my 2 year anniversary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Well I never made a one year anniversary thread here when my one year anniversary came up before like I meant to so I am now making a two year anniversay thread to make up for that.Here is to KMC the coolest site in the world with the coolest posters. Happy Dance I wanted to mention a lot of posters that I have enjoyed meeting but raz disabled the buddy list and I cant do that now. mad Oh well, you all know who you are who I have really enjoyed talking with in pm messages. smile

slim_thug
happy 2 year anniversary

Sir Nauj
Congrats

WindDancer
Congrats Mr Parker! big grin

bardock
congrats

cindy8219
Congratulations Mr Parker.

Dr. Strangelove
Congrats Mr Parker big grin

Royal Knight
Congrats

WickedTexasMomA
congrats

ladygrim
congrats mr p wink

Wolflet
congrats smile

Clovie
Congrats

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/buddy.php?do=showoldlist ninja

nitro-swicked
congrats smartass

EsteemedLeader
A word other than 'congrats'.thumbsup

Tired Hiker
Congrats, White Rat! big grin

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Clovie
Congrats

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/buddy.php?do=showoldlist ninja

thanks for that info clovie.Now I can name out some of the names of people I have really enjoyed meeting here.wind dancer,cindy,dr strangelove,wicked texas mom,lady grim,clovie,tired hiker,baylin,elecktra lover charlit,smiling sadly,advent child,coldfire,spidergrl,doc ock,max spidey,jackie malfoy,fantasy girl,uneekly confused,bun bun,deano,rodeogirl,cherrypie.storm,bad kitty kitty.

thanks to the others who replied and congratuated me as well.hope we can meet up in the off topic section sometime.I apologize if I missed some people that I have talked with a lot in the past but did not mention your name.I am pretty sure I missed some and thats the fault of the new buddy list.

Syren
toot Sorry I missed it hug

shellie
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thanks for that info clovie.Now I can name out some of the names of people I have really enjoyed meeting here.wind dancer,cindy,dr strangelove,wicked texas mom,lady grim,clovie,tired hiker,baylin,elecktra lover charlit,smiling sadly,advent child,coldfire,spidergrl,doc ock,max spidey,jackie malfoy,fantasy girl,uneekly confused,bun bun,deano,rodeogirl,cherrypie.storm,bad kitty kitty.

thanks to the others who replied and congratuated me as well.hope we can meet up in the off topic section sometime.I apologize if I missed some people that I have talked with a lot in the past but did not mention your name.I am pretty sure I missed some and thats the fault of the new buddy list. tis not the buddy list fault if you cant remember your friends blink...anyways...congrats smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.