Snake eyes and solid snake vs Terry Bogard and Andy Bogard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hoshi
i saw snake eyes for the first time e few weeks ago and he sure is a badass hard to fight agaisnst,solid snake as well of course...But could they defeat terry and andy bogard assuming that terry wont use his "half god powers"?

P-Geyser
Dude you make it seem that Terry always does that and the only reason he got those powers was through Sulia.

dvampire
Terry and Andy with ease. Snake goes down fast in this fight, putting Snake Eyes against both of them, which will put him to death.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by dvampire
Terry and Andy with ease. Snake goes down fast in this fight, putting Snake Eyes against both of them, which will put him to death. Sounds good to me.. espionage is snakes cup of tea.. burning knuckle and zan'ei ken are both distance closers, so there goes that.. and who knows.. they might coin a team supermove out of nowhere to finish off snakeyes.. since I've noticed these fighting game types are impervious to bullets.. in a very Fortune aka Lady Luck kind of way

Tha C-Master
Solid Snake, hah! He gets beat like a school girl.

Hit_and_Miss
Shame twister isn't here to see this....

snake_eyes616
Originally posted by Hoshi
i saw snake eyes for the first time e few weeks ago and he sure is a badass hard to fight agaisnst

thank you big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.