Black Panther v Dead Pool v Batman v Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
all four of them are in Gotham, and they have each other as their targets

they have 1 day prep and intelligence report on the other combatants and are allowed their regular equipment

who stands till the end?

spetznaz
Originally posted by masterbruce
all four of them are in Gotham, and they have each other as their targets

they have 1 day prep and intelligence report on the other combatants and are allowed their regular equipment

who stands till the end?

If this is held in GOTHAM then the answer is simple ....Batman wins. You don't just waltz up to HIS city and beat him.

Now, elsewhere then it is more even. It could really go anyway (although the winners would be either Black Panther, Slade or Batman .....I love Deadpool, but he is a little out of his league here). Elsewhere the winner could go either way.

But in GOTHAM!!!!!!!!!!
Bat's probably has every single building wired with explosives.
Oh, and even if Batman didn't win in Gotham (although he is virtually assured of winning in his city), then there is one thing that should be noted ....he WOULDN'T LOSE. There would be no winner.

Now ....base the fight in New York and Black Panther gets an advantage.
Set it in Gotham and it's Bruce's world.
Literally.

Metalmanx
Hm...

Slade would probably end up just sending a robotic clone out or something, letting the others kill themselves off while he sits at home. Which, I guess makes him the winner.

In a real fight, however...I dunno. I wanna give it to Black Panther.

Nataku8188
Deathstroke.

Deadpool went toe to toe with Killmonger, who is a better fighter than T'challa, and they pretty much stalemated. They were actually comparing eachothers side kicks XD. Was kinda funny.

Anywho, Deathstroke is like Batman plus, and I believe he could take on the Panther with a slight edge.

Orestes
Hitman did. Twice. In fact, he practically kicked Batman out of the Cauldron, for all intents and purposes (he didn't actually tell him not to come back, but Batman basically gave up on him).

Deathstroke can, too. And will. (And if he doesn't, Black Panther will.)

jplatinum
Good fight.

Juntai
With prep?
Batman wins.

TheKahn
I have to give the edge to Deathstroke. He is the only real bad guy here and that gives him an advantage. Panther, Batman, and Deadpool (well sometimes) are good guy. None of them are going to go for the kill or risk innocent civillians. Deathstroke will. He could wire up a school or several building with explosives and distract the others. (I say Deadpool wouldn't go for the kill b/c in the Deadpool and Cable book I think he isn't taking any assassination missions)

Evil wins.

willRules
Deadpool or Deathstroke will win this, this fight is too much for bruce or T'challa...........

Im not sure but iam leaning slightly towards Deadpool winning this due to his amazing healing will outlast the others........and yes before anyone replies I know Slade can heal but nowhere near as well as Wade..........

Juntai
Originally posted by TheKahn
I have to give the edge to Deathstroke. He is the only real bad guy here and that gives him an advantage. Panther, Batman, and Deadpool (well sometimes) are good guy. None of them are going to go for the kill or risk innocent civillians. Deathstroke will. He could wire up a school or several building with explosives and distract the others. (I say Deadpool wouldn't go for the kill b/c in the Deadpool and Cable book I think he isn't taking any assassination missions)

Evil wins. irrelivent
bloodlust

TheKahn
Bloodlust
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality"

While I don't think that it is in the personality of Batman or Panther to kill thier opponent if they can avoid it or to kill civilians.

jgiant
Deathstroke....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.