Alfred vs. Colonol Sanders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
This is an even more entertaining battle!

JirK
how does this fight start? alfred goes to a cemetery to visit the place sanders is buried. what, the ref says "fight" and alfred pisses on his grave in a classy way?

this is so funny hahaha

EsteemedLeader
Alfred is a field medic, and good with surgery and healing. But Sanders is pretty big, and probly has a butcher knife with him, so it can go either way...

Piedmon
Obviously this is a cook off.....

And since fried stuff gives me a rash, I vote Alfred...

Laminator_X
Harlan Sanders was in the Army, though never reached the rank of Col. He was given a medical discharge on the way to fight in Cuba during the Spanish-American War due to extreme seasickness.

He was awarded the honorary title of "Kentucky Colonel" by the Governor of Kentucky in appreciation of his chicken/business achievements.

I think Alfred has the edge in combat skills, having actually seen action in the Big One. Harlan OTOH, invented an entirely new business model that has since spanned the globe. Respect Colonel sanders! big grin

Orestes
Alfred: What's the matter, Col. Sanders? CHICKEN ...?

big grin

EsteemedLeader
But can Alfred really put down such a legendary icon?

Orestes
Not without taking at least one bite. stick out tongue

EsteemedLeader
MMMM, original recipe...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.