Wolverine vs 100 League of Shadow Ninja's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
bloodfest....all out brawl all at once...wolverine has all his powers including his healing factor n the ninjas are armed with swords only or their fists..NO GUNS

DISCUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

wolverine8888
u do know he took out the hand lol right were there was thousand and thousand of them lol. he beat a 100 sleep walking

King KAM
wolverine slips, and falls, and thr 99th ninja kills him.

thesilverspider
now you have done it

cheldon
wolverine has killed ninjas countless times. he killed hundreds in a couple pages. give him 2 hours of fun and he will come out with a smile

Metalmanx
From my understanding, the League of Shadow Ninjas would mess Wolverine up something nasty.

It is my belief that they rank far above the Hand ninjas.

Yea. LOS Ninjas totally rock Wolverine until he can be rocked no more.

wolverine8888
dude shadow ninjas woudl get there asses kicked thats sad to think other wise. some one psot shadow ninjas stats

braz
well from what i remember from the movie...they feel no fear...absolutely. none. just like batman. they're supposeably the greatest vigilante group in the world and are greatly feared by the criminal underworld.....they're masters of h2h combat, trained to ignore exhaustion, emotions while in combat and/or training, & fear(by havving to fight while feeling the buzz of a hallucinogen which brings out your greatest fear). they take their training to the absolute limit mentally and physically in which they are incredibley agile and agile while in combat...remember bruce balancing on those five posts dancing around having to fight those men with whips with spikes and sticks....
they're also masters of stealth in which they can take the effect of being invisible to their opponents and hang from the ceiling and sneak up n put thier opponent to rest any way they please.... and theyre able to sense a man's weakness even if they have on body armor...

comanches_girl
post removed

wolverine8888
wolverine would destroy them thoughs guys nare no better then a ahnd ninja and hes killed thousand and thousands of them at once

Metalmanx
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine would destroy them thoughs guys nare no better then a ahnd ninja and hes killed thousand and thousands of them at once

You just keep thinking that.

That's why no one takes you seriously. You think that Wolverine can hold his own against Thanos. Or the Silver Surfer.

Hell, you'd probably say that Wolverine would heal after Galactus kills him.

jinzin
Originally posted by braz
well from what i remember from the movie...they feel no fear...absolutely. none. just like batman. they're supposeably the greatest vigilante group in the world and are greatly feared by the criminal underworld.....they're masters of h2h combat, trained to ignore exhaustion, emotions while in combat and/or training, & fear(by havving to fight while feeling the buzz of a hallucinogen which brings out your greatest fear). they take their training to the absolute limit mentally and physically in which they are incredibley agile and agile while in combat...remember bruce balancing on those five posts dancing around having to fight those men with whips with spikes and sticks....
they're also masters of stealth in which they can take the effect of being invisible to their opponents and hang from the ceiling and sneak up n put thier opponent to rest any way they please.... and theyre able to sense a man's weakness even if they have on body armor...

which incidently didn't stop a young/inexpreienced batman from downing 4 of those bafoons in 12 seconds...

or commiting mutany and killing their supposed leader in their OWN DAMN HEADQUARTERS laughing out loud

they can't snake up on wolverine, and for all those attributes 100 of these guys IMO can't beat 2,500 hand ninjas... wolverine did...end of story...

jinzin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You just keep thinking that.

That's why no one takes you seriously. You think that Wolverine can hold his own against Thanos. Or the Silver Surfer.

Hell, you'd probably say that Wolverine would heal after Galactus kills him.

you really shouldn't tell him what he thinks until he defends a point like that.... it lacks class.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jinzin
you really shouldn't tell him what he thinks until he defends a point like that.... it lacks class.

...Are you serious?

All the stuff that he does, and you just said that to me?

You do know that he has greatly defended Wolverine against Thanos, right?

jinzin
maybe his ability to cut him which he can do... show me his argument that wolverine would right out beat him please.

Juntai
Originally posted by jinzin
maybe his ability to cut him which he can do... show me his argument that wolverine would right out beat him please. He did say Wolverine would beat Lobo too.

Piedmon
Originally posted by Metalmanx
From my understanding, the League of Shadow Ninjas would mess Wolverine up something nasty.

It is my belief that they rank far above the Hand ninjas.

Yea. LOS Ninjas totally rock Wolverine until he can be rocked no more.

You should seriously just set an auto-bot with the trigger "______ 9/10," for any thread marked "_______ vs Wolverine"......

DrDoom101
the League of Shadows are slightly under Bruce Wayne. I think they can take wolverine

wolverine8888
100 shadow ninja would be a joke to wolverine

wolverine8888
also i never said wolverine could hold his own vs silver surfer wtf ar eu talken about or thanos I said they would beat him I said he can hurt them but there no way he win. metal u say batman would own wolverine u are sad thats the only word for it

DrDoom101
what kinds of weapons do the ninjas have? if they have swords, they would probably kill him before he reaches Contestant number 20

wolverine8888
are u kidding me they won't even touch him let along kill him wolverine killed thousands and thousands of hand ninjas in one fight. hand ninja is not much worse they might even be better then a shadow ninja

braz
are u kidding me they won't even touch him let along kill him wolverine killed thousands and thousands of hand ninjas in one fight. hand ninja is not much worse they might even be better then a shadow ninja

dude...lets look at it in reality, or rather, with logic....wolverine could NOT beat 2500 ninjas ALL AT ONCE...2500 people...think about it thats alotta people...more than all the people in my school and i go to a gheto-ass 5A school filled with a whole buncha thugs with knives...he might be able to take 100, but not 2500..i know it was said in the comics and yes, like i have admitted in the past, i do not read them, but comics stretch the truth a bit...for example: batman beating superman<---not happening...and as far as skill-wise i dont know what a hand ninja so for all i care a ninja's a ninja roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Originally posted by braz
dude...lets look at it in reality, or rather, with logic....wolverine could NOT beat 2500 ninjas ALL AT ONCE...2500 people...think about it thats alotta people...more than all the people in my school and i go to a gheto-ass 5A school filled with a whole buncha thugs with knives...he might be able to take 100, but not 2500..i know it was said in the comics and yes, like i have admitted in the past, i do not read them, but comics stretch the truth a bit...for example: batman beating superman<---not happening...and as far as skill-wise i dont know what a hand ninja so for all i care a ninja's a ninja roll eyes (sarcastic)

again logic runs on principles and rules according to the subject matter at hand...

wolverine's taken down armies of 100 well trained men or more on at least 5 different occasion just off the top of my head.. thus: logically 100 ninjas would certainly be little to worry about...

DarkCrawler

In what issue?

King KAM
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
In what issue? ummmm....

gamewarrior
Wolverines well trained and is an unstoppable killing machine. You add that with his adamantium bones and healing factor and you can see thats hes capable in taking 100 shadow ninjas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.