I am really annoyed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryTopper
does any one get annoyed when someone touches you and you just don't want to be touched but a little kid does it but they are annoying as hell, I have no sympathy for this child but the others I do she just rubs me the worng way and that is rare! eek!

Clovie
maybe it's just me...but that sounded wrong.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by CherryTopper
does any one get annoyed when someone touches you and you just don't want to be touched but a little kid does it but they are annoying as hell, I have no sympathy for this child but the others I do she just rubs me the worng way and that is rare! eek!

ERM YEAH !! i think confused

Originally posted by Clovie
maybe it's just me...but that sounded wrong.

No, no that did sound wrong...

zac_j

this one kid touches me in the wrong spot when we play football. did i mention he's a boy? gross dude, hes like 8 and he cries when i tell him to stop and he gets his mom out and im like wtf. omg i sympathize you.

CherryTopper
I am saying this kid wanted to sit by me for lunch and she literally put her chair connecting to mine and then she kept touching my arm and AGHHHHHHH i wanted to slug her but her mom was sitting right there

lilmisskitten
I am saying this kid wanted to sit by me for lunch and she literally put her chair connecting to mine and then she kept touching my arm and AGHHHHHHH i wanted to slug her but her mom was sitting right there

Oh yeah, thats totally annoying................i mean this sincerely

ReverendMakashi

You too? I hate being touched as well. I really hate when random gollege girls kneel in front of me...

Clovie
I am saying this kid wanted to sit by me for lunch and she literally put her chair connecting to mine and then she kept touching my arm and AGHHHHHHH i wanted to slug her but her mom was sitting right there i get it now...

there is that girl..and she's 19..blink but she acts like that too.
she keeps on thinking all the buys are in love with her (roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and she keeps on hugging to random people..
and i've actually have seen few times that some guys were running away from her (litereally)
it's sad sad

CherryTopper
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
You too? I hate being touched as well. I really hate when random gollege girls kneel in front of me...
I thought you would like that shifty

ReverendMakashi
It's only to tie my shoes.....

CherryTopper
I bet roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.