Win a date with Angelina Jolie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
Yes Win a date with her Yes her a Cardboard cut out of her

Spelljammer
Please stop with the jolie topics, she's a whore. It doesn't take no skill to be a whore. I can go down a few blocks to the bad neighborhoods and pick up an Angelina Jolie for ten bucks..

BENITO
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Please stop with the jolie topics, she's a whore. It doesn't take no skill to be a whore. I can go down a few blocks to the bad neighborhoods and pick up an Angelina Jolie for ten bucks.. Damn

slim_thug
jolie's a hore? neva new

playmean
Please stop with the jolie topics, she's a whore. It doesn't take no skill to be a whore. I can go down a few blocks to the bad neighborhoods and pick up an Angelina Jolie for ten bucks..

pick me up a couple those pimp-daddy.

slim_thug
cool sig

Sorgo

Wow, for someone who is a Whore, she sure as hell makes alot more money than you ever could. And she is sexy, as well.

I would like proof providing that she is a "Whore" as well.

Leave Jolie alone.

Ladyluck

"it doesn't take no skill"?

So it does take skill, then?

LittleGilraen
Originally posted by Ladyluck
"it doesn't take no skill"?

So it does take skill, then?
laughing eek! of course!

Ladyluck
stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Double negatives. Gotta love 'em.

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by BENITO
Yes Win a date with her Yes her a Cardboard cut out of her
shes hot

slim_thug
but a whoreOriginally posted by Sir Nauj
shes hot

Sir Nauj
not really, your just jealous stick out tongue

RaeRox
omg im gonna be so dead for this, but i think its sooo cool that shes with brad....and left jen....or maybe im just really mean.

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by RaeRox
omg im gonna be so dead for this, but i think its sooo cool that shes with brad....and left jen....or maybe im just really mean.
nope your not being mean your being real. even though jennifer seems nice and all and has a kick @ss body angelina is finer

RaeRox
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
nope your not being mean your being real. even though jennifer seems nice and all and has a kick @ss body angelina is finer

that and i like her more..shes kinda...........fiesty? i dunno..more...not...jen...stick out tongue

RaeRox
POWERFUL thats the word im looking for..i think its cool wink

DarkC
Jen's annoying me now.

Sir Nauj
that and i like her more..shes kinda...........fiesty? i dunno..more...not...jen...stick out tongue
yes very kinky to lol plus jennifer is a bad actress and has a weird face

slim_thug
not really, your just jealous stick out tongue why would i be jelous my girrlfriend is 10 times sexier

BENITO
shes hot Now what would You Do Bud to win a date with the Cardboard Cut out?

Bardock42
I'd rather not....

slim_thug
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'd rather not.... you know want her

BENITO
Originally posted by slim_thug
why would i be jelous my girrlfriend is 10 times sexier I doubt that Cause your Spending quite alot of time on a messeage Board being pretty unentertainning

slim_thug
I doubt that Cause your Spending quite alot of time on a messeage Board being pretty unentertainning wat do mean how am i suppose to entertain with words

BENITO
wat do mean how am i suppose to entertain with words easy it called whitty Remarks

Bardock42
you know want her
I wouldn't refuse sex if she was offering...but I don't find her that pretty to go out on a date with her........maybe she's nice though...that might change things.....I guess I'd try......

slim_thug
Originally posted by Bardock42
I wouldn't refuse sex if she was offering...but I don't find her that pretty to go out on a date with her........maybe she's nice though...that might change things.....I guess I'd try...... Having sex with her would be any guy's dream.Seen her ***$ lately or her a$$

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Sorgo
Wow, for someone who is a Whore, she sure as hell makes alot more money than you ever could. And she is sexy, as well.

I would like proof providing that she is a "Whore" as well.

Leave Jolie alone.
She cheated on her boyfriend for Brad Pitt. Enough proof for you fanboy?

BENITO
She cheated on her boyfriend for Brad Pitt. Enough proof for you fanboy? Why would you want to do Brad Pitt

Come on I want to punch him to see if his eyes can open

Spelljammer
Why would you want to do Brad Pitt

Come on I want to punch him to see if his eyes can open
laughing

I also heard she enganged in incest..
And is bi..
And has been in threesomes..

She's almost as bad as Lady Luck..

BENITO
laughing

And is bi..

She's almost as bad as Lady Luck.. Yeah she's Bisexual I already Knew that and Threesomes I've Heard she's been in Orgies

slim_thug
laughing

And is bi..

Wow those points are really strong especially the Lady Lady part. HAHAAHAAHHAHAAH

LittleGilraen
laughing

And is bi..

that just makes her more desirable... droolio come on...she has experience wink

BENITO
Originally posted by LittleGilraen
that just makes her more desirable... droolio come on...she has experience wink Wow a girl drooling over another girl wowdrooliodrooliodroolio

Merdelian
Originally posted by LittleGilraen
that just makes her more desirable... droolio come on...she has experience wink

Most intriguing a bi-sexual thinking about the beach-ball size... anyways we all know shes hollywood so just go to 17th ave and find someone to please yerself'.

slim_thug
exacly

Sir Nauj
Now what would You Do Bud to win a date with the Cardboard Cut out?
anything *rawr*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.