Toad VS Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mako Victim
Place your bets ladies and gents... But for the record I'll say Nightcrawler

Piedmon
*Checks his X-Men Legends 2 database*

Toad.... level 16

Nightcrawler.... level 14

There you are.

Quick Freeze
hmmm
good match
it definately would take a while. . .
they both have great reflexes, i'd honestly like to see that!
i'll have to say nightcrawler 6/10. i feel like 6 out of the 10 times toad wraps him up with his tongue nighty can teleport to right behind toad and get him with his little dagger thing

Metalmanx
Nightcrawler 10/10.

No bias or anything, and Toad is actually pretty good, it's just that Nightcrawler is that much better. He's not going to ever lose to Toad.

Comic Book
Nightcrawler, will beat the shit out of this, slimey nigga.

gamewarrior
Nightcrawler all the way!

Toads good but Nightcrawlers better.

willRules
Nightcrawler easily wins this....

nice sig gamewarrior big grin

wannabe
In the Films all characters were pretty much less powerful than in the comics...except Toad. Now look at Toads fighting in X1 and Nightcrawlers fighting in X2...do i even have to say ANYTHING???!!!

DarkCrawler
Toad is stronger...he can lift one ton with his hands and three with his legs...if he can kick Nightcrawler, it's bye bye for him. But Nightcrawler is too fast for that. Nightcrawler 8/10.

Piedmon
I was waiting for someone to say Nightcrawler grabs him and teleports into the stratosphere....

POISON SKIN POWER, DAMMIT

It'll be useful someday!

Quick Freeze
toad is very agile himself he'd give nighty alot of trouble. if toad plays his cards right and fights defensively he could have the upper hand

Mako Victim
It would be a very close fight for sure..

gamewarrior
Originally posted by willRules
Nightcrawler easily wins this....

nice sig gamewarrior big grin

Thanks

gambit11111111
i saw nightcralwer 8 out of ten maybe 9,because it like there both agile and acrobatic and can fight pretty good

TheKahn
Nightcrawler teleports Toad's head off.
Total fight time: 2.3 seconds.

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn

agreed.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn

That's the same thing you said about NC vs. Gambit. wink

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
That's the same thing you said about NC vs. Gambit. wink

That it is. yes

Catholic Bamf!
I like to see Kurt ripp out Toad's tongue and use to strangle his sorry little amphiblian a$$

Whittdawg92
geez, I done this before, and no one freakin responded. well, he did it first, but I stil think mine wuz better.

UltimateStryfe
Toad. 7/10

Toad to slippery for NC to get a grip, and once NC tried to attack, he gets blinded with toxic spit. then he gets broken in half with Toad's kick.

Whittdawg92
I'm w/ stryfe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.