See No Evil/Speak No Evil (Daredevil vs. Snake Eyes)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
In an arena filled with close-quarters weapons.

brainchild81
Damn good fight. Hard to pick. I'm gonna go w/DD because of the senses. I'm not 100% sure though. If DD can evade Bullseye, he should be able to do the same to S.Eyes long enough to secure the win.

K3VIL
Snake Eyes will tear apart DD so bad it wouldn't be fun to look.
He can do it with one hand and one leg probably.
This guy can run across a battlefield with machineguns firing at him, dodge all of them, leap, flip, and even COUNTERATTACK with his fireweapons.
He has superhuman strength as well, at least Class 3/4 tons cause he throw down with Cobra's enhanced soldier, both those with and without exo-armors.Plus his senses, accuracy, and skills are unearthly.
He can move his sword so fast it burst into flames and create a shockwave at the impact.
DD is not even a boot of Snake Eyes

Metalmanx
Hm...I'm still torn myself. I wanna see some more debate before I decide since both have a really great chance of winning.

Right now, I'll say 5/10 for both of them.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by K3VIL
Snake Eyes will tear apart DD so bad it wouldn't be fun to look.
He can do it with one hand and one leg probably.
This guy can run across a battlefield with machineguns firing at him, dodge all of them, leap, flip, and even COUNTERATTACK with his fireweapons.
He has superhuman strength as well, at least Class 3/4 tons cause he throw down with Cobra's enhanced soldier, both those with and without exo-armors.Plus his senses, accuracy, and skills are unearthly.
He can move his sword so fast it burst into flames and create a shockwave at the impact.
DD is not even a boot of Snake Eyes
Don't forget to exaggerate once in a while.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Don't forget to exaggerate once in a while.
You're hear from few days and wanna teach me how to reply?
Matter of fact, DD gets owned.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Don't forget to exaggerate once in a while. laughing

Smaxxer
Originally posted by K3VIL
You're hear from few days and wanna teach me how to reply?

Yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.