's position I would want every advantage possible.

babysooner13
Basilisk (how ever spelled).

dansdaman
oh oh oh! pick me, im obsessed!

danagrint
basilik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.