Your Favorite Songs To Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
What are your favorite songs to play, and on what instrument.

I play electric guitar, and one of my alltime favorites is Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold

A few more as-of-the-moment favorites are In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3 by Coheed and cambria, and Car Underwater by Armor for Sleep

Leo.M
same here, electric guitar and i like to play

take me out by Franz Ferdinand, float on by Modest Mouse and 1979 by the Smashing Pumpkins

band

SnakeEyes
Electric- Stupid Kid (Alkaline Trio), Violence (Blink 182), Always (Blink 182)

Acoustic- Yule Shoot Your Eye Out (Fall Out Boy), What Went Wrong (Blink 182), The Best of Me (Starting Line)

Those are some that come to mind.

StinkFist462
back when i used to play drums i played "Pixies - Where Is My Mind?" cause its easy and it got me warmed up.. kinda

knight
*Big Country - Chance (Acoustic Guitar)
*Stevie Nicks - Stand Back - (Electric or Acoustic Guitar)
*Dave Davies - Imaginations Real (Electric or Acoustic Guitar)

Deathblow
I've been diversifying recently, playing a lot of weird stuff I wouldn't and getting suprised how fun some of it is.

Favorites right now: Overkill by Colin Hay, He's Simple He's Dumb... by Grandaddy and All Falls Down by Kanye West.

Victor Von Doom
At the moment, The Twilight is My Robe by Opeth, or Morning Bell by Radiohead.

Victor Von Doom
That's on guitar, I should have said.

RedAlertv2
I also really enjoy playing Reminissions and Chapter Four by Avenged Sevenfold. Also a few songs by NOFX

JenR1215
Sense Fail "Bloody Romance" and JamisonParker "Best Mistake

RedAlertv2
Ive been learning Killing in the Name Of by RATM and Doesnt Remind Me by Audioslave. Both are pretty fun to play

jaden101
currently playing (or learning to play) on acoustic

the ghost in you (counting crows)
iris (goo goo dolls)
walkaways (counting crows)
firecraker (ryan adams)
oh my sweet carolina (ryan adams)

eggmayo
Electric:
Rage Against the Machine - Bombtrack
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog, The Ocean, White Summer
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Black Sabbath - Wicked World, Sweet Leaf
Metallica - Any one of Kirk's solos, especially Fade to Black, Master of Puppets and One.

KharmaDog
Guitar
Acoustic (12 string) - Life by the drop - SRV

electric - for some reason I have been playing Sultans of swing by Dire Straights repeatedly. Dunno why, just am.

jaden101
Originally posted by KharmaDog

electric - for some reason I have been playing Sultans of swing by Dire Straights repeatedly. Dunno why, just am.

great tune...

Apocalypse9
drums: Second Heartbeat-A7X
Lost Prophets-Shinobi vs. Dragon Ninja
Thrice-Silhouette

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by KharmaDog

I love playing that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.