Wolverine vs The lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Could Wolverine with his adamantium claws beat the powerful, fast and strong lizard?

Wynndar
I think Lizard would rip him apart. Although Wolvie would probably survive due to his healing factor...he would be taken out of the fight first. (Lizard also has a powerful healing ability)

willRules
lIZARD WINS

jinzin
wolverine IMO.

thesilverspider
lizard would choke him with his tail

wolverine8888
who ever said lizard heals faster then wolverine I have just lost all respect for u. Thats a joke the dude can regrown a arm he is not know for regrowning his heart or any other oragans he can regrow limbs that is it just like a lizard. also spiderman beats lizard easly befor. wolverine honestly gunna on the lizard with not much trouble at all

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
lizard would choke him with his tail
not when wolverine cuts it off.....

wolverine8888
true

cheldon
wolverine turns feral and dodges virtually every attack from lizard. he then stabs him in all the critical places. wolverine has been trained to torture and execute. he knows where to stab and make the fight last as long as he wants. also, when wolverine is in a feral state, he feels almost no pain or mercy. Lizard is stronger and more agile, but not as good of a killer, fighter, executioner or beserker like wolverine.

King KAM
Originally posted by cheldon
wolverine turns feral and dodges virtually every attack from lizard. he then stabs him in all the critical places. wolverine has been trained to torture and execute. he knows where to stab and make the fight last as long as he wants. also, when wolverine is in a feral state, he feels almost no pain or mercy. Lizard is stronger and more agile, but not as good of a killer, fighter, executioner or beserker like wolverine.
.....no no no....after me and jinzin worked so hard for people to take us wolverinne fans seriously....

cheldon
Originally posted by King KAM
.....no no no....after me and jinzin worked so hard for people to take us wolverinne fans seriously....

i am serious. things go in slow motion when he is beserk. it happened in the weapon x novel.

wolverine8888
cheldon is right when he does go beserker he faster stronger more agile and better reflexes when he is a beserker rage stuff does apear slower to him then it normal does to him

Metalmanx
Non-sensical ranting aside, ::cough::, the Lizard would rip Wolverine apart and win the fight, since a KO is considered a win, no matter how short it is.

I'd give the Lizard 7/10 times.

wolverine8888
metal u are quite the wolverine hater u have never once been on his side. besides that liazard would lose I seen spiderman spank lizard. also lizard a 2 in fighting he sucks at fight wolverine a 7 and wolverine keeps up with spiderman who faster then lizard. this match won't even last long wolverine wins

Metalmanx
Originally posted by wolverine8888
metal u are quite the wolverine hater u have never once been on his side. besides that liazard would lose I seen spiderman spank lizard. also lizard a 2 in fighting he sucks at fight wolverine a 7 and wolverine keeps up with spiderman who faster then lizard. this match won't even last long wolverine wins

Not true at all. I actually rather like Wolverine. I just don't like in the comics when he's pitted against people that outclass him by many many leagues. I like Wolverine a lot actually. He's a great character. A great STREET LEVEL character.

I've been on his side many times actually. But you can go on believing that all you want.

Spiderman spanks the Lizard because Spiderman is better. Spiderman would also spank Wolverine. What's your point?

Actually, I'd go so far as to say that The Lizard is faster than Spiderman, just that his Spider sense keeps him ahead of the game. I believe he's stronger, too. Or at least very powerful.

Enough to rip Logan apart and knock him out.

Wynndar
Lizard is waaaaay stronger

jinzin
Originally posted by Wynndar
Lizard is waaaaay stronger

so is hulk..... does that assure him victory?

marvel doesn't seem to think so....

so is puma... was he able to put wolverine down with all he had?

nope...and wolverine was drugged...

so is venom....

who wolverine has fought to a stalemate on 2 occasions and outlasted him on a third...

so is rough-house..

who wolverine has bludgened unconcious with his fists...

faster and stronger.... DOES NOT assure victory to such 3 demensional characters as these...

Piedmon
Lizard is, as far as I know, a semi-sentient animal.... contrary to what certain posters are wont to expound, Wolverine is several classes above this in intelligence and strategic ability....

It's important to remember that Wolverine is one of the world's best trackers. He knows (probably better than anyone) how to evade an animal's senses and instincts. He could unload on Lizard from behind, and Connors would never see it coming.

long pig
Ew.

In that case, Wolverine wins....yet loses my respect.

Arahan
This thread its gonna be funny. Just watch and enjoy.

jplatinum
1. lizard is not as strong as creed.(lizard is strong,but creed is stronger/wolverine would still be able to throw lizard if he wanted to)

2. lizard is not anywhere near skilled enough to take on creed.(lizard justs attacks with instinct, but has no real fight training, hell anyone can attack in a blind rage.)

