Goosebumps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
That other goblin of a member's topic annoyed me, it had nothing to do with what I thought it was going to do with. So here's the real Goosebumps topic!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002IQLFI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
Anyone remember thse badass books? It's was like Harry Potter for OUR generation! No panzy waste british witch! Here stupid kids would have to run from monsters and spectres! I especialy liked the "choose your own scare" books that served as my first feel of what an rpg was..

slim_thug
i rememba these i use ta luv em

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Spelljammer
That other goblin of a member's topic annoyed me, it had nothing to do with what I thought it was going to do with. So here's the real Goosebumps topic!

Anyone remember thse badass books? It's was like Harry Potter for OUR generation! No panzy waste british witch! Here stupid kids would have to run from monsters and spectres! I especialy liked the "choose your own scare" books that served as my first feel of what an rpg was.. Those freeking books rock rock boo yeah

ladygrim
they did rok but they old version of the covers were much better

ladygrim

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by ladygrim
.. droolio night of the living dummy (or something like that)

slim_thug
.. what the hell those are ugly

ladygrim
nght of the living dummy was my first of the goosebumos collection ...

slim_thug
nght of the living dummy was my first of the goosebumos collection ... that book was good

Spelljammer
I forgot what my first was, I believe it was Monster Blood 2.. Or atleast came close to the first..

I almost have the entire first series.

slim_thug
i have all of them except that stupid choose your own adventure bull$hit

ladygrim
i saw a couple of the televisoin series episodes but for some of them i just had to laugh ...

slim_thug
terror tower scared the $hit out of me but i was lil

ladygrim
sad i liked that one to nite of the living dummy on the tv scared me and my pal laughing out loud

slim_thug
sad i liked that one to nite of the living dummy on the tv scared me and my pal laughing out loud i watched that but it was fake

Cinemaddiction
Literature forummmmmmmmmm......whistle

Mandorallen
^ true,

But I had almost all of his books, I never read them, I just looked at the cover.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Literature forummmmmmmmmm......whistle

*Slaps*

The Goosbumps series are not literature.... they are children's novels....

In my book that is not literature....

He he he..... get it... "in my book"... I crack myself up.)

slim_thug
hilarius

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
droolio night of the living dummy (or something like that)

Slappy is his name

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Spelljammer

Anyone remember thse badass books? It's was like Harry Potter for OUR generation! No panzy waste british witch! Here stupid kids would have to run from monsters and spectres! I especialy liked the "choose your own scare" books that served as my first feel of what an rpg was.. that was my favorite book it is what made me want to read

leana marie
that is so weird because the other day my cuz started pulling all those books out and reading them aloud to us, for laughs because they are kinda juvenile

Thunder Fox
they are fun to read i still collect them though

Deano
i loved the goosebumps books!
the most memorable were
scarecrow walks at midnight
night of the living dummy 2
welcome to camp jellyjam

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Deano
i loved the goosebumps books!
the most memorable were
scarecrow walks at midnight
night of the living dummy 2
welcome to camp jellyjam campjellyjam
monsterblood 1-3
monster egg from mars
werewolf from feverswamp
why i am afraid of bee
those are some of my favorite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.