Whats Up With This?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven Guardia
Okay, Some of you make think I am bit odd saying this...But is their something crazy going on with Zodiac right now. Everyone I talk to seems to be having issues with their BF/GF's (including me) or with their love lives. I am starting to think its not just a coincidence.

Neo_Version 7
Sho nuff.

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Sho nuff.

stfu stick out tongue

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Okay, Some of you make think I am bit odd saying this...But is their something crazy going on with Zodiac right now. Everyone I talk to seems to be having issues with their BF/GF's (including me) or with their love lives. I am starting to think its not just a coincidence.

hmmmm sorta i guess. must be a coincidence though.

Leo.M
I'm having trouble with my love life...... but I'm working it out with my ex

Neo_Version 7
Listen to the "We Belong Together" Remix. yes

TX!
definetly... yes

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
stfu stick out tongue

hmmmm sorta i guess. must be a coincidence though.
I choose to believe its the Zodiac embarrasment...too many people with the same situation..little strange.

Originally posted by Leo.M
I'm having trouble with my love life...... but I'm working it out with my ex
see, a lot of people I talked to in the past 3 days have been having issues they are trying to work out. Its like a soap opera or something.

Acherontia
My Familly Is a Living Soap Opera. Not one day without something happening.. Must be a lot of fans tunned in... or lonely Middle Aged Wives with nothing better to do.

Spelljammer
I believe your right about the zodiac. Several months ago Saturn was dominating the planet's alignment and sent jolts of negative energy through any Cancer signs, during that time, I developed some sortof mental quirk I never had before. True I was messing with spells I hadn't tried before. But to the extent I became annerexic, hallucinated, started having panic attacks, I could only look at myself in the mirror and think "this isn't me, what's going on?" and fealt completely out of control of my own boady.

But when the cycle ended, so did those problems..

Sir Mist
Tell me whats gonna happen to me tomorrowcool

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Tell me whats gonna happen to me tomorrowcool
I'm a witch, not a psychic. laughing

Sir Mist
Nuts..disgust

Tired Hiker
All I know is that things can only get worse from here folks! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.