3.lizard is not as cunnin' in battle as creed.(lizard is book smart, not too fight smart)

4. lizard can't heal anywhere near as good as creed.(lizard can heal,but he is nothing compared to creed/wolverine's healing factor.)

5.lizard is not as fast as creed.(lizard could only whip his tail around at near bullet speeds like a whip, but he was no where near fast enough to keep up with sppiderman without using his tail or cathing spiderman off guard caus espiderman slacks off alot.)

And creed is almost on par with wolverine.
(except he is way stronger than wolverine and thats his only advantage.)

Wolverine(who is unbreakable,can cut through anything, can heal from being an eyeball, can go toe to toe with cap and hulk) kills lizard in the time it took me to type this post.

superman302
Originally posted by jplatinum
1. lizard is not as strong as creed.(lizard is strong,but creed is stronger/wolverine would still be able to throw lizard if he wanted to)

2. lizard is not anywhere near skilled enough to take on creed.(lizard justs attacks with instinct, but has no real fight training, hell anyone can attack in a blind rage.)

3.lizard is not as cunnin' in battle as creed.(lizard is book smart, not too fight smart)

4. lizard can't heal anywhere near as good as creed.(lizard can heal,but he is nothing compared to creed/wolverine's healing factor.)

5.lizard is not as fast as creed.(lizard could only whip his tail around at near bullet speeds like a whip, but he was no where near fast enough to keep up with sppiderman without using his tail or cathing spiderman off guard caus espiderman slacks off alot.)

And creed is almost on par with wolverine.
(except he is way stronger than wolverine and thats his only advantage.)

Wolverine(who is unbreakable,can cut through anything, can heal from being an eyeball, can go toe to toe with cap and hulk) kills lizard in the time it took me to type this post.

sick
First-lizard can lift like 12 tons and creed cant even lift over a ton so how do you figure creed to be stronger????

second-what are you talkin about the lizard just attacks with blind rage??? have you ever seen creed fight?? creed does the exact same thing.

third-lizard might not be able to heal as well as creed but he still has an awsome healing factor and not to mention he is more durable considering bullets just bounce off of him.

fourth-what do you mean spiderman slacks off alot and thats the reason the lizard can catch him?????? the reason the lizard can catch him is because he is about as quick and agile as spiderman and creed is nowhere near that fast.

Lizard has the speed and stregth advantage in this fight, and wolverine would lose in about the time it took me to type this post. Happy Dance

Mainstream
the Lizzzzzard winnnnnnnns

Sparkz
Lol lizard has this 1, have any of you actuly read a fight with lizard in it, he is extremly cunning. Not like lizard worries about wolvies claws either hell when conners was regaining controll over his left arm he was about to bite it off b4 spidey stopped him. So he does have a pretty damn good healing factor too. And Lizard dosent always attack in a bloodlusty rage, sometimes he sends reptiles to attack aswell, I doubt wolverine could take 50 snakes, 50 alligators etc and the lizard all at once.

Oh and whoever said Creed is stronger than Lizard, I didn't know that creed could lift more than 12 tons hell i thought he struggled at 1 ton, well you learn something every day...and by that I mean you learnt how weak Creed and wolverine are compared to lizard.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Actually, I'd go so far as to say that The Lizard is faster than Spiderman, just that his Spider sense keeps him ahead of the game. I believe he's stronger, too. Or at least very powerful.
True, Lizard is faster and probably stronger than Spider-Man.

This fight => I think Lizard will win more than Wolverine, but don't rule Wolverine out either.

Arahan
Creed..do you mean Sabretooth? Some guys claim that he got an extreme Upgrade and is much much stronger. Dont know if it is true.

DarkCrawler
Wolverine wins 6/10.

Sparkz
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wolverine wins 6/10.

I'd have to agree.

jinzin
Originally posted by superman302
sick
First-lizard can lift like 12 tons and creed cant even lift over a ton so how do you figure creed to be stronger????

second-what are you talkin about the lizard just attacks with blind rage??? have you ever seen creed fight?? creed does the exact same thing.

third-lizard might not be able to heal as well as creed but he still has an awsome healing factor and not to mention he is more durable considering bullets just bounce off of him.

fourth-what do you mean spiderman slacks off alot and thats the reason the lizard can catch him?????? the reason the lizard can catch him is because he is about as quick and agile as spiderman and creed is nowhere near that fast.

Lizard has the speed and stregth advantage in this fight, and wolverine would lose in about the time it took me to type this post. Happy Dance

y-you don't know much about the tooth do you? What the f**k?

jinzin
Originally posted by Mainstream
the Lizzzzzard winnnnnnnns

and i would almost believe it too had felecia hardy not held her own against him...

