Heroes-Reborn Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
I've been outta touch with Marvel for a while. Would someone please update me as to Heroes-Reborn Hulk? I understand his "origin," and from what I can research on the web, he strikes me as equal to, or maybe a tad more poweful than "Classic Hulk," ie, the green one that gets stronger as he gets angrier.

Or is H-B Hulk a horse of a whole new color, far more powerful than any previous incarnation? Thanks.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mindship
I've been outta touch with Marvel for a while. Would someone please update me as to Heroes-Reborn Hulk? I understand his "origin," and from what I can research on the web, he strikes me as equal to, or maybe a tad more poweful than "Classic Hulk," ie, the green one that gets stronger as he gets angrier.

Or is H-B Hulk a horse of a whole new color, far more powerful than any previous incarnation? Thanks.

Heroes reborn Hulk was almost identical to 616 Hulk, in terms of power. For some reason, while Heroes reborn Hulk was around, 616 Savage Hulk grew really long hair, and stopped wearing clothes (e.g purple pants and underwear embarrasment.)

Don't know much else about 'em.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.