Fall out boy.....at my neighbors?!?!??!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
That in fact might be true folks....the band Fall out boy, i think thats the name, might be staying at my neighbors house if they indeed do go on tour and come to grand rapids, michigan...they will be staying here because my friend is friends with their opening band and they need a place to stay, and they said FOB will be staying with them, and that would be at my homies house...so FOB MIGHT be staying at my neighbors house naughty

BENITO
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
That in fact might be true folks....the band Fall out boy, i think thats the name, might be staying at my neighbors house if they indeed do go on tour and come to grand rapids, michigan...they will be staying here because my friend is friends with their opening band and they need a place to stay, and they said FOB will be staying with them, and that would be at my homies house...so FOB MIGHT be staying at my neighbors house naughty Cool Fallout Boy Rule @$$ Dammit

silver_tears
you don't even know their name? no expression

JacopeX
((Ignore this))

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by silver_tears
you don't even know their name? no expression I dont like them at all, not my kind of music, just saying they're staying thereOriginally posted by JacopeX
((Ignore this)) okay lookaround

bardock
cool

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by bardock
cool It would have been cooler if i said, Tool will be sleeping in my bed. drool

snake_eyes616
I hate FOB. Prep music

Red Superfly
Kick em in the nuts for me Maynard!

Ladyluck
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!11!!!!!1 Fall Out Boy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? shock

Commando Queen
i love Fall Out boy

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Commando Queen
i love Fall Out boy

oo What's your fave song?

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Ladyluck
oo What's your fave song?
dont put baby in the corner off there new cd and i like sugar were going down

Ladyluck
roll eyes (sarcastic) figures

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Kick em in the nuts for me Maynard!

Make KMC proud!

Commando Queen
roll eyes (sarcastic) figures
lol why?

Ladyluck
lol why?

Almost everyone who says they like Fall Out Boy only likes the song Sugar We're Going Down because it's the only song they have out roll eyes (sarcastic) It's annoying

SnakeEyes
Because that is their single and that is the song all of the deluted fanboys associate them with. There a really good band (one of my favorites). Right now, I'm digging the Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes; and Yule Shoot Your Eye Out. Good stuff.
That would be awesome if they stayed at your neighbors house!

Commando Queen
Almost everyone who says they like Fall Out Boy only likes the song Sugar We're Going Down because it's the only song they have out roll eyes (sarcastic) It's annoying
nah i like nobody puts baby in the corner the best.. i am listnin to the cd now

Ladyluck
nah i like nobody puts baby in the corner the best.. i am listnin to the cd now

Awesome thumb up

I like get busy living or get busy dying and xo off their new album yes

Commando Queen
Awesome thumb up

I like get busy living or get busy dying and xo off their new album yes

i love xo a lot too and get busy living or get busy dieing is one of my favs to.. its one cd that i actually like all thea songs on

Ladyluck
i love xo a lot too and get busy living or get busy dieing is one of my favs to.. its one cd that i actually like all thea songs on

haha yeah every song rocks yes

I love it when CD's are like that

Commando Queen
me too and alot of cds i get arnt like that so i was like awwsome!

BENITO
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
I dont like them at all, not my kind of music, just saying they're staying there Then why are you bragging 'bout it

xLiNdS x 622x
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!? i love Fall Out Boy with a passion love i'm coming over!

i was gonna buy a ticket to their concert today but they're sold out sad

xLiNdS x 622x
thank you! someone understands roll eyes (sarcastic) i loved them before anyone knew who they were and Sugar We're Going Down isn't even one of their better songs

BENITO
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!? i love Fall Out Boy with a passion love i'm coming over!

They're concerts are all sold out here..i was gonna buy a ticket today but they're sold out sad Yeah you said that already and they rule But I wouldn't be able to go

Ladyluck
thank you! someone understands roll eyes (sarcastic) i loved them before anyone knew who they were and Sugar We're Going Down isn't even one of their better songs

laughing I know eh? I've loved them for so long... even before their new CD came out. I saw them almost a year ago droolio But now they're famous and won't come back to our crappy little town. erm

BENITO
laughing I know eh? I've loved them for so long... even before their new CD came out. I saw them almost a year ago droolio But now they're famous and won't come back to our crappy little town. erm Wow a Fallout boy Stalker

Ladyluck
Originally posted by BENITO
Wow a Fallout boy Stalker

ninja

xLiNdS x 622x
laughing I know eh? I've loved them for so long... even before their new CD came out. I saw them almost a year ago droolio But now they're famous and won't come back to our crappy little town. erm
There's all these like rapper wannabes at my school who say they like Fall Out Boy when that's the only song they know...it's so irritating roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ladyluck
There's all these like rapper wannabes at my school who say they like Fall Out Boy when that's the only song they know...it's so irritating roll eyes (sarcastic)

Haha that's nothing compared to all the kids who think they're "punk" because they like Fall Out Boy when Sugar, We're Going down is the only song they know. roll eyes (sarcastic) mad

BENITO
There's all these like rapper wannabes at my school who say they like Fall Out Boy when that's the only song they know...it's so irritating roll eyes (sarcastic) I know thats a pain Espeacailly When they try to sing it and absolutily Butcher it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.