Droopy
Wolverine wins the guy has gone toe to toe with the wendigo the lizard doesnt have any fighting skills and wolverine could finish him of sabertooth is tougher than the lizard wolverine is a killer who knows how to hunt wild animals He aint overatted he is out of lizards leauge wolverine came out fighting hulk and wendigo

wolverine8888
wolverine wins. also who eevr said wolverine is street level and also said spiderman spanks wolverine does not read wolverine and knows nuthing oh and metal u full of it u even said battman would spank wolverine so I stop listening to ur posts so long ago. anyways I listing a few fights that liazard would get owned by that wolverine has defeated.
wolverine has winning record vs hulk
wolverine has beaten windigo and I think has winnign record
wolverine beats rough house fist fighting who is level 6 strenghth class.
wolverine beat calabain both tiems they fought and second time he did it with out his claws
wolverine killled sabertooth
wolverine vs spierman fights normaly show wolverine doign better.
wiolverine defeated aura and north star at once
wolverine killed grogon
wolverine has winning record vs thing.
wolverine has beaten alpha flight whole team by him self.
these only few examples of people wolverine has beaten or gone toe to toe with that would own lizard

jinzin
no offense but metalman also said that spidey wouldwin against 10 predators....

i still say one would be hard enough to beat...

wolverine8888
ya I stop reading what he has to say cuz it always very wrong

Droopy
Originally posted by jinzin

spiderman fanboys what you gonna do

Metalmanx
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ya I stop reading what he has to say cuz it always very wrong

Yet you still reply to me...you've got to tell me how you do that.

You know what? I'm not even going to try and argue with you anymore.

You're not even worth my time. Not just because I don't like you. But because you know nothing about comics.

Hell, you don't even know all that much about Wolverine. Which is just plain sad really.

So this is it. The last time I quote/retort/counter you ever again.

I know that you're happy. But not nearly as happy as I am now.

Metalmanx

...Didn't you say that Wolverine would win against a group of Aliens? What the f**k?

Well, if I remember correctly, it was never specified what kind of Predators.

Anyway. Yea, I still think that. He has superhuman strength, far beyond any Predator's still.

Gah, nevermind. I don't want this to go too off topic. Maybe if you make a thread, I'll make my case in there. What the f**k?

long pig
...Didn't you say that Wolverine would win against a group of Aliens? What the f**k?

Anyway. Yea, I still think that. He has superhuman strength, far beyond any Predator's still.

Gah, nevermind. I don't want this to go too off topic. Maybe if you make a thread, I'll make my case in there. What the f**k?

Spiderman vs 10 preds?

Ok. Thread Made.

jinzin

i said I thought wolverine AND sabretooth could take out a group of aliens yes... and I still think that.. aliens are not that terrible they're just like a horde of demons that wolverine fought (alien ripoffs) and wolverine beat them back by himself... I did however admit that wolverine and sabretooth probably wouldn't last very long...

Metalmanx
i said I thought wolverine AND sabretooth could take out a group of aliens yes... and I still think that.. aliens are not that terrible they're just like a horde of demons that wolverine fought (alien ripoffs) and wolverine beat them back by himself... I did however admit that wolverine and sabretooth probably wouldn't last very long...

Okay, then I apologize. I don't recall the "and Sabretooth" part. The only thread I recall was just with Wolverine.

But that's more understandable.

Rock on.

jplatinum
What the ****? are you on medication!

Lizard may be 12 tons, but creed is way over 1 ton.

Damn your source is wrong, creed has picked up a ton and thrown it over 50 or 60 feet like it was nothing.

Creed is way over a ton.

You post like one of those people that say stuff like "bane is ton at most" or "batman is stronger than blade" or captain america can beat superman in one punch".

Go get your head examined, man.

bangin

superman302
Originally posted by jplatinum
What the ****? are you on medication!

Lizard may be 12 tons, but creed is way over 1 ton.

Damn your source is wrong, creed has picked up a ton and thrown it over 50 or 60 feet like it was nothing.

Creed is way over a ton.

You post like one of those people that say stuff like "bane is ton at most" or "batman is stronger than blade" or captain america can beat superman in one punch".

Go get your head examined, man.

bangin

just like the hulk has held up a 150 billion ton mountain, and spiderman has beatin firelord, writers put dumb stuff in comics all the time. Now does sabretooth have super stregth????? NO so that would make him at the most peak human which is 700 pounds no where near a ton.

jinzin
sabretooth (barring his first few appearances) has always had super strength....

he overpowered luke cage, he KOed rogue in three hits, pickd up a car and tossed it 30 feet into the air, picked up a half ton steel beam with one arm and tried to slug ms. marvel with it... went toe to toe WITH ms. marvel and was winning...crunched a straightbar into an iron ball... uppercut a man 3 stories into the air...and almost ripped killpower's (class 100) head off..... he's certainly well into super human range.... and he's had recent upgrades that you must be unaware of....

Jesse7
Wolverine!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.